Three Forks Deli (Three Forks, MT, US, 59752)
Town Pump, Inc.
Three Forks, MT
Job Description Summary
Summary: This position is accountable for customer service, cash handling and accounting, stocking, pricing, rotating and displaying of merchandise, housekeeping inside and outside of store, store safety and store security, and deli food sales and cooking.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Waiting on the public, providing exception customer service.
2. Operating computerized cash register, give correct change, scan credit cards and checks, bag merchandise.
3. Stock shelves and cooler.
4. Clean and maintain all areas of the store, with specific attention to the fountain area.
5. Remembering regular customer's names and faces. Suggest selling and assisting customers to locate merchandise.
6. Accurate and effective completion of shift paper work.
7. Clean rest rooms, deli equipment, dusting shelves and merchandise, windows, doors, empty trash cans, sweeping and mopping.
8. Use of fire extinguisher and other safety equipment.
9. Detection of shoplifters.
10. Vendor check in procedures.
11. Use of protocol system and "drive off" controls.
12. Listening and handling customer complaints.
13. Use of price book, safety manual, and store rest room logs.
14. Advises store manager of any situations or policy violations having an adverse effect on store operating performance.
15. Answer and screen telephone calls properly.
16. Policing the store.
17. Sweep lot, shovel snow, clean gas pumps, fills water/cleaning solution buckets on islands.
* Any other job duties as assigned by supervisors.
Job Specifications (Qualifications)
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each esse