Trek Store Arlington Ballston As a Trek Service Technician, no one day is the same as the last.$31k-42k yearly est.8d ago
Trek DevOps is dedicated to bringing people, processes, and tools together to achieve faster, more reliable, and higher-quality software delivery across Trek's IT application teams. Our agile team is responsible for automating Trek Software Development to simplify and streamline processes. We are seeking a DevOps Engineer with experience in Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Software as a Service (SaaS), and hands-on development to join Trek DevOps.$86k-103k yearly est.14h ago
As a Trek Sales Associate, you'll be on the frontlines helping people have fun by riding bikes. Trek Store Alexandria South$28k-39k yearly est.8d ago
Distribution Support Manager - Google
We are seeking a Distribution Support Manager to work on our Google team. Job DescriptionSalary: The Bluebird Group is a manufacturer's representative and consulting firm serving as an invaluable partner to some of the most innovative brands and multinational retailers. As a Distribution Support Manager, you will be responsible for driving operational excellence, analyzing sales trends, and developing insights to grow sales with national distributors.$92k-120k yearly est.11d ago
Service Delivery - Change Manager
* Ensure a clear robust link is developed between the Coty Change Management process and the Coty CMDB in ServiceNow Coty and our brands empower people to express themselves freely, creating their own visions of beauty; and we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet. The Service Delivery Change Manager primary focus is to act as the governance for any and all IT Related change requests from across the organization. * Manage and develop the Change Management process at Coty, always trying to keep it as close to Out of the box as possible and ITIL Conformant * Manage the Tripwire process in Coty IT Service Delivery / Infrastructure - Sanford (Global) Coty's global omni-working policy provides the option to work up to 50% of your month remotely. We're Coty, one of the world's largest beauty companies with a portfolio of iconic brands across fragrance, colour cosmetics, and skin and body care. * Work with representatives in other locations to ensure that consistent standards are adhered to across Coty Globally. COTY is looking for smart leaders who are fast and passionate. * Participation On Call Schedule and Rotation as part of Coty's Critical Incident Management Process (if in alignment with local regulation) The Service Delivery Change Manager will report to the Global IS & DT Service Delivery Senior Director with a strong collaboration with various stakeholders across the Coty IT Organization. Coty serves consumers around the world, selling prestige and mass market products in more than 130 countries and territories.$94k-124k yearly est.Easy Apply11d ago
TERRITORY MANAGER Baden Württemberg
Trek Bicycle ist ein global f hrender Hersteller von innovativen Fahrr dern und Fahrrad- Zubeh r. Wir bauen ausschliesslich Produkte, die wir lieben, wir leben absolute Kundenorientierung und wir ver ndern die Welt, indem wir mehr Menschen aufs Fahrrad bringen. Als Territory Manager:in bernimmst du ein etabliertes Verkaufsgebiet mit sehr viel Potenzial f r unsere Radmarken Trek, Diamant und Electra sowie unsere Bontrager Zubeh rpalette.$46k-73k yearly est.17d ago
Trek Bicycle Corporation Ltd cultivate a culture of inclusion for everyone that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences.$63k-96k yearly est.8d ago
Assembler- Part Time
Trek Store Alexandria North$24k-32k yearly est.16d ago
Customer Supply Chain Specialist
Coty is deeply committed to Changing the Conversation around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in an effort to create a more open, inclusive, and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic self. Coty's global omni-working policy provides the option to work up to 50% of your month remotely.$57k-91k yearly est.Easy Apply3d ago
Ascend Support Technician
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you're on our team, you're taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we'll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
In our Ascend department, we aid in this crusade by providing bicycle shops with the greatest tool to thrive in retail: powerful software from a partner who cares. Our Retail Management Solution records sales, captures customer data, and provides detailed reporting. We provide integrated solutions for payment processing, ecommerce, and NPS (Net Promoter Score) customer loyalty. Best of all, we answer the phones when our customers call.
As a Customer Support Tech, you will become an Ascend expert for our customers. You will educate our retailers on best practices and alleviate technical issues relating to Ascend, hardware, networking, and Windows. You will exceed our customers' expectations by proactively eliminating future problems. Phones will be your main communication tool, but email, remote connections, and personal visits will also be utilized. Rock star candidates are proactive teammates who enjoy troubleshooting and crave customer interaction. This position will be open to remote workers.
The schedule for this role is 4 10-hour days, Thursday - Sunday.
We only reserve seats for rock stars on our Awesome Bus. Are you ready to ride?
· Answer all questions related to Ascend and escalate when needed.
· Guide our customers to success through empowering them with Ascend training.
· Become an expert in specialized areas of Ascend to offer advanced support.
· Document all customer support history to help eliminate issues in the program.
· Create, review, and maintain our training and support resources.
· Sell hardware and supplies to our customers and place related orders.
· Assist with the installation of Ascend for new customers. Travel on-site as needed.
· Customer Service experience
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A quiet space to work and a fast, reliable Wi-Fi or ethernet connection
· A two-year technical degree or higher is desired. Other relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
· A working knowledge of Microsoft products, Windows, Office programs, and networking.
