We are building our team of compassionate Home Care Nurses to provide skilled nursing care to patients in the Aveanna Healthcare, one of the largest home healthcare companies in the U.S. and is excited to now be serving communities throughout Minnesota. Registered Nurse - Home Care Nursing$28-36 hourly
CDL Truck Driver - Home Daily - Earn Up to $85k/Year + Great Benefits
How? Dart was built for truckers and is still run by truckers, so we ve walked in your shoes. Start your new career at Dart today! Other carriers talk about what s new but Dart has been PAYING BETTER and OFFERING MORE for YEARS! STEP THREE: Connect with a Dart specialist to discuss available options & routes (we'll contact you at the number provided) STEP TWO: Complete the Dart online driver application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE)$85k yearly
Job DescriptionJob Summary The Donated Goods Retail Sales Clerk is responsible for providing information and assistance to customers while maintaining a stocked and clean retail sales floor. This position requires appropriate money handling and safety/security practices in accordance with agency policy. Donated Goods Retail Sales Clerks must have the ability to sort, price and stock donated goods in order to meet or exceed production goals along with providing assistance to the Store Supervisor as-needed. Duties and Responsibilities * Sell merchandise and assist Store Supervisor. * Greet and assist customers in the store and on the telephone, in a pleasant, efficient manner. * Accept donations and politely refuse items that cannot be taken. * Operate the cash register and calculator as necessary and follow correct money handling and "Found Money" procedures. * Fill out donor forms, gift certificates, store credit forms, donation receipts, and other forms as necessary. * Be alert to shoplifting, ticket switching, etc. Follow all merchandise handling policies according to the Employee Purchase and Goods Security Policy, as well as maintaining store security. * Be familiar with rehabilitative plan of clients assigned to the store. Work with them, as assigned, to improve their work skills and behaviors. * Fill out daily store reports and handling daily bank deposits. * See that new merchandise is put out on the sales floor daily, and that old merchandise is pulled weekly according to the rotation schedule. * Maintain a neat, clean store appearance, including dressing rooms. Keeping the merchandise counters, shelves, racks and displays full and in order. * Meet or exceed daily production goals by sorting and pricing donated goods maintaining quality control and pricing per agency guidelines. * Maintain a neat, clean production area including keeping work stations free of non-production related items. Maintain work areas according to agency standards, follow the allowable list and daily 10 minute drill. * Able to pleasantly and effectively work with customers and co-workers. * To accept other related duties and responsibilities as from time to time may be assigned. Required Skills and Abilities * Excellent verbal communication skills * Excellent active listening skills * Excellent customer service skills * Ability to recommend merchandise to customers * Ability to learn and operate the store cash register * Skill in working with numbers Education and Experience * High school diploma or GED equivalent strongly preferred * Previous retail/cashier experience desirable Physical Requirements These work environment factors are general in nature: CONSTANT: Stand and near vision. FREQUENT: Bend neck; talk/speak; and visual accommodation. OCCASIONAL: Medium work, lift and carry up to 50 pounds; rotate neck, static neck position; walk; hear within 5 feet and midrange vision. Receipt of Job Description The foregoing statements describe the general purpose, responsibilities assigned and capacity needed to perform this job, and are not an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities and duties that may be assigned, or skill that may be required. Monday-Sunday 8:30AM-6PM$23k-29k yearly est.
Ultrasound Tech - MN
Recognized as a healthcare staffing leader, Navitas Healthcare is with you every step of the way. At Navitas Healthcare, we bring the perspective, understanding, and hands-on know-how to build the future as YOU see it. Culture Navitas Healthcare is passionate and hungry to secure and enhance our deliverables within every opportunity.$54k-99k yearly est.
The primary role of the Electrician/Electronics Technician is to be responsible for maintaining Printing Press equipment, Book Binding equipment, and other various projects and repair work associated with a manufacturing plant. Today, Sheridan MN offers a complete book solution that encompasses printing and binding, fulfillment, eBook conversion, eCommerce solutions, and more-all in-house, all at competitive prices. Sheridan MN, a CJK Group company, (formerly Bang Printing) started out in central Minnesota's lake area in 1899 as a commercial printer has evolved into one of the nation's leading short- to mid-run book manufacturers is looking for a full time Electrician/Electronics Technician for our Maintenance department.$65k-92k yearly est.
Pilot - CBP Air Interdiction Agent
The Air and Marine Operations (AMO) component of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) offers those interested in a career in law enforcement an exceptional opportunity to work with an elite team of highly trained professionals whose camaraderie, pride, and purpose are hallmarks of their daily mission protecting America.$80.1k-104.1k yearly
Echo Tech - MN
Recognized as a healthcare staffing leader, Navitas Healthcare is with you every step of the way. At Navitas Healthcare, we bring the perspective, understanding, and hands-on know-how to build the future as YOU see it. Culture Navitas Healthcare is passionate and hungry to secure and enhance our deliverables within every opportunity.$49k-87k yearly est.
