Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
In-Store Shopping Clerk
Sprouts Farmers Market offers DailyPay - if you're hired as an eligible employee, you'll be able to transfer the money you've already earned at no extra cost, and get it the next business day, for free. Qualifications To be an In-Store Shopping Clerk at Sprouts, you must: As an In-Store Shopping Clerk at Sprouts Farmers Market, you will be responsible for the following: If you enjoy providing excellent customer service and have an eye for identifying fresh and high-quality products, consider an In-Store Shopping Clerk position at Sprouts Farmers Market.$24k-28k yearly est.2d ago
Senior Registration/Bed Control Clerk
At VHC we are always striving to provide continued excellence and growth for our employees as well as top notch care for our patients. VHC is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network (a national network of independent healthcare organizations), a designated Level II Trauma Center and a recognized Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. VHC Health is a 453-bed nationally recognized Hospital and teaching facility that has been delivering high quality care to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 75 years. The Senior Registration / Bed Control Clerk registers patients for inpatient and outpatient surgery.$29k-37k yearly est.12d ago
Maintenance Ops Clerk
The Maintenance Clerk provides administrative support to the maintenance function
Assures the availability of parts in a cost-effective manner
Maintains fleet records on inventory levels, preventive maintenance schedules, and corrective maintenance performed on all units.
* Inputs fleet information into the computerized fleet management system daily.
* May act as a point of contact with vendors to order, receive and ensure payment for goods and services.
* Prepares truck purchase orders for management approval, including assignment of general ledger codes. Utilizes ePro to process transactions.
* Receives, tags, stocks and dispenses parts to mechanics according to Corporate and Regional policy and local operating procedures.
* Reviews purchase orders with accounting to ensure accuracy and proper payment of invoices.
* Produces various productivity and usage reports for management review.
* Follows all safety policies and procedures; participates with the team to achieve safety goals
* Reconciles Dossier financial data to Lawson general ledger.
* Supports the Fleet Manager with analysis of fleet operations reports. This includes analyzing data, identifying trends and outliers, and correcting mistakes where appropriate. Resolves data errors and escalates others errors to management for comparison against identified critical objectives and standards.
* May assist with the parts organization and inventory.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
* Related experience in a maintenance / trucking industry.
* High school diploma or G.E.D.
* 1 year of general office experience or equivalent training.$29k-35k yearly est.15d ago
Office Support lll
Work closely with the Bureau Executive Staff in support of administrative duties. DDTC ensures compliance with the ITAR and AECA through its support of criminal enforcement actions undertaken by the Department of Justice, civil enforcement actions initiated in-house, disclosure program through which companies are encouraged to report violations they have discovered, and pre- and post-license checks to confirm that goods are being shipped as authorized by the export license. DDTC regulates temporary and permanent exports and the temporary import of defense articles, defense services, and technical data involving items on the United States Munitions List (USML). DDTC maintains the registration of manufacturers, exporters and brokers and issues export authorizations. DDTC administers the commodity jurisdiction process, a formal USG decision process to determine which specific items are controlled by the USML or by the Department of Commerce's Export Administration Regulations. Must have excellent organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple projects. Duties: Performs the duties of an Office Support I and II to include the following duties: Monitor and maintain office tasker tracking system. DDTC regulates the brokering of defense articles, defense services, and technical data. Job DescriptionSalary: DDTC is responsible for the regulation of defense trade through the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and its implementing regulations, the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).$26k-34k yearly est.21d ago
Remote Data Entry Level Clerk / Typing
Job Requirements: Our paid focus group members come from all backgrounds and industries including remote data entry clerk, administrative assistant, receptionist, sales assistant, customer service agent, warehouse or factory workers, driver, medical assistant, nurse, call center representative, etc.$24k-31k yearly est.2d ago
Travel & Expense Reimbursement Program Clerk
