Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid fully by CONMED OR currently employed as a CONMED Associate Sales Representative or Territory Representative CONMED is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- CONMED matches your contributions dollar for dollar, with the potential for up to 7% per pay period CONMED is seeking a Sales Representative to add to our highly talented Advanced Surgical sales force! The Advanced Surgical Sales Representative will be given the opportunity to sell an innovative bag of general surgery products to the following call points: General Surgeons, Urologists, OB/GYN, and Colorectal Physicians.$65k-150k yearlyEasy Apply20d ago
CDL-A Truck Driver: Dedicated
U.S. Xpress is offering a dedicated opportunity:$83k-98k yearly13d ago
CDL-A Truck Driver: Dedicated
U.S. Xpress is offering a dedicated opportunity:$83k-98k yearly13d ago
General - Surgical Tech (Travel) - $1764 weekly
Register for a Nomad Health account to view full job details and apply. Register for a chance to win $50,000 from Nomad Health Choose Your Own Adventure Sweepstakes Nomad Health, the modern healthcare staffing company, seeks an experienced surgical technologist for this rewarding travel assignment opportunity.$50k yearly3d ago
Working together as a team to deliver a great LongHorn Steakhouse experience for our Guest.$52k-70k yearly est.4d ago
HealthMarkets offers agents the resources and support they need to grow their businesses and succeed in the industry, all while making a difference in people's lives. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity where you can change people's lives and achieve financial success as an independent insurance agent, you've come to the right place. As an independent contractor licensed insurance agent with HealthMarkets, you'll be collaborating with one of the largest independent health insurance agencies in the US. So, whether you're an experienced insurance agent looking for your next opportunity or are just starting out and looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your talents, HealthMarkets is the career move that can help change your life. Not only that, but HealthMarkets will offer you the resources you need to succeed. If you're an insurance agent with 4-5 years of experience, we want you. Becoming an independent insurance agent with HealthMarkets is an opportunity unlike any other. HealthMarkets is a technology-enabled health insurance agency delivering high-touch, customized health and supplemental insurance solutions to individuals, families and small businesses.$60k-70k yearly est.13d ago
President of the Mobile Guarding Division
President of the Mobile Guarding Division At Securitas, we are leading the transformation of the security industry by putting our clients at the heart of our business. Securitas USA is searching for a The Leader in Protective Services, Securitas USA and its 90,000 employees help organizations of all sizes and markets achieve superior security programs and results. The President of the Mobile Guarding Division$175k-200k yearly2d ago
RDH (Registered Dental Hygienist)- Make your Own Schedule and Choose Your Pay
By joining TempMee you ll have access to opportunities for temporary shifts so you can work on your days off or full time permanent work. With TempMee you can lead a happier, healthier life where you can balance your work schedule, choose your preferred rates, and get paid within days of completing your work. AboutTempMee TempMee is the #1 app for dental staffing.$29k-51k yearly est.41d ago
Physical Therapist (Pool)
At Encompass Health, you'll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Delegate tasks and supervise physical therapist assistants and technicians. Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different-and Better: Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. In your role as a physical therapist (PT), you'll be the connection between the additional one-on-one time we enjoy with each patient and the progress they make. Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients' lives each day.$62k-77k yearly est.4d ago
MANUFACTURING OPERATOR-LAFAYETTE, GA
At GE Appliances, a Haier company, we come together to make "good things, for life." The plant produces cooking products for the Monogram , GE , GE Profile and CAF brands.$16.5-18 hourly17d ago
General Shop Mechanic
TruckPro offers a stimulating workplace based on open collaboration, personal development and future opportunity. TruckPro LLC is one of the nation's largest independent distributors of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts with over 150 retail locations and 80 maintenance and repair service locations nationwide. TruckPro offers a tool purchase or reimbursement program TruckPro is driven by a unique company culture that values knowledge, experience, and the importance of offering our customers an incomparable depth of product and application expertise.$31k-43k yearly est.60d+ ago
Nurse Manager (RN) - Emergency Services
The Manager Emergency Services RN nurse manager is a registered professional nurse who provides leadership and management of a specific unit(s) or service through the effective use of knowledge and skills to promote the creation of a center of excellence for staff recruitment and retention and clinical and business outcomes. The nurse manager Manager Emergency Services RN is the standard bearer on his/her unit and holds all participants on his/her unit accountable for the delivery of care and services through effective communication; observation; and the management and measurement of specific interventions/practices and their associated outcomes. Responsibilities include clinical, financial, human and material resources deployment and associated outcomes or goals.