Marine Interdiction Agent
The Air and Marine Operations (AMO) component of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) offers those interested in a career in law enforcement an exceptional opportunity to work with an elite team of highly trained professionals whose camaraderie, pride, and purpose are hallmarks of their daily mission protecting America. As a Marine Interdiction Agent, you will perform marine-based law enforcement operations for the detection, prevention, interdiction, and apprehension of terrorists, terrorist weapons, and other contraband and persons from illegally entering or attacking the United States.$78k-90k yearly
CDL Truck Driver - Home Daily - Earn Up to $85k/Year + Great Benefits
That s because we know what professional Class A truck drivers want and need to be successful on the road. STEP TWO: Complete the Dart online driver application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE) STEP THREE: Connect with a Dart specialist to discuss available options & routes (we'll contact you at the number provided)$85k yearly
Lutheran Social Service MN is a dynamic social service organization serving children, youth and families, people with disabilities, older adults and military veterans. As a Housekeeper you will help keep Camp Knutson's physical plant, grounds, and equipment clean and safe for campers, staff, volunteers, and other guests to use and enjoy.$27k-35k yearly est.
DISH Installation Technician - Field
Check out our video to experience a day in the life of a DISH Technician: * Free DISH TV programming at a value of $114.99/month at your home, plus deeply discounted SlingTV and Boost Mobile plans Our dedication to customer experience is paying off: in 2022, DISH earned the J.D. * Grow four levels as a DISH Technician and beyond over the course of your career! * Continued pay increases of 10% built in with each new DISH Technician level achieved! We also offer versatile health perks, including flexible spending accounts, HSA, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, career opportunities, and a flexible time away plan; all benefits can be viewed here: DISH Benefits. * Over 300 current Field Managers started their career as DISH Technicians!$18 hourly
QRC / QRC Intern - Brainerd, MN
Paradigm is an accountable specialty care management organization focused on improving the lives of people with complex and catastrophic injuries and diagnoses. The company has been a pioneer in value-based care since 1991 and has an exceptional track record of generating the very best outcomes for patients, payers, and providers. Deep clinical expertise is the foundation for every part of Paradigm's business, including its risk-based clinical solutions, case management services, high-value specialty networks, home health, and payment integrity programs. Paradigm is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, with offices across the U.S. For more information, please visit www.paradigmcorp.com.
We are seeking a full-time QRC to cover the Brainerd, MN area. This position is responsible for the consultation, development, and implementation of the rehabilitation plan. A QRC works independently using his/her own discretion to assist injured workers/consumers in their recovery so that they may return to work. The QRC works with all parties to the claim including: the injured person, the claim's examiner, employer, attorneys (plaintiff and defense) and medical providers.
* Enjoy a robust support system - spend more time with injured workers and less time on administrative tasks.
* Utilize custom software for a seamless and straightforward case management process.
* Enjoy an award-winning culture with the stability and opportunity of a national company. Paradigm routinely wins Top Workplace and Best and Brightest Companies awards.
* Autonomy to manage your own schedule.
* Accepts cases for referral and management in accordance with Minnesota Rules.
* Counsel, direct and motivate consumers to reach their highest level of function.
* Establishes relationships and maintains communications with consumers, families, providers, Paradigm's carrier clients and employers. Ensures that all communication is culturally sensitive and meets requirements to maintain injured worker confidentiality.
* Completes accurate and timely written reports in accordance with Minnesota rule and documentation standards.
* Ensures that rehabilitation plan is implemented and documents progress towards achievement of the rehabilitation plan.
* Assist sales/marketing team as needed in order to build caseload. Develop solid relationships with customers in order to assure repeat business.
* A minimum of a 4-year Bachelor of Arts/Science in a health-related field that meets national certification criteria and allows the professional to conduct an assessment independently as permitted within the scope of practice of the discipline; or
* MN QRC license or QRC intern required.
* If an RN, current, unrestricted registration as a licensed nurse (RN) in MN required; or
* A Master's level (MA) in Vocational Rehabilitation or related fields; or
* A Master's degree in Occupational Therapy1; and
* Case Managers may also need regional or national certifications and must adhere to the standards of practice outlined by the specific national certifying body or the jurisdictionally accepted standards of practice.
* Two years of full-time equivalent direct clinical experience to the consumer (required for casework referred from Accounts requiring accredited case management).
* Professional licenses or certifications required to meet qualifications for this position must be current, unrestricted and allow for practice within a state or territory of the United States.
* Valid driver's license, and good driving history
* Exceptional time management and organization skills are required. A full-time QRC is responsible for approximately 25 files that all require contact and reporting within specific timelines.
* The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people on a daily basis utilizing both verbal and written communication.
* Flexibility, versatility, and problem solving - this role works at a fast pace.
* Technology proficiency - QRC's at Paradigm CCS use an advanced Case Management software solution to do their work. A laptop and cell phone are used daily.
* The desire to help others and yourself succeed.
* Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
* Proven decision-making and critical thinking skills, requiring little supervision.
* Problem solving and conflict resolution/negotiation skills.
* Health and wellness: We want our people to be and stay healthy so we offer a wide variety of HMO, PPO, and HDHP health insurance options with both Cigna and Kaiser Health.
