2. Maintenance Procedureshigh Demand
- Served also as the company publications NCO, responsible for maintaining updated maintenance publications vital to aircraft safety and maintenance procedures.
- Perform quality control activities to ensure proper maintenance procedures and ensure aircraft were maintained according to rules and regulations.
- Received five different individual achievement awards for maintenance procedures and exceeding quality standards.
- Ensured quality control and quality assurance of vehicle maintenance procedures and unit spending.
- Supervised and inspected countless scheduled and unscheduled maintenance procedures without incident.
- Inspected Armament/Electrical/Avionics subsystems and components during maintenance procedures.
- Monitored safety of aviation maintenance procedures.
- Inspected main gearboxes, intermediate and tail rotor gearboxes during overhaul ensuring that manufacture's maintenance procedures are followed.
- Conduct final inspections to include FOD checks, tool accountability, torque wrench certifications, and maintenance procedures.
- Monitor the maintenance procedures of equipment being service And order parts as needed to complete repairs.
- Inspected TMDE equipment and trained maintenance personal on proper usage and maintenance procedures of equipment.
- Inspected and evaluated maintenance procedures on up to $500 million of equipment.
- Assisted with maintenance and documentation of maintenance procedures and inspections on Boeing 737-300.
- Performed Internal Audits of maintenance procedures, Back-shop practices and flight operations.
- Overlook and validate maintenance procedures carried out by fellow team members.
- Trained maintenance personnel in proper and safe maintenance procedures.
- Ensured proper maintenance procedures were followed during scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance task.
- Inspect all maintenance procedures and final sign off of airframe, power train, electrical and avionics maintenance.