Fannie Mae seeks Software Engineering - Senior Associate- Reston, VA This position is eligible to participate in a Fannie Mae incentive program (subject to the terms of the program). As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Fannie Mae offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle, and other benefits and perks that enhance an employee's physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being. The hiring range for this role is set forth on each of our job postings located on Fannie Mae's Career Site. The Corporate Functions Technology - Software Engineering - Senior Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities: At Fannie Mae, futures are made.$83k-125k yearly est.2d ago
IT Manager - Service Delivery
Meijer seeking an experienced leader for a cross-functional This IT Manager / SDM is responsible for planning and managing all projects and budgets to deliver business value. When you work at Meijer, you re provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and development.$120k-143k yearly est.25d ago
Technical Product Manager - KVM & Access
The technical product manager serves as the product subject matter expert, defining and delivering a product roadmap, researching market needs, defining market requirements, performing competitive analysis, and understanding and leveraging technology trends. Technical Product Manager - KVM & Access in Somerset, NJ. We're seeking a technical product manager with data center and IT equipment expertise for KVM and Serial Console solutions. Legrand has an exciting remote opportunity for a$95k-125k yearly est.3d ago
Chief of Staff / Sr. Staff Technical Program Manager
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. This role offers a hybrid work option, meaning you can both work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what's best for you and when it is important for your team to be together. LinkedIn's Data Infrastructure organization is looking for a motivated and adaptable individual to support our VP of Engineering. At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. Core functions of this organization include LinkedIn's Big data platform, Stream Processing, Data Pipelines, Core Infrastructure Primitives, Pub-Sub systems, Storage, Database Systems, and Search Infrastructure.$157k-257k yearly3d ago
Technical Product Manager
HCLTech is looking to hire a HCLTech is a global technology company, home to 222,000+ people across 60 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering and cloud, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products.$82k-113k yearly est.11d ago
Technology Director - Payments (Remote)
Typically reports to Sr. Director or Vice President. As a Technology Director, you will work closely with functional and technical leaders to plan for and execute enabling technology solutions. The Technology Director, Payments is responsible for collaborating across the enterprise to plan for and achieve goals of the associated domain or portfolio segment, supporting the enterprise roadmap, delivering technical and functional partner satisfaction, and driving action that helps the enterprise meet customer needs.$190k-300k yearly60d+ ago
WAF Application Manager
Long Term Contract
Duties: Role Summary
The WAF Application Manager will oversee continuous tuning of F5 ASM Web Application Firewall protections for externally facing websites, mobile apps, and APIs.
Work across multiple teams network Engineering, Application teams to implement advanced protections for critical attack types.
Facilitate the translation of critical CIP Cyber Security Policies and Procedures into actionable project plans and tasks.
Ensure policies are concurrent with latest OWASP Versions.
Set clear expectations and drive the team towards committed deliverable dates.
Provide timely status reporting to management.
Clearly communicate risks and remediate plans as they come up in the project.
Develop a deep understanding of the technologies being implemented (HTTP, WAF, OWASP Top 10, API, login and password protections).
Implementation and maintenance of the WAF configuration specific to applications on the F5 ASM WAF.
Monitoring and analysis of the log files (at least on the second level) partnering with WAF engineers & Incident Response.
Contact for error messages, in particular false positives analysis in collaboration with the application manager.
Close cooperation with the WAF application managers and platform managers.
Test of WAF functionalities for the application, especially when deploying new versions of the Application.
Own the delivery & operations of Shape when implemented through the F5 pattern.
Experience with Web Application Firewall implementations is a plus (and in particular F5 ASM).
Ability to quickly learn the WAF configuration in relation to application-specific security mechanisms.
Ability to quickly learn the behavior of core applications, in particular input, output, uploads, downloads, character sets, etc.as part of constant tuning of the applications.
Ideal candidate will have experience in project and program management; experience in Information Protection projects.
Proven track record of leading enterprise scale, complex projects successfully.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills across a variety of audiences.
Demonstrated ability to work independently while managing multiple projects and priorities.
Strong, independent decision-making ability.
Ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a willingness to learn areas of technology and business.
Highly collaborative individual with the ability to influence others and builds strong personal relationships.
Proficiency to include MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Proficiency with Jira.
