Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Hold appropriate Registered Dietitian credential.$45k-58k yearly est.22d ago
Qualifications License or Certification: - Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association- Must be licensed as a Registered Dietitian as applicable per state requirements- Member of the American Dietetic Association preferred Total Education, Vocational Training and Experience:- Bachelor Science or advanced degree from an accredited institution, with a major in Food & Nutrition preferred. - OSHA Classification II - Dietitian position tasks normally do not involve exposure to blood, body fluids or tissues, but may require performing unplanned Category I tasks, which might have a potential for mucous membranes or skin contact with blood, body fluids, tissues or potential splashes. The Dietitian monitors past and present nutritional status and makes recommendations to the health care team based on available data. To ensure the accuracy of food production as related to modified diets, the Dietitian acts in a supervisory capacity, as needed and performs other project assignments. The Dietitian instructs patients in diets for home use prior to discharge and as outpatients. The Dietitian plans therapeutic diets and confers with patients, doctors, nursing staff and patient family members concerning these diets.$47k-57k yearly est.2d ago
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) is an experienced partner managing housekeeping, laundry, dining, and nutritional services within the healthcare market. Our Registered Dietitian's core mission is to allow the greatest resident choice, honoring food preferences while developing resident-centered plans that recognize dietary restrictions and maximize nutritious habits.$48k-65k yearly est.55d ago
Registered Dietitian (RD)
Founded in 1975 as Hospital Housekeeping Systems, today HHS provides services including housekeeping, food, and facility management to nearly 1,000 customers across six industries. Registered Dietitian at Martinsville Hospital in Martinsville, VA. Salary $55,000- $60,000 and offering $3,000 sign on bonus and relocation assistance. Requirements Registered Dietitian with Commission of Dietetic Registration and licensed dietitian as required per state regulations To comply with CMS mandates, all HHS employees working in healthcare must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption (medical or religious) upon start of employment. HHS is a private, family-owned business dedicated to caring for its team members and providing honest, quality-driven customer service.$55k-60k yearly8d ago
65C- Reserve Dietitian
THE ARMY HEALTH CARE ADVANTAGE
As a member of the Army health care team, you'll receive benefits that you won't be able to get in a civilian career.
Feel inspired with great case diversity and over 40,000 visits coming into the U.S. Army medical facilities and clinics around the world every day. See and study diseases that are not usually encountered in the private sector, and work on vaccines for viruses like Zika and COVID-19 that can have a global impact.
Practice medicine with fewer limitations by treating patients not on their ability to pay, but by the treatment you see necessary. The U.S. Army Medical Department is one of the few places in the world where comprehensive patient care is the top priority.
Serve a Purpose
Enjoy the deep satisfaction of performing an important service for your country. Make not only a profound difference in the lives of Soldiers in the Army, but in the lives of their families, friends, and the general public.
THE ARMY MEDICAL COMMAND IS COMPOSED OF SIX CORPS
Each Medcom Corps has a specific function that works together as a team to maintain the U.S. Army's high standards in patient care.
Caucasian female Anesthesiologist providing anesthesia to patient while Caucasian male general Surgeon performs surgery in hospital operating room.
ARMY MEDICAL CORPS
Contains over 40 specialties, from internal medicine and neurosurgery to pathology, anesthesiology, and psychiatry.
Army Medical Corps physicians practice in three main areas:
ARMY MEDICAL JOBS
Caucasian male SPC Lab Technician wearing OCP holding test tubes inside a medical office.
MEDICAL SERVICE CORPS
The Medical Service Corps is the most diverse branch of the U.S. Army. This Corps is home to medical administrative, scientific, and provider specialties, from direct patient care to management of the U.S. Army's health service system.
MEDICAL SERVICE JOBS
Male Physical Therapist wearing OCP training with a male soldier wearing APFU inside during the daytime.
MEDICAL SPECIALIST CORPS
The Medical Specialist Corps is home to four distinct specialties:
MEDICAL SPECIALIST JOBS
Caucasian female CPT Veterinarian wearing OCP kneeling in Veterinary office with a dog.
