Want faster benefits in a thriving industry? Have 2+ years of manufacturing maintenance experience and looking to grow your career? Look no further!
$28 and up based on experience and assessment, getting you the wages you deserve!
Perks of Pratt?
PAID HOLIDAYS from DAY ONE
Insurance benefits and wellness reimbursement program within ONE MONTH of hire
3 Months: 401(k) with match
6 Months: PAID vacation days
12 Months: FULL tuition reimbursement and PAID childbearing and parenting leave
Skills and Qualifications?
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. 2+ years of manufacturing maintenance experience
3. Electrical and mechanical experience
What do Manufacturing Mechanics do at Pratt Industries?
Our Manufacturing Mechanics maintain and repair the machinery and building involved in turning recycled paper into sheets of Corrugated board and getting them to our customers! Think boxes for Domino's pizzas, moving with Home Depot, Amazon deliveries, Hello Fresh meals, and more! (And yes, we make those!)
Jump on the path of a lifelong career! Click apply to start the process!
Maintenance Manager/Maintenance Supervisor
Installing and maintaining equipment, performing preventative maintenance and repairs, and applying knowledge in a variety of skilled trade areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interpret electrical and mechanical diagrams and drawings
• Mount electrical components including: drives, servos, PC's, PLC's, circuit breakers, transformers, relays, contractors, terminals, fuse boxes, or other required industrial control devices
• Perform crimps, screws, bolts, rivets, solders, cements, press fits, or similar operations to join or secure parts in place using hand tools, power tools, and automation equipment
• Perform wiring of electrical components and labeling of all devices and wires
• Rely on prior experience, training, engineering, and data charts in order to make wiring decisions related to size, color, and routing
• Cut, strip, bend, and form wire cable and conduit used to connect circuits and sub-assemblies
• Solder connections and crimps connectors to wire ends
• Perform in production inspection, conduct functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies, components, wire harness, and plugs (using an ohmmeter, test lights, and other electrical testing instruments) in order to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards
• Maintain company standards for quality
• Exercise safe work habits and maintain a clean and safe working area
• Complete additional responsibilities as assigned (such as cable assemblies, shipping and receiving, and light fabrications)
ADDITIONAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
• Installs, maintains, and repairs machines and equipment in plants and related facilities.
• Performs a variety of preventative maintenance on parts, pumps, motors, die cutter machines, hydraulic systems, conveyors, steam systems, and related plant and facility equipment.
• Reads, reviews, and applies blueprints, schematics, and operating manuals to fix, repair, and maintain equipment.
• Performs a variety of maintenance tasks requiring knowledge of plumbing, pipe-fitting, basic carpentry, electrical, electronics, welding, and other skilled trades as appropriate or applicable.
• Operates a variety of hand and power tools, equipment, and machinery in the maintenance, repair, and fabrication of parts, machines and equipment.
• Accurately completes work orders and paperwork regarding daily maintenance and repair duties.
• Assists with plant inspections and related facilities for mechanical and equipment problems, reviews and examines areas, and determines appropriate action(s).
• Ensures compliance with Pratt operating policies and procedures to maintain a safe environment and efficient operations; may require the employee to wear safety equipment or gear.
• Assists with maintaining a clean and safe working environment and may perform various janitorial or housekeeping tasks.
• Works flexible hours and shifts; including weekend work.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Two to five years of experience within a manufacturing or maintenance environment. Candidate PREFERRED who has prior work experience in the corrugated industry.
High school graduate or equivalent education and experience. Apprenticeship or Associates degree is preferred.
• Electrical and mechanical experience a must;
• Applying general maintenance and repair principles and practices;
• Operating a variety of hand, power and power equipment;
• Reading and applying blueprints, schematics, and other information;
• Ability to apply various principles and practices in a variety of skilled-trades areas;
• Complying with safety and operational guidelines, policies, and procedures;
• Basic PC skills;
• Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction;
• Must have good performance work history and excellent attendance history;
• Must be self-motivated
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job.
Positions in this class typically require: climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, typing, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Very Heavy Work: Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Location(s)200 Goodman Drive, Carlisle, Pennsylvania 17013Additional InformationUnpack your Career
We innovate to create packaging solutions that protect and deliver the products people need.
It's what we do.
Doing it in a sustainable, responsible way.
That's who we are.