The Nurse Manager Emergency Services RN serves as a chief retention and safety officer and ensures that safety and quality standards are upheld or met by effective use of data and technology to make decisions and proactively mitigates unnecessary risks for his/her area of responsibility. The Nurse Manager creates and ensures a desirable, safe work environment that enables the organization to meet or exceed its mission and goals. He/she models the way to foster communication and collaboration with physicians, staff, patients and other departments. Role specific competencies, responsibilities, roles and functions are based on the Nursing Professional Practice Model
It is expected that all RN Clinical Nurses are licensed, knowledgeable and uphold the practice of nursing as outlined by the Georgia Professional Nurse Practice Act and implements the Scope of Practice and Code of Ethics Standards put forth by the American Nurses Association. As a member of the patient services team, it is expected the individual upholds the voice of the patient, system policies and procedures while supporting service excellence goals.
Core Responsibilites and Essential Functions
Resources and Support :
* Engages staff in decision making via shared governance processes and partners with others to promote relationship-based care delivery systems that support patient centered care and service excellence while effectively providing leadership and management for a specific business/clinical unit(s). Possesses and uses good negotiation and mediation skills.
* Serves as the unit/program's chief retention and safety officer to manage talent and protect/carefully deploy human and material resources through effective use knowledge.
* Analyzes and manages financial resources; uses lean and other quality skills to reduce waste and improve performance of operations and clinical systems of care; integrates marketing and communication strategies to advance one's service line and organization as a whole
Interdisciplinary Teamwork and Collaboration
* Effectively communicates to diverse audiences on nursing, health care and organizational issues which includes the ability to set standards and hold leaders and staff accountable for performance standards. Proactively establishes a healthy work place by reducing or resolving unnecessary conflict (when necessary, partnering with Human Resources), and promotes achievement of positive team dynamics
* Establishes partnerships by employing strong relationship building skills with staff, departments and medical staff by striving to understand others (and situations) and keeping the long view in mind - is fair and just using reflective practice skills to monitor self and others performance/interaction skills exercising coaching and guiding skills
* Creates opportunities for self and leaders/staff to grow professionally and implements a desirable workplace to recruit and retain talented leaders and staff
Exemplary Practice and Outcomes
* Promote staff competency in clinical care delivery
* Holds self and staff to the highest professional standards and ethics ensuring corporate compliance standards etc. are met by leaders and staff. Is an active member of one's professional community and serves as a role model for professional nursing practice and nursing leadership, possesses hiring skills and supports effective orientation and onboarding of new staff, advances the field through transformational executive leadership and scholarly activity
* Successfully employs change management strategies and instills in self and others the curiosity to explore new knowledge and ideas. Possesses skill and exercises necessary respect while managing a varied generational and diverse leadership team and workforce
* Possess necessary Knowledge about health care financing and uses this knowledge and skill to ensure the effective management of human and material resources; designing and implementing systems to manage and measure outcomes to achieve expected business and clinical goals and objectives for self, staff and unit performance - develops operational budget and manages it to target level performance or better
* Represents the organization positively to the community, building credibility and willingness to serve on committees and task forces as needed to share knowledge and skill; champion a service line or need; and seeks opportunities to advance skill and scope of responsibilities
Evidence Based Practice and Research
* Promotes Evidence based practice, nursing research and performance improvement in nursing. Participates in activities such as value analysis as part of the decision making process in evaluating patient care products.
* Effectively identifies areas of risk and proactively works to ensure compliance and safety standards. This includes assuring service meets or exceed licensure, regulatory and accreditation standards
* Applies the effective use of data and evidence to support decision making for clinical and operational responsibilities and demonstrates awareness of legal and ethical issues related to patient and staff data, information and confidentiality
Required for All Jobs
Performs other duties as assigned
Complies with all WellStar Health System policies, standards of work, and code of conduct.
Required Minimum Education
Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from accredited nursing school Required and
Master's Degree in Nursing Preferred and
If bachelor degree is not in nursing, MSN must be from accredited nursing school. Preferred
Required Minimum Experience
minimum 2 years of progressive experience in nursing management Required
Required Minimum Skills
Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and relationship building; a knowledge of the health care environment; leadership that includes such skills as successfully implementing and managing a change process - ability to use systems thinking- and inspire, coach others to be successful; model the way for professional practice; professionalism and teamwork/collaboration for self/department/medical staff; and possess necessary business skills to manage human and material resources.
Must be a continuous learner who understands health care financing; strategy and operations for running a business unit(s); and effectively employ data and technology to support work processes and make decisions.
Supports shared governance or shared decision making; manage the design and delivery of care that in based on evidence and focused on quality and safety.
Knowledge of risk management and various accreditation/regulations/licensing requirements assuring that these are upheld while advancing industry standards through the achievement of goals by effective management and measurement of outcomes.
Required Minimum License(s) and Certification(s)
Reg Nurse (Single State) 1.00 Required 1.00
RN - Multi-state Compact 1.00 Required 1.00
Basic Life Support 2.00 Required 2.00
Advanced Cardiac Life Support 3.00 Required 3.00
Pediatric Adv Life Support 4.00 Required 4.00
Additional Licenses and Certifications
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Georgia or hold a privilege to practice in the State of Georgia under the Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC). Required and
Must have a current BLS & ACLS card from the American Heart Association on the first day of employment in position Required and
PALS Required and
National certification in nursing administration Preferred$75k-110k yearly est.9d ago
Certified Physician Office Float (CMA) - Gynecology Oncology, Atlanta, GA
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for providing a variety of patient care activities under the supervision of a physician, physician extender, or registered nurse in accordance with established guidelines and standards. Duty assignments vary and include, but are not limited to front office and back office functions.