The Veterinary Corps conducts and oversees all Department of Defense veterinary service activities. Army Veterinary Corps Officers are responsible for preventing contagious and zoonotic diseases, providing care to military working dogs, caring for ceremonial horses, treating family pets, and even supporting Human-Animal Bond Programs at military hospitals.
Veterinary Preventative Medicine
Laboratory Animal Medicine
Veterinary Comparative Medicine
Veterinary Clinical Medicine
Emergency Medical Staff examining patient wearing OCP inside an Emergency Room.
ARMY NURSE CORPS
The Army Nurse Corps represents more than 11,000 Soldiers dedicated to providing high-tech, quality health care for military personnel, their families, and military retirees all over the world. They support humanitarian missions and respond to natural disasters, experiences unmatched as a civilian nurse.
Army nurses choose one of five specialties:
ARMY NURSE JOBS
Female Dental Specialist and Dentist holding dental equipment with patient indoors.
ARMY DENTAL CORPS
The Army Dental Corps teaches more residents than any other institution in the country. It maintains modern dental facilities both in the U.S. and abroad in diverse countries. The Army's Specialty Residency Programs produce graduates regularly scoring in the top 95th percentile.
The Army Dental Corps is comprised of nine specialties:
ARMY DENTAL JOBS
Caucasian male ROTC Cadet wearing graduation robe standing facing Major in dress blues and family outside during the day.
WE'LL HELP PAY FOR YOUR EDUCATION
The Army will fund medical school for those aspiring to serve. Through the U.S. Army's Health Professions Scholarship Program (HPSP), you can:
Graduate from medical school debt-free
Earn a $2,400+ monthly allowance
Receive a $20,000 sign-on bonus
HPSP & NURSE SCHOLARSHIPS$2.4k monthly60d+ ago
Annandale Healthcare Center is currently seeking a Full Time Registered Dietitian to join our dietary team!$50k-64k yearly est.5d ago
* Plan menus and prepare meals as therapeutically recommended by Dietitian. This person will consult with the Registered Dietitian to ensure the implementation of the best standard of nutrition and dietary services. Job DescriptionSUMMARYThe Dietitian Technician works closely with clients with eating disorders to assist in renourishing their bodies and developing a healthier relationship with food and their bodies.$46k-67k yearly est.33d ago
Dietitian Nutritionist I - Healthcare
* Registered Dietitian credentials, or eligible; Sodexo is seeking a part-time, 20-32 hours/week, Registered Dietitian at StoneSprings Hospital Center in Dulles, Virgina. At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Working for Sodexo:Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs. Maintains professional and business practices to assure regulatory compliance and to uphold company mission, values, and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.$47k-62k yearly est.5d ago
PRN Registered Dietitian
At Fresenius Medical Care, you will truly make a difference in the lives of people living with kidney disease. EDUCATION: Registered Dietitian as per Commission on Dietetic Registration. About this role: As a Dietitian with Fresenius Medical Care, you will be a valuable member of the interdisciplinary team and a part of a close-knit, collaborative team responsible for delivering unique nutritional care to patients facing end stage renal disease.$49k-57k yearly est.2d ago
LPN2 Outpatient- Gastro (Fairfax)
A Typical Day As An LPN Consists Of:
* Checking Vitals
* Triaging Patients
* Rooming Patients
* Assisting in team development and sitting in on team meetings
* Assisting with daily LPN scheduling
* Clinical training of new LPNs
* Prescription Refills
* In Basket Management
* Patient Calls and Education
* Assisting with Procedures
* Travel to additional local sites as needed
A Little More:
* Clinical Practice and Case Management - Provides safe therapeutic care in a holistic and systematic way. Incorporates differences into the provision of care. Integrates knowledge, skills, and experience to meet the needs of patients and families throughout the continuum to include patient and family education.
* Teamwork - Communicates effectively and work cooperatively with others. Has a respect and understanding of other clinical disciplines and an integrated approach towards patient outcomes.