Excellent oral and written communication.
Desired Skills and Experience
WAF Application Manager
Long Term Contract
Duties: Role Summary
* The WAF Application Manager will oversee continuous tuning of F5 ASM Web Application Firewall protections for externally facing websites, mobile apps, and APIs.
* Work across multiple teams network Engineering, Application teams to implement advanced protections for critical attack types.
* Facilitate the translation of critical CIP Cyber Security Policies and Procedures into actionable project plans and tasks.
* Ensure policies are concurrent with latest OWASP Versions.
* Set clear expectations and drive the team towards committed deliverable dates.
* Provide timely status reporting to management.
* Clearly communicate risks and remediate plans as they come up in the project.
* Develop a deep understanding of the technologies being implemented (HTTP, WAF, OWASP Top 10, API, login and password protections).
* Implementation and maintenance of the WAF configuration specific to applications on the F5 ASM WAF.
* Monitoring and analysis of the log files (at least on the second level) partnering with WAF engineers & Incident Response.
* Contact for error messages, in particular false positives analysis in collaboration with the application manager.
* Close cooperation with the WAF application managers and platform managers.
* Test of WAF functionalities for the application, especially when deploying new versions of the Application.
* Own the delivery & operations of Shape when implemented through the F5 pattern.
* Experience with Web Application Firewall implementations is a plus (and in particular F5 ASM).
* Ability to quickly learn the WAF configuration in relation to application-specific security mechanisms.
* Ability to quickly learn the behavior of core applications, in particular input, output, uploads, downloads, character sets, etc.as part of constant tuning of the applications.
* Ideal candidate will have experience in project and program management; experience in Information Protection projects.
* Proven track record of leading enterprise scale, complex projects successfully.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills across a variety of audiences.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently while managing multiple projects and priorities.
* Strong, independent decision-making ability.
* Ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a willingness to learn areas of technology and business.
* Highly collaborative individual with the ability to influence others and builds strong personal relationships.
* Proficiency to include MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Proficiency with Jira.
* Excellent oral and written communication.
Dexian is a leading provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000 employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology, and organizations to produce game-changing results that help everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.
Dexian's brands include Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit www.dexian.com to learn more.
Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
$119k-167k yearly est.2d ago
Learning Technology Manager
Joint Amphibious Base, Little Creek
Virginia Beach, VA
M-F, 40 hr/wk
The Learning Technology Manager will provide support and execution of virtual and online courses for the Center for Security Forces (CSF). This position will manage and administer an e-learning technology platform to include planning, development, testing, integration and operational performance of a Learning Management System (LMS) and other learning technology platforms. This individual will perform research and make strategic, technology-related decisions regarding the integration of technology, and delivering high-quality e-learning products. This role manages all day to day eLearning, live virtual and classroom training, and learning asset administration, configuration and delivery of technology based learning, data tracking and reporting. The Learning Technology Manager will provide expertise to assist CENSECFOR in initial facilities design and equipment and software selection, acquisition and integration to establish an online course delivery capability. The Learning Technology Manager will collaborate with the AT Leadership CCMM and staff instructional system designers.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Plan, analyze, design, implement and evaluate synchronous and asynchronous training content.
• Develop and facilitate faculty training (Train-the-Trainer), in the area of online teaching.
• Convert traditional classroom training to hybrid/blended learning content to be distributed in a virtual learning environment.
• Administer the selected LMS, maintaining site functions and features, and content, student services, user management, and reporting training completion.
• Integrate learning technology tools and vendor products such Microsoft Teams, video conferencing delivery systems.
• Experiment with and remain current in new and emerging technologies that can enhance online teaching and learning.
• Develop interactive and printed training content using content authoring tools as applicable.
• Develop training modules, storyboards, and content outlines in compliance with SCORM standards
• Perform training and analyses to identify gaps or redundancies.
• Conduct quality assurance and functionality testing.
• Train selected CENSECFOR instructors to provide online course facilitation
• Oversee online course scheduling, preparations, and conduct
The Learning Technology Manager shall provide evidence in résumé of:
• MS in Instructional Design and Technology or equivalent demonstrated work experience
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience in developing blended learning courses to include virtual and distance learning delivery formats.
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience in virtual course facilitation.