1. Meets and greets patients;
2. Obtains appropriate patient information and medical history;
3. Accurately completes and documents patient medical and physical histories and other related items in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR);
4. Records vital signs; Performs EKG, spirometry and or other similar non-complex office procedures;
5. Aids the physician, extender, and or nursing staff during treatment, examination, and or testing of patients - may include injections and immunizations;
6. Prepares and maintains examination and treatment areas;
7. Maintains examination/treatment rooms, including inventory of supplies and equipment;
8. Under the supervision of a licensed personnel, distributes educational information and instructions for patient care, diagnostics, and other appropriate treatments;
9. Coordinates telephone requests to refill prescription drug medications in accordance with physician instructions;
10. Advises physician and or nurse of patient's adverse reaction to medication and/or treatment to medication and/or treatment;
11. Attends required meetings, in-services, and participates in committees as required;
12. Practices Standard Precautions, including handwashing and disposal of bio-hazardous materials;
13. Complies with established risk management, HIPAA, and safety procedures;
14. Front office duties to include, but not limited to, registration, cashiering, scheduling appointments, tests, and/or hospital admissions;
15. Performs lab duties; including but not limited to, phlebotomy, order entry, collects specimen, establishes chain of custody if applicable, and labels for delivery to appropriate authority for testing;
16. Schedules procedures;
17. Completes medical and physical history forms and other related information requested by third party payors;
18. Receives incoming telephone calls from patients and responds accordingly, under a physician or other licensed provider's guidance;
19. Notifies patient of their test results as directed by a physician or licensed provider;
20. May be the primary clinical support for a physician;
21. Establishes, organizes, and maintains patient medical record;
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
Skill and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in-writing.
Skill and ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
Ability to work as a member of a team.
Knowledge of medical terminology.
Proficient computer skills.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: High School diploma or GED.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: One year of experience in a medical office setting.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW: None
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: ACLS through the American Heart Association: required as needed by the practice.
School: Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program accredited through the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP); or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES); or similarly recognized accrediting organization or completion of a Nursing Assistant program.
Certification: Candidate must possess a certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA); or a similarly recognized certifying organization
IND789$80k-133k yearly est.15d ago
Maintenance Technician Senior
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom.$41k-61k yearly est.14d ago
In this role, you will be the face of Bath & Body Works understanding our customers needs and helping them find the best products for themselves and others. With an inclusive retail environment that is fueled by passionate associates, Bath & Body Works is one of the most creative, dynamic and profitable fashion retailers in the industry. * A merchandise discount of 40% at Bath & Body Works We re hiring for you to join our team as a sales associate in our stores.$23k-27k yearly est.10d ago
Respiratory Therapist - RRT / CRT
Credentialed by the National Board for Respiratory Care as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) and Licensed by the State of Georgia under the Composite State Board of Medical Examiners. Founded in 1905, Piedmont Healthcare is a private, not-for-profit organization with more than 23,000 employees providing safe, convenient and high-quality care across 15 hospitals and more than 600 urgent care, quick care and physician practice locations.$48k-68k yearly est.7d ago
Customer Support Specialist
In this role, you ll be guiding customers along a path to success via dedicated support and by engaging resources across the company to help support the adoption and expansion of Radancy s unified platform. Radancy thrives off the success of our customers, and we're looking for customer-focused, results-driven Customer Support Specialists. What does a great Customer Support Specialist do? Develop and foster relationships with customers by providing functional and technical support for Radancy s suite of products$42k-61k yearly est.12d ago
As a Moe's Crew Member, you'll enjoy the benefits of working in a fun, fast-paced environment, participate in a tip pool and there is plenty of room for career advancement. GENERAL The Moe's Crew Member is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our guests.$18k-25k yearly est.3d ago
SUPERVISOR, PVV EL/SW
Title: SUPERVISOR, PVV EL/SW - 96049 Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we're all about at John Deere. At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go while working in an inclusive team environment.$104k-122k yearly est.6d ago
Staff Systems Engineer (Remote)
As a Staff Systems Engineer you will be part of a dynamic team with engineers of all experience levels who help each other build and grow technical and leadership skills while creating, deploying, and supporting production infrastructure. This position typically reports to Systems Engineer Manager or Sr Manager As a Staff Systems Engineer, you will be a core player that participates and leads multiple efforts simultaneously. The Staff Systems Engineer is responsible for leading a team of engineers designing, building, and supporting The Home Depot's technical infrastructure of hardware and system software that drives the success of Home Depot and our customers.$90k-190k yearly10d ago