* Quality/Best Practice - Utilizes standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery. Incorporates data and information to continuously improve care and practice to enhance outcomes.
* Professional Development - Ensures improvement in practice settings by assuming responsibility for the self development in life-long learning. Provides direction and guidance to others regarding practice, serves as a resource preceptor, and mentor. Leadership skills demonstrated in decision making and problem solving.
What You Need:
* Education: Graduate of an accredited LPN school
* Experience: 2 years of LPN experience in a hospital or clinic setting (outpatient setting preferred)
* Certifications: BLS Certification (from the American Heart Association)
* Licensure: Eligible for licensing in the commonwealth of Virginia as a LPN
* Skills: Proficient in English, verbal and written communication skills and computer skills required
* Participates in performance improvement initiatives.
* Participates on unit teams, work groups and/or committees.
* Demonstrates knowledge of unit based quality improvement initiatives.
* Identifies own learning needs based on self-evaluation and the progress made from the previous year.
* Provides direct patient care utilizing the nursing process under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse.
* Maintains own team member continuing education record as well as outlined core and specialty competencies relevant to area of practice.
* Effectively communicates with healthcare team members and patients/families while supporting healthcare team members to achieve goals.
* Maintains and reviews patient medical records, notes and physician orders while documenting all patient care activities in accordance with documentation standards$56k-72k yearly est.39d ago
Registered Dietitian - Surgical Specialties
As VHC Health continues to grow, we are looking to add a Registered Dietitian to our team! Location: Arlington, VA At VHC Health, we are always striving to provide continued excellence and growth for our employees as well as top notch care for our patients. VHC Health is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network (a national network of independent healthcare organizations), a designated Level II Trauma Center and a recognized Magnet Facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. * Oversee Registered Dietitian (RD) Eligible individuals by reviewing and signing off on their notes daily. Title: Registered Dietitian - Surgical Specialties VHC Health is a 494-bed not-for-profit nationally recognized Hospital and teaching facility that has been delivering high quality care to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 75 years.$50k-60k yearly est.40d ago
The Registered Dietitian coordinates nutritional care of patients by completing nutritional assessments, developing and implementing care plans and documenting dietary information about patients. ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.$46k-58k yearly est.46d ago
Regional Registered Dietician
The Registered Dietician will treat each resident with kindness, dignity and respect. We are currently looking for a Regional Registred Dietician in the Modesto, Merced area to support 4 of our surronding facilities.$60k-91k yearly est.19d ago
Special Operations Performance Dietitian PART-TIME (SOCSOUTH, Homestead ARB, Florida)
Ensure that equipment and facilities under the purview of the Performance Dietitian are in safe working condition and are properly utilized. Title: Special Operations Performance Dietitian PART-TIME (SOCSOUTH, Homestead ARB, Florida) At KBR we maintain a highly qualified workforce to help care for service people and astronauts - Could this be you? We are seeking a stellar PART-TIME Special Operations Performance Dietitian that will provide guidance and counseling on nutritional practices to enhance recovery and optimize performance for special operations forces (SOF) personnel, with the priority on SOF Operators and Direct Combat Support personnel on the Preservation of the Force and Family (POTFF) contract.$49k-67k yearly est.1d ago
Registered Dietician - Bariatrics
Primary Location: TampaWork Locations: TGH Main Campus 1 Tampa General Circle Tampa 33606Eligible for Remote Work: On SiteJob: AmbulatoryOrganization: USFTGPSchedule: Full-time Scheduled Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, FridayShift: Day JobShift Hours: 8am-5pmJob Posting: May 22, 2023, 5:38:30 PM Registered Dietician - Bariatrics - (230001N9) Description$47k-79k yearly est.2h ago
Remote Eating Disorder Dietitian
