What Does A Test Analyst Do At Computer Consultants International, Inc.
* Planning for User Acceptance and System Integration Test* Create test data* Perform test execution* Support testing for production issues* Leverage the client’s knowledge of business processes* Support business users during user acceptance testing* Consistently provide high quality analysis of assigned work items* Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality and completed on time* Motivate team by helping to create positive work environment* Perform peer reviews on other team member’s deliverables* Expand functional/data model knowledge* Learn tools necessary for successful execution and defect analysis* Contribute to work estimates as necessary* Share knowledge with other testers* Seek and share ways to improve test processes.* Qualifications* Working Experience in a formal SDLC/STLC process and testing methodologies; and adherence to good testing practices.* Required.* Years* Expertise in planning, designing and execution of complex testing solutions including Functional, Regression, and End to End testing.* Required.* Years* Proficiency in ID'ing Test Scenarios, Creating and update Test cases, Test data, Executing test cases, Logging & Tracking Defects in Quality Center.* Required.* Years* Effective communication with Project Managers, test Leads, System Analysts, Developers and BA’s.* Required.* Years* Ability to Multitask * Excellent communication skills and ability to work with business.* Required* Bachelor’s Degree in IT, or Business * Required* HP ALM Experience.* Required.* Years* QA & ITIL Certification.* Desired* This particular position is within an SAP environment - candidates with 3 years of experience within are highly desired.* Highly desired.* Years.* Additional Information* For immediate consideration, please send your resume to career(at)cci-worldwide.com with "508966* MI" as the subject line. * I'm
What Does A Test Analyst Do At Raymond James
* Leads and participates in functional software testing for software development efforts of all sizes and complexity utilizing various development platforms* Uses industry knowledge, business systems knowledge and previous testing experience to independently execute testing against both proprietary and third party applications to identify differences between the business user requirements and the system being tested.* Documents, reproduces and retests defects.* Monitors testing progress, provides status reports and escalates issues as needed regarding testing efforts.* Uses technical knowledge of HP Non* Stop and Windows DBMS (Database Management Systems) to design SQL queries and extract data needed for testing, and identify and/or create test data for manual and automated testing as necessary to fulfill specific scenarios.* Uses software quality principals to review and analyze functional requirements, architectural overviews and other proposed system specifications to ensure requirements are complete, accurate and testable.* Documents traceability of test cases to requirements.* Develops test plans, writes manual and automated tests and ensures sufficient test coverage to mitigate risk to IT and to the firm.* Identifies and defines test environment requirements.* Participates in or leads risk assessment and test strategy design.* Formally and informally provides guidance, technical training and mentoring to less experienced Software Quality Management associates on Software Engineering principals, application specific functionality, tool usage, business interaction and good practices.* Conducts and/or participates in peer reviews of test plans and cases to ensure consistency, adequate coverage and risk mitigation* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What Does A Test Analyst Do At United Technologies Corporation
* Responsible for providing UTAS/HMTF customers with technical support during high-velocity sled track tests and a wide variety of other energetic device and subassembly tests.* Conducts testing according to approved test plans and safety procedures.* Performs data reduction, performance analysis and written quick look reports.* Works with energetic propulsive devices such as high velocity aerial rocket motors (HVARS) used for sled propulsion and smaller explosive initiator devices used in system subassemblies.* Calculates sled propulsion requirements, motor staging and test event timing, track hardware positions per test plan requirements.* Calculates required configuration of 65,000+ gallon sled track Water Brake System to assure successful deceleration of high velocity test sleds.* Assists with development of test procedures based upon requirements for electromechanical, mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.* Supports engineering staff with failure investigations to resolve issues encountered during testing.* Ability to learn parachute packing skills and ultimately support parachute and drogue chute packing and post-test damage assessments.* Collects electronic instrumentation and high speed photometric data during test events using EME DAS and WaveBook data acquisition systems, as well as Vision Research, Phantom high-speed digital camera systems.* Researches and acquires specialized test equipment as needed and/or coordinates the design and fabrication of custom test apparatus to support test requirements.* Collaborates with engineers and technicians in fabrication and modification of test fixtures and test articles in support of test program requirements.* Provides technical direction as to needed test equipment, instrumentation and data acquisition processes.* Assists with developing new and expanded testing capabilities at HMTF.* Works with Management on a wide variety of activities to include: cost effective facility and process improvements, tooling etc.* Champions employee improvement ideas and helps implement continuous cost and process improvements.* Assists with facility maintenance and repairs as needed.* Adheres to all UTAS rules and codes of conduct
What Does A Test Analyst Do At Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, N
* Conduct impact analysis of new functionality and develop estimates for testing efforts.* Assist in creation and management of testing project plans.* Execute various systems, integration, regression, and ad-hoc tests according to approved test plans and testing schedule.* Ensure the creation of weekly testing dashboards – reports on test preparation and execution status.* Raise issues and risks to testing timeline such as deliverable hand off delays, environment readiness issues, etc.* Manage defect reports for issues found during testing, and provide accurate testing status to project stakeholders
What Does A Test Analyst Do At Crew Training International, Inc.
* Recognize capabilities and limitations of recorded data and verification and validation methods.* Analyze the capabilities and limitations and its impact on VSim for Operation Test & Evaluation (OT&E).* Evaluate VSim models within the architecture to ensure proper replication once installed into aircraft system for level of performance.* Address the overall VSim federation credibility.* Assist in conceptual model validation of VSim.* Provide assessments on the accreditation of the VSim and its intended uses during OT&E