Shriners Children's is the premier pediatric burn, orthopaedic, spinal cord injury, cleft lip and palate, and pediatric subspecialties medical center. The Travel & Expense Reimbursement Program Clerk will monitor the T&E A/P email address for reimbursements requiring payment and is responsible for reviewing and processing high volume Shriners Children's (SHC) employee expense reimbursements. Shriners Children's is a family that respects, supports, and values each other. We have an opportunity for a Travel & Expense Reimbursement Program Clerk reporting into our Headquarters location. Do you have experience with travel and expense reimbursements, and would you like to use those skills to further Shriners Children's mission of providing the highest quality care to our pediatric patients and their families?$36k-44k yearly est.11d ago
Credit Control Clerk
To ensure Mitel is prepared to meet the challenges of an ever-changing global economy and achieve ambitious growth aspirations. At Mitel, you will have the opportunity to help businesses connect, collaborate and provide better experiences for our customers.$30k-38k yearly est.12d ago
interviewing Clerk - 60052314
If you are a retiree of the Florida Retirement System (FRS), please check with the FRS on how your current benefits will be affected if you are re-employed with the State of Florida. * State of Florida Employment Applications should be up to date and complete in order to receive full consideration. Working Title: INTERVIEWING CLERK - 60052314$1.2k biweekly7d ago
Cancer Registry Clerk
Broomfield Work State: * Promotes mission, vision, and values of Intermountain Healthcare, and abides by service behavior standards. * Completes department and Intermountain Healthcare required continuous training and education.$33k-39k yearly est.35d ago
Recruiter and Marketing Clerk
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. Consider this Roseville, California area opportunity for a long-term contract / temporary to hire HR Recruiter/ Marketing!$39k-49k yearly est.21d ago
Mental Health Data Clerk
We are seeking a Court Clerical Worker VI- Mental Health Clerk. The Mental Health Clerk is an entry-level, data entry position that processes petitions and miscellaneous documents related to the alleged mentally ill and developmentally disabled population. Wayne County Probate Court's vision is as an innovative court where there is complete confidence that all probate matters will be resolved with fairness and integrity . There are opportunities for growth within the Wayne County Probate Court and the Behavioral Health Unit. Are you passionate about court systems and the City of Detroit? The BHU aims to connect individuals to community mental health treatment and stop the revolving door of individuals through our local jails and/or hospital emergency rooms. (Courtesy, Accessibility, Responsiveness, and Efficiency) The Behavioral Health Unit (BHU) of the Wayne County Probate Court is a newly formed department of the Wayne County Probate Court devoted to ensuring that individuals, where possible, receive mental health treatment in the community, using Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) orders.$32.1k yearly22d ago
Pro Shop Clerk
The Golf Shop Attendant will offer friendly and expedient service to the property's guests and assist the golf professional staff in golf shop operations, merchandise sales and other golf-related activities.
Qualifications, Experience and Skill Requirements:
* Must have a friendly and positive personality
* Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Must have basic computer skills
* Must be dependable and have a strong work ethic
* Knowledge about the game of golf preferred
* Process customer reservations for guests of the golf course
* Provides customer service to arriving guests to help expedite check-in process
* Arranges and displays golf shop inventory as necessary and directed
* Collects green and cart fees (and other revenue) from guests and processes in the POS system as trained
* Issues receipts for guest purchases
* Takes messages for staff or guests
* Assists in packing and unpacking inventory and golf operations supplies
* Assists in reconciliation of cash and accounts receivable charges to daily register at the closing of the day
* Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor or manager$26k-33k yearly est.60d+ ago
INTERVIEWING CLERK - 60052314
Working Title: INTERVIEWING CLERK - 60052314$1.2k biweekly8d ago
If you have a passion for people, consider a Courtesy Clerk position at Sprouts Farmers Market. Sprouts Farmers Market offers DailyPay - if you're hired as an eligible employee, you'll be able to transfer the money you've already earned at no extra cost, and get it the next business day, for free. Qualifications Requirements to be a Courtesy Clerk at Sprouts: As a Courtesy Clerk, you will be a customer service ambassador.$27k-30k yearly est.4d ago
interviewing Clerk - 60052314
