Schwan's Home Delivery
Start Time: 11:00PM M-F
Starting Wage: $16-18 Hourly
As a material handler you will be responsible for loading and refueling the delivery trucks in our fast-paced frozen warehouse. We are driven to bring our customers delicious food and reliable services and to provide quality food, help be part of making that happen. Our top performers can grow into various roles within the company including, Warehouse Lead, Route Sales Representatives and more! Show us what you got!
Duties and Responsibilities:
· You unload frozen food product up to 50 pounds from semis into warehouse freezers.
· You load frozen food from warehouse freezers into delivery trucks.
· Safety is our number one priority! You will be trained on how to safely back up trucks for loading and driving them through depot lot.
· Inventory Control of our trucks and freezer.
· Care for our products, trucks, clean environment, culture and team members.
· Use lists to dispense and receive information including product codes and customer pre-orders.
· General upkeep of facility including cleaning and maintenance.
· The hours vary by location and size of the depots, but generally this position is an overnight shift; i.e. 2am - 10:30am, 4am - 12:30pm.
· Full time employee may be eligible for vacation and holiday pay, multiple health, dental and vision plans, Employee Incentive Program, and a 401K plan with a company contribution, plus much more, including an employee discount!
To ensure your safety we provide the proper protective clothing including, freezer jackets, boots, gloves and glasses. We also provide safety training.
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 2+ years of related experience preferred
· Must meet the Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including appropriate driver's license and medical certification