- Provide customer support for network/mainframe services and network Security/Permissions administration, maintaining LAN/WAN access, insuring network services for customer.
- Plan covered two large mainframes and 18 servers supporting mainframe application systems, corporate e-commerce, and multiple client/server applications.
- Supervised and mentored the activities of rookie in-house SAP ABAP developers whose skills were transitioned from mainframe.
- Negotiated and acquired all hardware and software for the mainframe systems in the large Data Center.
- Control RACF mainframe security on the department s portion of the state s mainframe.
- Provided second-level technical support on high volume printing systems in the mainframe environment.
- Reset users' Mainframe passwords using ACF2 in TPX.
- Provided PC, minicomputer, and mainframe technical support
- Provided mainframe support for W-2 processing and printing.
- Work with: PC s, Macs, Mainframe, laser printers, and IBM AS400.
- Installed TN3270 Client Mainframe software for Mainframe access and Dialup Software/Microsoft Terminal Services software for remote services.
- Migrated mainframe software packages and made them interoperable with ARCO Common Operating Environment (COE).
- Supported Windows 2008R2, Redhat Linux, and zLinux and Unix mainframe systems.