• Demonstrated background in implementing and learning management systems (BlackBoard, SAKAI, Canvas, Moodle)
• Experience in conversion from traditional classroom instruction to a blended learning.
• Experience integrating learning tools, building online courses and evaluating and testing technological solutions.
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Demonstrated project management, consultation and presentation skills.
• Extensive knowledge of emergent and current technologies (Captivate, Articulate, screencast presentations, Audacity, Camtasia, Photoshop, Cloud, etc.)
• Experience with website design, program exiting, video technology, web conferencing and other multimedia.
• Strong understanding of teaching methodologies.
All personnel shall possess the instructional qualifications contained below:
1. Have attended the Navy Instructor Training Course (NITC) (A-012-0077) (or military service equivalent),
2. Academic credentialing (teacher/professor),
3. **Instructor training via an academic institution**.
** Academic ITC requirements should contain at a minimum, these Learning Objectives:
(a) Effective communication and questioning techniques
(b) Adult learning theory and principles
(c) Instructional Delivery methods
(d) Lesson delivery performance laboratory
(e) Training environment management
(f) Inter-personal skills
(g) Evaluation and Feedback
GUARDIAN DEFENSE GROUP, INC. has suspended it's COVID mandate. However, it's important to note that GUARDIAN DEFENSE GROUP, INC. employees are included as covered employees in U.S. Presidential Executive Order 14042, which mandates COVID vaccines for federal contractors. Executive Order 14042 is currently not subject to enforcement by the federal government. Therefore, GUARDIAN DEFENSE GROUP, INC. has suspended application of the mandate and continues to monitor the government's guidance on administration of any vaccine requirement.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail email@example.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2020 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at HR@gdg.us. This inbox is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.
$89k-128k yearly est.16d ago
Technical Team Lead
NO SPONSORSHIP OR C2C or C2H
DIRECT HIRE ONLY!!!
Must go onsite 4 days a week, Friday work from home!
Our Financial Services client is looking to hire a Team Lead whose both technical and business-facing as you will be handling multiple tasks, continually gather requirements, communicating with stakeholders and business clients, and making sure the end product is delivered.
Extensive experience developing with C#/.NET.
Experience with design patterns.
Database experience with SQL or Oracle.
Experience working with Azure cloud.
Any frontend experience would be nice to have.
Experience with Project Management.
Mobile development experience would be nice to have.
Excellent communication skills.
$123k-164k yearly est.1d ago
Product Manager - Technology - Demand Forecasting
Undocked, an ecommerce optimization and analytics company, is seeking a Demand Forecasting Product Manager to improve the customer experience through product requirement analysis and feature planning and execution. The Demand Forecasting Product Manager will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of business processes for the domain, driving prioritization of product capabilities, and collaborating on cross-domain activities. At Undocked we help companies excel in ecommerce by delivering bespoke optimizations and cutting-edge analytics. Additionally, the Product Manager will represent the domain during enterprise planning and discovery and manage stakeholder expectations to ensure that backlog and delivery align with product strategy. This is a full-time, mid-senior level position, with a hybrid remote work setup, primarily based in Atlanta, Georgia.$80k-109k yearly est.3d ago
Senior Technical Consultant
Connect Search is working with a Management Consulting Company who works with Top Research Institutions on Curing Cancer and other diseases on a 6 Month Contract to Hire FULLY REMOTE Software Developer openings.$115k yearly5d ago
Technology Operations Manager
In addition, The Raley's Companies bridges the divide between the physical and digital retail experiences through the operation of Apium Logistics, Fieldera and FieldTRUE. Wellness Programs (Raley's Healthy Lifestyles) Today, the Raley's, Bel Air Markets, Nob Hill Foods and Raley's O-N-E Market banners carry on Tom's legacy of innovation by serving as more than grocery stores. Since our founding in 1935, our store operations have grown to include more than 235 locations across four states and four Tribal Nations under eight well-known banners: Raley's, Bel Air, Nob Hill Foods, Raley's O-N-E Market, Bashas', Food City, AJ's Fine Foods and Bashas' Din Market. Our purpose of changing the way the world eats, one plate at a time, has made Raley's a trusted source for nutrition and wellness. The Raley's Companies is a private, family-owned, and purpose-driven retail company headquartered in West Sacramento, CA.$103.9k-167.8k yearly3d ago
Technical Project Manager - 27519
Plans and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
· Responsible for proper change management including providing project estimating sheet for each change request or project.