· SQL Server experience is a plus!
· Be a team-oriented, fun-loving, and proactive Rock Star!
• Flexible and fun company culture• Competitive health care• PPO & HDHP medical plan options, Dental insurance, Vision insurance• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)• Free life insurance & optional term life insurance• Competitive vacation package• 401(k) with match and Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)• 12 weeks of maternity leave with 100% pay• Flexible holiday schedule - 10 company holidays• Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)• Employee discounts on all product• Deep partner retail discounts
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. Trek strictly prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignments, benefits, layoff, and termination.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:E-Verify Participation Poster: English / SpanishE-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish$33k-48k yearly est.16d ago
Support Engineer (.NET, C#)
This position provides skills in developing, designing, enhancing, and maintaining a complex, multi-tier application providing a retail management solution to independent bike dealers.Trek IT believes in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of products and fast iterations. Trek Bicycles has many interconnected software platforms communicating between various on-premises & cloud data centers and a variety of data sources and formats.$78k-102k yearly est.17d ago
Retail Payroll Administrator
Best Support vision we partner with our customers to help them to grow, to maximize their profitability and to create data for making intelligent business decisions.Ascend Retail Payroll AdministratorAs a Retail Payroll Administrator your primary mission is to support our Ascend dealers by developing and growing the Ascend Payroll Service. This work will continue until the Payroll Administrator position achieves its full capacity and financial commitments.$48k-68k yearly est.16d ago
Retail Accounting Assistant
As a Retail Accounting Assistant your primary mission is to support a team of accountants in providing full-charge accounting services across the US and Canada.$37k-47k yearly est.17d ago
Sr. Director - Amazon Services
This position is located in Minneapolis, MN, however we would consider fully remote for the right candidate! Job DescriptionSalary: We're looking for a Sr. Director, Amazon Services that will lead our Account Management team and focus specifically on how to execute our full-service Amazon offering end to end.$142k-203k yearly est.13d ago
Skincare Specialist, Orveda
Coty is deeply committed to Changing the Conversation around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in an effort to create a more open, inclusive, and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic self. The Skincare Specialist role is responsible for delivering daily retail sales goals, while building a loyal clientele, and educating the client on the skincare benefits of Orveda. Coty is looking for a Skincare Specialist, Orveda to join our team in Saks Fifth Avenue. Coty's global omni-working policy provides the option to work up to 50% of your month remotely. COTY is looking for smart leaders who are tenacious, passionate, and fearlessly kind.$25-30 hourlyEasy Apply60d+ ago
As a Mechatronics Technician at Coty Hunt Valley, you will, under minimal supervision, troubleshoot, repair, and optimize the electrical and mechanical systems of manufacturing equipment. Coty is deeply committed to Changing the Conversation around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in an effort to create a more open, inclusive, and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic self. COTY is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. Coty is one of the world's largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, skin care and body care. COTY's products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. COTY and its brands are committed to range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.$57k-71k yearly est.Easy Apply3d ago
We seek a Making Technician to be responsible for the mixing of batches needed to produce our coveted brands. COTY is looking for smart leaders who are tenacious, passionate, and fearlessly kind. Coty is deeply committed to Changing the Conversation around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in an effort to create a more open, inclusive, and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic se The Making Technician will report primarily to the Making area manager along with several technicians ensuring product is made safely and with good quality.$29k-33k yearly est.Easy Apply3d ago
Trek Store Alexandria North As a Trek Sales Associate, you'll be on the frontlines helping people have fun by riding bikes.$28k-39k yearly est.16d ago
You'll be the primary service advisor at the shop, integrating the sales and service experience, while holding your team accountable for delivering Trek's signature hospitality. Trek Store Blacksburg As Service Manager, you'll be the operations lead for your store's Service Center-and you'll be the one who's ultimately accountable for all decisions relating to workflow, staffing of mechanics, and KPIs to ensure every customer has the best experience. * An active learning engine and willingness to attend Trek Service classes in Waterloo, WI$36k-49k yearly est.22d ago
You'll be the primary service advisor at the shop, integrating the sales and service experience, while holding your team accountable for delivering Trek's signature hospitality. Trek Store Blacksburg As Service Manager, you'll be the operations lead for your store's Service Center-and you'll be the one who's ultimately accountable for all decisions relating to workflow, staffing of mechanics, and KPIs to ensure every customer has the best experience.$36k-49k yearly est.16d ago
Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of Trek Bicycle, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about Trek Bicycle. The employee data is based on information from people who have self-reported their past or current employments at Trek Bicycle. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. Sources of data may include, but are not limited to, the BLS, company filings, estimates based on those filings, H1B filings, and other public and private datasets. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by Trek Bicycle. The data presented on this page does not represent the view of Trek Bicycle and its employees or that of Zippia.
Trek Bicycle may also be known as or be related to Trek Bicycle, Trek Bicycle Corp. and Trek Bicycle Corporation.