EEOC StatementPratt Industries provides equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.$45k-61k yearly est.7d ago
Prototyping Technician I - 2nd Shift
is an advanced technology biomaterials company headquartered in Telford, Pennsylvania, with manufacturing facilities in Quakertown and Perkasie, Pennsylvania. Secant Group is a drug-free workplace. Secant Group participates in E-Verify as appropriate in accordance with company guidelines and federal or state law.$32k-45k yearly est.6d ago
Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift / 3rd Shift)
Experience: * Maintenance Technician: 4 years (Required) * Wharton, NJ 07885: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)$28-30 hourly27m ago
Putting our people first and offering competitive pay and a variety of benefits & perks is just the start of what it means to work at Wegmans. Maintain Wegmans high standards of quality and food & human safety procedures At Wegmans, we've long believed we can achieve our goals only if we first fulfill the needs of our people. Location: Princeton, NJ At Wegmans, our Maintenance Mechanic team ensures that our stores, facilities, and equipment are professionally maintained, helping to provide our customers with the freshest best tasting products, and our employees with a safe and productive work environment.$36k-46k yearly est.3d ago
Technician/Mechanic (Auto/Diesel) - ALL LEVELS - South Plainfield, NJ Vicinity
Technician/Mechanic (Auto/Diesel) - ALL LEVELS - South Plainfield, NJ Vicinity ( Partnering with your manager to learn new skills using Penske's technician training and hands-on coaching Whether you're looking for your first job out of school or have some vehicle repair experience and are looking to switch gears, becoming a Penske Technician may be a great fit for you. Strong, well-rounded training on a variety of OEM equipment (Penske's Technician Certification Program is certified as a Continuing Automotive Service Education provider) As a Technician at Penske, you'll do exactly that. Using Penske's tools and technologies to log, research and complete repairs, including basic vehicle diagnostics$53k-68k yearly est.23d ago
Refrigeration and Facilities Technician
Adhere to Bakerly's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). The Refrigeration and Facilities Technician is responsible for ensuring the proper functioning of all refrigeration equipment including compressors, cooling towers, and roof top units. Maintain Bakerly facilities to include but not limited to lighting, plumbing, painting, and facility repairs. Adhere to Bakerly's safety policies and procedures.$34k-54k yearly est.4d ago
Flexible Gig Work - Appliance Repair Technician
Puls is not an employer. The Puls Technician App makes your job effortless. As a Puls Repair Technician you ll be able to: Apply today & finish a quick 10-minute skill assessment test if you want to receive jobs from Puls. Puls is constantly hiring contract Appliance Repair Technicians in your area.$51k-79k yearly est.7d ago
Senior Audiovisual & Videoconference Technician
Serve as AV technical lead and staff mentor in a team of technicians and conference operations personnel. Provide advanced audiovisual technical support for high level, complex multimedia events in conference rooms, control rooms, auditoriums, and event spaces. Work collaboratively with a team to provide creative and immediate solutions for clients. Work is primarily required on-site, with some possibility for virtual work.
Duties & Responsibilities
Provide pre-meeting guidance and day-of meeting consultation with clients
Technically direct virtual and hybrid meetings, utilizing various platforms, with participants and content coming from locations and sources around the world
Perform complex AV equipment set-up, troubleshooting and testing, especially for live events, large gatherings, and broadcast-style virtual meetings
Set up, operate, and strike conference room systems including varying types of microphones and sound amplification systems, data/video displays and projection systems, AV device control systems, simultaneous interpretation (SI), videoconferencing equipment, computer control systems, video switching, professional audio and video recording systems and video streaming
Assist Support Desk operations by responding to client calls, monitoring conference room systems via remote desktop software and web cameras and testing video conferences with AV technicians from Tier 1, centrally managed rooms.
Verify, test, troubleshoot and monitor virtual or videoconference connections prior to and during meetings
Ability to set up and playback presentations, connecting laptop and desktop computers with display interfaces to portable and data projectors; able to correctly size and adjust a data image on-screen
Ability to set up standard audio systems consisting of microphones, mixer, amplifier, and speakers and adjust system for good speech level with no feedback
Understand signal flow and be able to provide advanced troubleshooting for AV and IT equipment
Report system anomalies, equipment problems, customer relations issues or any other daily event discrepancies that arise. Work with management to resolve.
