17. Content Management System
Here's how Content Management System is used in Technical Writer jobs:
- Routed and archived documentation for Clinical, Engineering, Legal and Regulatory review in Windchill content management system.
- Used in-house content management system for documentation version control and release process.
- Maintained and administered the content management system.
- Published documents on content management system.
- Designed and developed content management system.
- Merged existing HTML website code with PHP tags in WordPress to provide blog and content management system functionality.
- Created URS, FS, and proposal for new content management system (DMS integration).
- Converted legacy documents to new standards and prepared for change to new content management system.
- Transfer and develop materials from various formats to new websites in CQ5 content management system.
- Administered ClearCase as a content management system for a team of 15 writers.
- Possess working knowledge of Content Management systems and/or help tools experience.
- Use Oracle content management system.
- Managed electronic workflow of technical document review, circulation, and approval using validated document content management system.
- Transferred publications into Content Management System/XML using XMetal XML editor and ensured content adhered to style guidelines.
- Created multi-language translation packages within content management system for delivery to translation vendors.
- Reformatted and migrated internal online content from various repositories / content
management systems into a single content management system (CMS)
- Updated user documentation for Cisco gateway and platform products in a content management system using DITA
- Managed content management system for documents on SharePoint, Panagon, and other CMS.
- Key Accomplishment:
Successfully planned, tested and executed the department wide migration from Robohelp to AuthorIT Content Management System.
- Loaded and managed content on the Tata Technologies Web site using a content management system.
34 Content Management System Jobs
No jobs at selected location
25. Maintenance Manuals
Here's how Maintenance Manuals is used in Technical Writer jobs:
- Conducted audits and evaluations of internal Ground Operations and Maintenance manuals to ensure compliance with FAA operational and regulatory requirements.
- Developed and revised operations and maintenance manuals for Skyline's Transportation Systems division's electronic signs and systems.
- Disassembled and reassembled tractor components and systems to produce pictures and editorial for maintenance manuals.
- Wrote/edited operations and maintenance manuals for pressure control products.
- Correlate OEM literature and Write Operations and Maintenance Manuals
- Developed and created maintenance manuals for systems customers.
- Restructured and updated government torpedo maintenance manuals.
- Assembled/edited operation and maintenance manuals.
- Created, maintained and edit publications, including reports, Work Instruction Manuals, Operations and Preventative Maintenance Manuals.
- Photographed and wrote operator and maintenance manuals for tractors, planters, balers, and other farm equipment.
- Reviewed and edited component maintenance manuals for compliance of ATA 100 and AECMA Simplified English standards.
- Developed new and revise existing component maintenance manuals and service bulletins for wheels and brakes.
- Researched, revised and wrote site specific Operations and Maintenance Manuals for gas Pipelines.
- Authored and edited aircraft maintenance manuals, operations manuals, and other technical
- Reviewed and edited operations and maintenance manuals for onsite turnkey turbine engine test cells.
- Created over 30 equipment manuals
Created over 40 maintenance manuals
- Create operation and maintenance manuals for injection molding
- Construct and updated user and maintenance manuals in FrameMaker Edited manuals for consistency and form Converted manuals for use on web sites
- Updated and authored component maintenance manuals (CMMs) for a manufacturer of aerospace
- Supported Program Managers and Equipment Specialists for Maintenance Manuals and IPBs in addition to
49 Maintenance Manuals Jobs
No jobs at selected location