* Clinical support and mentoring provided to help you grow as a dietitian * Group membership for EDRDpro with CEUs included * Part-time employees are eligible for paid sick time, employer-matched 401K, and work from home stipend * Full-time employees are additionally eligible for health and dental insurance, paid vacation, and paid holidays Attune Nutrition is a private practice seeking experienced dietitians and nutritionists in Washington State who specialize in eating disorders to join our team! * Are you a dietitian or nutritionist who would LOVE to work with motivated eating disorder clients in an outpatient setting, but don't want to open a private practice?$57k-71k yearly est.20d ago
Registered Dietician - TN
As a Registered Dietician (RD) at Iron Health, you will report to the Chief Clinical Officer and will deliver patient care both autonomously and in collaboration with our partner OB/GYNs. Iron Health is on a mission to close the gaps in women's healthcare and give all women the kind of care they deserve. Registered Dietician with state licensure (where applicable) As a Registered Dietician at Iron Health, you will deliver virtual care to patients and play a key role in providing diet and nutrition services in the market. Iron Health helps OB/GYNs deliver better care with less stress for more patients.$28-38 hourly5d ago
Registered Dietitian - Weight Management July Cohort (within Thrive)
We are seeking a highly skilled Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who is passionate about using evidence-based nutrition recommendations and effective behavior change strategies to help clients achieve their long-term health and wellness goals.$40-50 hourlyEasy Apply9d ago
Hybrid Regional Dietitian
Mission Health is a premier provider of Senior Living and Skilled Rehabilitation Communities throughout the United States. Must be: Licensed and Registered Dietitian in applicable state(s) We are currently looking for a Regional Dietitian Required: Skill in motivating, coaching, and supervising foodservice personnel Intermediate computer skills Mathematical and numerical skills; mechanical aptitude helpful Effective written and oral communication skills Demonstrated organizational skills Current awareness of legislation and regulations influencing the practice of standards of care Licensed and Registered Dietitian in applicable state(s) Travel required 50-80% of the time * Provide clinical dietitian services including but not limited to documentation and participation in community clinical meetings both in person and remotely according to current practice standards. Together, our Resident Core Values and Team Core Values define Mission Health's commitment to the principals of Wellness and Enrichment.$45k-54k yearly est.11d ago
Registered Dietitian-Community (25% remote)
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $60,000.00 per year Benefits: * Dental insurance * Disability insurance * Health insurance * Paid time off * Vision insurance Medical specialties: * Dietetics * Geriatrics Schedule: Monday to Friday Ability to commute/relocate: Kansas City, KS 66044: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required) License/Certification: Registered Dietitian (Preferred) Position is 25% remote. Job DescriptionCommunity Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (Hybrid Schedule) Salary: $60,000.00/year Schedule: Four 10hr shifts per week with 1 shift completed remotely (eg.Monday-Wednesday onsite, Thursday remote) Salary: $60,000.00/year Job Description: We are looking for a Registered Dietitian to join our team at RD Nutrition Consultants.$60k yearly4d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Therapeutic Dietitian is $60,038 per year or $29 per hour.
The highest paying Therapeutic Dietitian jobs have a salary over $114,000 per year while the lowest paying Therapeutic Dietitian jobs pay $31,000 per year
A clinical dietitian is responsible for providing quality nutritional care for patients by monitoring their current health conditions, advising nutritional and dietary supplements to maintain their healthy lifestyle, and speed up their recovery process. Clinical dietitians often coordinate with other medical professionals to assess food choices and develop nutrition programs for the patients. A clinical dietitian must have excellent knowledge of the medical industry to offer the best services to the patients and accurately handle their inquiries and concerns.
A dietitian's role is to assist clients in their journey to achieve their health goals. Typically, a dietitian's responsibilities revolve around interviewing and assessing a client's diet needs and goals, learning their preferences and restrictions such as allergies, and crafting a personalized nutrition plan. Moreover, it is essential for a dietitian to monitor a client's progress and maintain information on all accounts. There are also instances where one may promote healthy eating habits to the public, all while keeping abreast of the latest nutrition studies.
Illustrated Career Paths For a Therapeutic Dietitian