Strategic Content Director
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solutions and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in the areas of cyber, cloud and enterprise security.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position will be based in our HQ located in Ashburn, VA.
We are looking for a content marketing and communications professional to direct the creation of corporate and product messaging for the leading provider of cyber, cloud, and enterprise security solutions. Reporting to the executive vice president of marketing and strategy, you will steward the marketing content for a portfolio of strong industry brands as well as positioning and branding strategies at the corporate level.
You must be creative and organized with excellent writing skills and an eye for good design. You should have proven expertise in the marketing of technology solutions to business and government via direct and channel sales, and able to work with a diverse team of marketing and corporate communications professionals.
* Plan and coordinate content strategy; ensure consistency of message across the organization.
* Work with product managers and marketers, marketing communications specialists, and subject matter experts to develop compelling, original content in support of solutions, campaigns, and corporate marketing efforts.
* Build and manage a team of content creators to develop corporate and product messaging in all marketing media and channels.
* Write, ghostwrite, and edit the full spectrum of marketing materials, including marketing literature, sales presentations, webinars, website content, blog posts, videos, infographics, promotional campaigns, white papers, and materials for in-person and virtual events.
* Manage day-to-day content creation, editing, and promotion, and report on the results of content marketing initiatives.
* Build narratives and website/blog content in support of lead-generation and image campaigns
* Identify and execute on new content opportunities to generate and advance leads through the sales funnel.
* Develop, manage, and maintain the company's inventory of content assets and resources, mapped to B-to-B and B-to-G sales cycles.
* Identify opportunities to repurpose and repackage marketing content.
* Own, maintain, and enforce the company's style guide.
* Ensure accuracy and quality control for all corporate and solutions marketing content.
* Bachelor's Degree in marketing, public relations, technical writing, English, computer science, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training and work experience.
* 8-10 years content writing and campaign strategy experience.
* Information technology experience; knowledge of cybersecurity solutions preferred.
* Experience with business-to-government and business-to-business technology marketing.
* Digital marketing experience, either as a leader or contributor.
* Strong writing and editing skills in all media with portfolio of samples.
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite.
* Working knowledge of WordPress and content management systems.
* Familiarity with marketing automation platforms.
* Positive, optimistic approach to creative problem-solving.
* Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work in a group or independently.
* Detail oriented.
* The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Required to provide documentation showing full vaccination for COVID-19 no later than January 18, 2021, unless an exception is granted.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ("SSA") and/or the Department of Homeland Security ("DHS") of your authorization to work in the United States.
Telos Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Telos Corporation will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at 1-800-283-1911. If you require relay service assistance, please click on the following link to review information on your state's relay service: http://transition.fcc.gov/cgb/dro/trsphonebk.html
Telos Corporation is an EEO/AA employer.
Ashburn, VA 20147 US (Primary)
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future. Telos and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.