Driver and Medical Receptionist - CDL A or CDL B DRIVER
Part Time CDL Driver Job in Albuquerque, NM
Med Clerk CDL A or CDL B DRIVER (STATEWIDE)
Location: New Mexico. Position: Full Time, Part Time, PRN
Projected annual wage could be up to $50,000 or more with overtime worked. Hours and days vary some weeks there will fewer hours and others there will be overtime. Room and travel provided by company. Weekly bonus potential.
Assured Imaging Women’s Wellness is the premier provider of mobile women’s health services throughout the southwest. We are an industry leader with training and career growth opportunities. We offer a competitive pay rate. Accommodation(s)/airline flight(s) provided where necessary for extended stay.
To express interest, please email with desired salary, resume, and availability.
Former School bus and/or tour bus drivers welcome.
• Provide transportation of our vehicles to urban or remote locations for healthcare events throughout New Mexico as needed.
• Safe lawful transportation to event site, and/or for return of vehicle after event, or transport from one event to another.
• Completing documentation for vehicle operation and maintenance (logs/reports).
• Ensuring correctness of paperwork.
• Safely operate vehicles in accordance with VTL and our corporate Policies & Procedures.
• Working closely with Operations Manager and CEO to improve efficiency and support existing customer relationships.
• Ensuring transport compliance at every stop.
• Operating vehicles in accordance with OSHA and DOT requirements as well as local, state and other federal requirements.
• Co-responsible for maintaining safety and cleanliness of vehicles (with other mobile staff members).
• Lead by example for other team members.
Assist Patients in sign in and insurance process.
Assist patients through screening process
Assist in navigating patients.
Proficient in Microsoft excel, word and outlook.
Requirements (minimum qualifications for employment by Assured Imaging):
• Must be at least 25 years old.
• Must be career-minded and dependable.
• High School or GED, prefer some college or equivalent military training.
• Must be able to occasionally carry/move objects of 50 pounds or more.
• Must possess a CLEAN current Class B or Class A CDL.
• No DUI’s or DWI’s in the past 5 years.
• Must be able to successfully pass background and/or drug screening.
• Desire to grow yourself in a fulfilling career opportunity.