If you are a retiree of the Florida Retirement System (FRS), please check with the FRS on how your current benefits will be affected if you are re-employed with the State of Florida. * State of Florida Employment Applications should be up to date and complete in order to receive full consideration. Working Title: INTERVIEWING CLERK - 60052314$1.2k biweekly9d ago
Utility Clerk Part Time
BJ's Wholesale Club offers a collaborative, team environment where all team members can learn, grow and be themselves.$24k-30k yearly est.6d ago
Lead Access Control Clerk (Guard II)
* The Access Control Clerk will complete routine record keeping functions with attention to detail. Job DescriptionType: Full Time Location: Dahlgren, VA Overtime Exempt: No (SCA) Security Clearance: Secret Reports To: ARMADA HQ *****CONTINGENT UPON AWARD***** Duties & Responsibilities: * The Access Control Clerk will perform access control functions providing access control support at the main or front desk.$22k-31k yearly est.3d ago
Cardiac Cath Lab Clerk
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock Submit your application for our Cardiac Cath Lab Clerk opening with Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team. We are seeking a(an) Cardiac Cath Lab Clerk for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.$82k-105k yearly est.6d ago
Court Name/Organization: Virginia Eastern District Court Location: Richmond, VA Opening and Closing Dates: 05/26/2023 - Open Until Filled Appointment Type: Permanent Classification Level/Grade: CL 25 Salary: $47,596 - $77,382 Link to Court Careers Information: https://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/jobs Announcement Number: FY 23-019 Link to Job Announcement$47.6k-77.4k yearly3d ago
Access Control Clerk/Guard II
* Performing access control functions providing access control support at a main or front desk.$26k-35k yearly est.9d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Town Clerk is $47,026 per year or $23 per hour.
The highest paying Town Clerk jobs have a salary over $66,000 per year while the lowest paying Town Clerk jobs pay $33,000 per year
Clerks are responsible for many of the general administrative tasks in the office. They are in charge of manning office telephone lines, managing incoming and outgoing mails, filing paperwork and other needed records, scheduling and documenting meetings, typing out documents when needed, disseminating memos and other official announcements, and keeping an inventory of office equipment and supplies. Clerks should have good office skills, communication skills, business writing skills, and time management skills. They should also be able to treat any document or paperwork they handle with confidentiality.
The City Clerk is the person who will provide all the information about a city's policies, regulations, previous legislation, and history. This position serves as a secretary for an entire municipality and is expected to provide public municipal documents when requested. The person in this position is often expected to know the public policy and have good organizational skills. The city records and all public documents are all under the direct care of the City Clerk.
Office administrators are employees who ensure that the office is running in tip-top shape. They manage the administrative needs of the office. They answer calls directed to the official company phone, manage the inventory of supplies, take charge or purchase requisitions for needed supplies, and ensure the office equipment and fixtures are taken care of. Office administrators also manage correspondences, official memoranda, and other official company documents. They also keep track of files and records to ensure that these are properly organized. At times, office administrators also take charge of welcoming guests and accompanying them to their respective meetings.
Substitute teachers are responsible for filling in the role of regular teachers who will not be able to come to school. They may be engaged short-term or long-term, depending on the need. Substitute teachers should have a deep understanding of the topics that are related to the subject matter and are appropriate to the learning level of the student. They should be able to advance the lessons while the regular teacher is unavailable. At times, they are required to create their own lesson plans. Substitute teachers should have the skills of regular teachers. They should also be flexible and adaptable.
Administrators are administrative professionals who oversee the whole office or department. They manage office activities and supervise administrative functions in the office. They work the office calendar and oversee the appointment-setting process. They coordinate office events and ensure that all preparations are made and that there are no conflicting schedules. They also maintain a database of external providers of various office needs. Administrators also oversee office supplies and prepare purchase requisitions. They also manage janitorial services and other functions that are related to the maintenance of the physical office space. Administrators ensure that all fixtures and equipment in the office are functioning well and have no problems.