As a senior team member, provide advice and training in an area of expertise such as theatre lighting, audio engineering, post-production, streaming, video production or other unique specialty
Take ownership of service areas as assigned, creating SOPs, participating in special projects, assisting with process change and equipment upgrades
Respond to client calls and emails, providing direct assistance and/or elevating urgent issues to the Conference Services Manager in compliance with SLA response times
Work is primarily required on-site, with some possibility for virtual work
Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
Excellent customer service skills, professional presence, resource management skills
Must be a self-starter and a team player
A strong sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution is critical
Superior knowledge of current AV industry practices, standards, and procedures
Solid supervisory and team collaboration skills; communicate knowledge and expertise with others
Proficient in supporting meetings and events using virtual meeting platforms such as Cisco Webex, MS Teams, and Zoom
Solid experience with microphone systems, digital audio consoles, videoconferencing, video systems, lighting equipment, computers, device control systems
Strong work ethic; interest and enthusiasm for growing skills in the AV and event industry
Familiarity with computer networks (LANs, net connections, and IP)
Functional knowledge of PowerPoint editing and operation
Capability to read and understand wiring diagrams, CAD drawings and schematics
Advanced audio or video production skills such as live audio mixing and recording, camera operation, editing, installation, or field experience are desirable
Candidate must have a commitment to excellence, ongoing education, and to the proficiency in their craft
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Audio/Music, Electronic Engineering, or related field preferred; or technical school training with electronics training and related experience
7+ years of experience with the setup, operation and troubleshooting of conference rooms, control rooms, auditoriums, theaters, hotels and/or broadcast environment
AVIXA CTS certification required
Multilingual a plus
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
$39k-55k yearly est.12d ago
Youth Residential Tech
At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. Hackensack Meridian Health Carrier Clinic's East Mountain Youth Lodge provides a continuum of out of home residential treatment services for adolescents between the ages of 13-18.$55k-82k yearly est.3d ago
Travel Laboratory - General - Lab Tech - $1880 weekly
QUALIFICATIONS At least two years total laboratory technician experience. Register for a Nomad Health account to view full job details and apply. Nomad Health, the modern healthcare staffing company, seeks an experienced laboratory tech for this rewarding temporary assignment opportunity.$35k-41k yearly est.23d ago
Technician III - NJ
Location: Raritan, NJ 08869 TalentBurst offers comprehensive benefits to temporary employees at a cost, they include healthcare, dental, vision, 401k and any State or Federal mandated time off.$38k-57k yearly est.25d ago
Reporting to the Instrument Production Manager, one in this position will assemble, solder, test, troubleshoot, repair, and calibrate electronics equipment, including full scientific digital camera systems, printed circuit boards assemblies, components, and accessories. You will work with the production team in out ISO-9000 facility, in the build and completion of products, participating as part of an effective and efficient operations group in the achievement of agreed quality, time-scale and cost objectives.$59k-101k yearly est.13d ago
Canon Copier Refurbishment Technician
- Services, repairs and refurbishes designated off lease equipment to Canon standards and specifications and refurbishment SOP's, providing efficient and responsive service to customers - Has Canon iR and iR ADV training and certification or equivalent Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social - Capable of accessing Canon's E-Support website platform - Serves as a technical resource for Level I Maintains all technical information and Canon property assigned About our Company - Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $30.3 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2022 and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2022. Canon U.S.A., Inc. in Jamesburg, NJ is seeking a Canon Copier Refurbishment Technician (Technician, Repair I). The Canon Copier Refurbishment Technician will be performing in-house troubleshooting and repair of off lease Canon copier business equipment.$29k-33k yearly est.12h ago
IBM MDM Tech Arch
Experienced in IBM MDM, Unix & Oracle. Should have experience in IBM MDM upgrade on prior projects$37k-62k yearly est.24d ago
Maintenance Technician - Weekend Warrior
If you're looking for a company that will invest in you as much as you invest in them, Pratt Industries is the place for you!$28 hourly10d ago
At Kelly Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly Services is currently seeking And at Kelly, we're obsessed with where it can take you. Get a complete career fit with Kelly .$23 hourly7d ago
Residential Service Technician (Trenton, NJ)
The Residential Service Technician is responsible for the management and completion of all service-related work with minimal guidance and must have the ability to work both independently and as a member of the service team. NovaSource Power Services is the service partner for renewables asset owners ready to fuel smart growth. This position will work primarily independently and at times with a Senior Residential Service Technician when needed.$39k-60k yearly est.1d ago
2+ years of automotive technician experience Automotive Technician State Inspector License Have and maintain an Automotive Technician State Inspector's license, where applicable. Responsible for the efficient, diagnosis, repair and maintenance of Guest's vehicles, the Automotive Technician position is a great way to start your career at Monro. As an Automotive Technician for Monro, you will be an essential team member, performing repair services on Guest vehicles.$31k-43k yearly est.27d ago
Learn about opportunities in nuclear operations.WORK ENVIRONMENTAs a Navy Submarine electronics specialist, you may serve at sea or ashore, operating and repairing systems and equipment on Navy submarines at bases, ports of call, or while underway in undisclosed ocean waters. They also perform maintenance on the highly sensitive, highly classified sonar hardware.Electronics Technician (ET/RF AND ET/NAV) ETs focus on installing, administering and maintaining onboard communications and navigations systems. From there, Sailors attend A School in Groton, Conn., to receive formal Navy schooling in their specialty area. ABOUTThe most secretive of Navy vessels, a submarine requires a select community of specially trained professionals to operate its classified, highly advanced hardware. ET/NAVs specialize in submarine navigation and radio equipment, systems and programs.There are also electronics careers that require advanced nuclear training and involve working with nuclear reactor control, propulsion and power generation on Navy nuclear-powered submarines or aircraft carriers.$50k-81k yearly est.60d+ ago
Technician A (Budget Truck)
You'll perform standard and complex repairs, including warranty, on a wide variety of auto makes and models with no technical supervision, including the diagnosis and repair of engines, transmissions, exhaust, brakes, electrical, air conditioning and computer systems. You may also act as a technical expert to other lower level technicians in the shop.
This role requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, continuously stand, walk, sit and kneel frequently, and enter and exit vehicles.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Valid Driver's License and good driving record
· 3+ year of diesel repair experience, 3+ ASE certifications (if candidates have 5-8 years of experience ASEs are not required)
· Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Flexibility to work all shifts$37k-62k yearly est.7d ago