· Participate with sales, marketing or management personnel in a pre-sales or post-sales environment to explain to the customer the system's capability, benefits and limitations.
· Responsible for achieving key project milestones (requirements, testing, deployment, support) according to the planned delivery dates.
· Ability to build POC's using available tools and products as well as design solutions to meet client requirements.
· Oversee and participate in the installation of multiple deliverables within each project and coordinate the efforts of the associated project team members and supporting entities.
· Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure preparation of project plans, and internal status reporting and communication to client.
· Report to management any customer; business, technical, or personnel issues promptly so that business can be conducted by J&B in a timely and appropriate manner.
· Recommend and provide justification to management on any manpower allocation changes or execution of tasks outside of the scope of the project.
· Responsible for documenting and maintaining the overall, business requirements, SOW's project schedule, project budget, project dashboard, internal status report,
· Problem reports, and change orders. Responsible for maintain margin on project. Be accountable for timeliness and profitability of the assigned projects.
· Supervise and manage project team.
· Provide input to senior management on team members for use in performance management.
· 60% project management, 30% admin reporting, 10% presales
*EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:*
· Five years of experience as a Programmer/Analyst, Business Analyst
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must have advanced knowledge of Windows environment, MS Office products, MS Project, Outlook, time tracking software
· Understanding of current programming technologies (SQL, .NET, database architecture), Remittance and Payment solutions in Banking and Financial solutions
· Basic knowledge of budget planning Control expenses for the project per the budget.
· Customer focused and understand that customer satisfaction is primary focus and act accordingly
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Management of Technology or equivalent experience
· Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
· Proven track record of project delivery.
· Strong organizational and management skills.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
· Ability to motivate and hold others accountable.
· Demonstrated decision making, analytical and problem solving abilities.
· Able to work extended hours on occasion.
· Positive and professional attitude.
_Note: The salary for this position is $100000/annum; however, base pay rate offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Bonus opportunities may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 years
* Monday to Friday
* IT project management: 8 years (Required)
* Lockbox Processing, Remittance Payments: 5 years (Required)
* Payments Financial Industry: 8 years (Required)
* PMP (Required)
Work Location: Remote
*Speak with the employer*
+91 707-259-7216$100k yearly31d ago
Technical Account Manager - Solar Industry - Remote
Clean Power Research is advancing the energy transformation through cloud software that informs, streamlines and values energy-related decisions and processes for utilities, energy professionals and consumers. Clean Power Research (CPR) seeks a savvy business leader with extensive technical expertise as its representative to the solar industry. At Clean Power Research, every employee has a seat at the table and an important role. The Technical Account Manager will support a Senior Account Executive to develop, cultivate and maintain utility and agency customers and prospects in one of our growing territories. Primarily supporting our SolarAnywhere product, the Technical Account Manager will be the primary point of contact for solar industry companies throughout the sales process and the customer lifecycle. What You'll Be Doing as a Technical Account Manager in the Solar Industry Clean Power Research (CPR) is seeking a dynamic and motivated Technical Account Manager to sell our Software-as-a- Service (SaaS) products to the utility industry.$80k-100k yearly7d ago
Sugar Reduction Technology Manager - Remote
dsm-firmenich is a Swiss-Dutch company, listed on the Euronext Amsterdam, with operations in almost 60 countries and revenues of more than 12 billion. About dsm-firmenich As innovators in nutrition, health, and beauty, dsm-firmenich reinvents, manufactures, and combines vital nutrients, flavors, and fragrances for the world's growing population to thrive. dsm-firmenich people are as diverse as our customers. Equal Opportunities Commitment dsm-firmenich is fully dedicated to inclusion because when people feel engaged and empowered, their creativity and innovation drives unprecedented progress.$103k-139k yearly est.9d ago
Senior Technical Product Manager - Remote
Be an innovator for how the Tucows/Ting platform will evolve, and you will continue to build our mobile messaging capabilities for our products on a global scale. We are rapidly growing our footprint, and with a national focus on better infrastructure, we don't expect to slow down anytime soon As part of Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC), Ting is backed by outstanding resources and talent. If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you About the opportunity: Ting is rapidly growing and we are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager (Ting) to come build out our vision, specifically as it pertains to Ting Mobile. Please note that at Tucows, the well-being and safety of both our employees and customers is very important. As Senior Technical Product Manager, you will direct product development and define market requirements, product strategy, specification of service features and capabilities, and drive the timely delivery of new products related to the Ting Mobile business.$84k-131k yearly est.9d ago