* Financial incentives: Paradigm's financial benefits also help prepare you for the future: competitive salaries, flexible spending, commuter accounts, paid life insurance, employer HSA, and 401k contributions.
* Vacation: We believe strongly that work-life balance is good for you and for our company. We offer paid time off, paid holidays and a floating holiday.
* Learning and development: One of Paradigm's core values is expertise, so we encourage our employees to continually learn and grow. We support this in a variety of ways from our Dedicated Training Department that offers an 8-12-week new hire onboarding program.
Paradigm believes that fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our mission of helping more people and transforming lives. We're striving to build a culture that better reflects the society we live in, and empowers our team to deliver the highest levels of compassion and care to those we serve. For us, achieving this goal requires a workforce that respectfully embraces differences and commits to positive change, creating an environment where everyone is able to bring their whole self to work.
* Job Family Active
* Pay Type Salary
* Min Hiring Rate $82,000.00
* Max Hiring Rate $95,700.00
* Travel Required Yes
* Bagley, MN 56621, USA
* Bemidji, MN 56601, USA
* Brainerd, MN 56401, USA
* Crosby, MN 56441, USA
* Crosslake, MN, USA
* Park Rapids, MN 56470, USA
* Pine River, MN, USA
* Trail, MN 56684, USA$27k-33k yearly est.
Fire Code and Life Safety Lead Analyst
This position is an analyst position responsible for supporting diverse occupancies over a large geographic territory.$38k-60k yearly est.
Driveline is an industry-leading retail services company with over 10,000 team members which provides a real opportunity for advancement both financially and professionally. Driveline is looking for great employees to join our national retail merchandising team providing high-quality retail services to the largest retailers in the United States. If you or someone you know would be a good fit for the Driveline family, apply now! Driveline offers competitive compensation, very flexible scheduling, on-the-job training, strong support, payroll advance program, and the opportunity to advance your career with our strong internal promotion program.$12.5 hourly
Patient Access Representative
Interviews and obtains demographic and financial information from patients or their representatives through face-to-face and virtual interactions to provide Essentia Health with the documents and data necessary to ensure appropriate care and compliant, accurate patient registration and billing. Previous Patient Access Representative or Patient Scheduler experience preferred$33k-36k yearly est.
Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General operates more than 18,000 stores in 47 states, and we're still growing.$31k-52k yearly est.
Team Member - $500 Sign On Bonus!!
Customer Service Representative
We want you to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. If you have the desire to be challenged, work in a fast-paced, fun environment and to grow your career - look no further.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy:
* Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance/Short Long Term Disability
* Flexible Schedules
* Weekly Pay
* Full-Time or Part-Time
* Large, Stable Employer
* Fast Career Opportunities
* Work With Fun, Motivated People
* Task Variety
* Paid Comprehensive Training
* 401K With a Competitive Company Match
* Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
* Tuition Reimbursement
Your key responsibilities:
You will greet customers, run the register, cashier, make purchase suggestions and sometimes work with our food program. There is never a dull moment as you will be working around the store (inside and out) in many different areas to help maintain our high standards for store appearance and provide fast and friendly service to our customers.
Provide regular and predicable onsite attendance.
You will interact with many customers daily, all while working with a fun, energetic team accomplishing daily tasks around the store!
You are good at:
* Selling products to customers
* Providing excellent customer care
* Communication and friendly conversation
* Performing at a quick pace while having fun
* Working as part of a team to accomplish daily goals
* Coming up with great ideas to solve problems
* Thinking quickly and offering suggestions
Great if you have:
* Retail and customer service experience
* Sales associate or cashiering experience
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Motivation to advance in your career!
* Willingness to learn and have fun!
* Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours
* Lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes in a shift
* Occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level
* Push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds
* Bend at the waist with some twisting up to one hour a shift
* Grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination, and may require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
In Spanish$32k-37k yearly est.
Customer Service Project a positive representation of Westlake Ace Hardware. About [SOLLER-KRAJICEK INC] [dba CROSSLAKE ACE HARDWARE - McGREGOR ACE HARDWARE)] General Summary The Cashier is responsible for register transactions involving the sale and/or return of merchandise. Ace Hardware Corporation will not receive a copy of any applications submitted for this position, and will have no control over interviews and/or hiring decisions, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of the independent store owner. The Ace Hardware trademarks, logos and designs are owned by Ace Hardware Corporation and used by independent store owners under a license from Ace Hardware Corporation. Ace Hardware Corporation is not the employer for this position. Participate in store and Cashier meetings.$23k-28k yearly est.
Come join SFS as a Retail Merchandiser independent contractor and enjoy all the benefits of creating your own schedule.$25k-30k yearly est.
LPN - Longville Clinic
They must work toward the achievement of the goals of Cuyuna Regional Medical Center. They may perform limited functions in relation to radiology under the direction of the Cuyuna Regional Medical Center Director of Radiology or their representative. The Clinic LPN will perform functions of a laboratory testing personnel and work closely with Cuyuna Regional Medical Center Lab to ensure compliance with regulations and procedures for obtaining specimens. The Clinic LPN will perform functions of a laboratory testing personnel and work closely with Cuyuna Regional Medical Center L$47k-65k yearly est.