Ava Labs is redefining the way people create value with Web3. Ava Labs makes it simple to deploy high-performance solutions for Web3, led by innovations on Avalanche.$133k-166.4k yearly8d ago
Technical Director - Freelance
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the worlds largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms. FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. THE POSITION Our roster has an opening with your name on it Technical Director performs a variety of tasks related to live, pre-recorded, studio and field production; all in support of multiple 24x7 TV broadcast channels and OTT platforms.$97k-154k yearly est.9d ago
Technical Account Manager (West Coast) - Remote
Armis gives companies of every size-across every industry and geo-complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. As a TAM at Armis, your day to day includes working intimately with your customers as a trusted advisor, leveraging their expertise in customer needs, operational workflows and product know-how. This allows the TAM to guide the customer in the successful adoption and operationalization of the Armis platform towards maximum value realization within all levels of the organization. Location: This is a remote position and we are considering candidates from any major hub in the Western/Mountain time zone At Armis, our Technical Account Managers (TAM) serve as the key focal point to our top customers, at our highest level of service - in driving customer success. Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. The TAM team at Armis is highly team-oriented, inclusive, collaborative and supportive; we strongly believe that strategies yielding account success in one area can be utilized to replicate success elsewhere. And we're building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.$139k-188k yearly5d ago
Technical Product Manager - Remote
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. At Beyond Finance, we've made it our mission to help everyday Americans escape the endless cycle of crippling debt and step into a brighter financial future.$104k-148k yearly est.9d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Technical Manager is $116,619 per year or $56 per hour.
The highest paying Technical Manager jobs have a salary over $161,000 per year while the lowest paying Technical Manager jobs pay $84,000 per year
Project managers oversee a specific project related to the organization's business. They manage the whole project from inception to evaluation. They initiate planning with involved departments, follow-through on the plans, ensure smooth execution of the plans, and evaluate the project for further improvements should these be needed. In line with this, project managers also ensure that the project is cost-efficient and well within the budget. They also manage the different work teams involved in the project and ensure that things are running smoothly on this aspect as well.
A technical director is responsible for monitoring the technical efficiency of operations. Technical directors inspect audio and visual equipment, lighting systems for productions, and other technical processes. They ensure that all the equipment is in proper working condition, identify and troubleshoot defects, and deliver high-quality project results. They also monitor expenses, forecast sales reports, and create cost estimates for the systems needed for the project completion, following the clients' specifications to gain satisfaction. A technical director must have excellent communication and decision-making skills to manage operational processes with maximum accuracy.
An information technology manager is responsible for supervising tasks for the company's network and information systems operations. Information technology managers require excellent knowledge of the information systems industry, a strong command of programming languages, and software and hardware application processes. An information technology manager reviews the performance of the IT department staff, ensuring that networks and systems maintain the highest quality and efficiency, and adjusting the specific system updates as needed. Information technology managers monitor the security of the system's database and identify business opportunities to utilize all business systems to improve the company's services.
Senior project managers are experienced employees assigned to oversee a specific project in the organization. They manage the project from conception to execution. They are onboard the project from the ideation phase, providing valuable insights to ensure the success of the project. Senior project managers are also in charge of managing the budget, ensuring that the expected timelines are followed, adjusting strategies when needed, and guiding project team members. It is important for senior project managers to be good leaders and communicators. They should be able to balance the interests of all the stakeholders involved in the project. They should have good interpersonal skills and decision-making skills.
Owners, in the most basic sense, own the business, company, or organization. They are responsible for building the business. They create business plans and the general vision and mission of the company, set goals, work on these goals, and ensure that the business keeps running. They manage all aspects of their business, from finances to marketing to people, etc. When the business becomes stable, owners eventually hire more employees. As such, owners also become overseers who would ensure that the organization remains afloat.