Research Scientist I - Innovative Computing Laboratory
The person chosen for this position will have the distinction of working at the Innovative Computing Laboratory (http://icl.cs.utk.edu/), a world-class research lab at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, which will include close and frequent collaboration with industry partners such as Intel and Nvidia.$78k-119k yearly est.25d ago
Research Associate I
Contact: For additional information, please contact Dr. Virginia Sykes () The University of Tennessee is a land grant university with an enrollment of over 27,800. The University of Tennessee also has ten research and education centers which facilitate statewide agricultural research. Useful web sites to learn more about the University of Tennessee and the city of Knoxville: The University of Tennessee: Department of Plant Sciences: UT Agronomic Variety Trials: UT Crops:$40k-64k yearly est.4d ago
Post-Doctoral Research Associate - Center for Renewable Carbon
The Center for Renewable Carbon (CRC) at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville invites applications for a 12-month Post-Doctoral Researcher position (100% Research).$78k-110k yearly est.Easy Apply16d ago
Post-Doctoral Research Associate - Experimental Condensed Matter Physics
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, United States Description: Applications are invited for a postdoctoral research associate at the Department of Physics, University of Tennessee (UTK) and the Joint Institute for Advanced Material (JIAM) - a joint venture with Oak Ridge National Laboratory. The University of Tennessee is a thriving research community located near Oak Ridge National Laboratory, with whom UT shares five joint institutes.$78k-110k yearly est.Easy Apply35d ago
Post-Doctoral Research Associate - High Energy Physics (Two Positions)
Description: The High Energy Physics group at the University of Tennessee has two immediate openings at the postdoctoral level for research on the CMS experiment at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC).$78k-110k yearly est.Easy Apply39d ago
Post-doctoral Research Associate- College of Education, Health & Human Sciences
Post-Doctoral Research Associate
Duties and Responsibilities
This Post-Doctoral Associate position may be partially school-based; that is, in a K-12 setting.
The Post-Doctoral Associate will:
* Participate in the clinical evaluation and care of clients in a variety of client care settings with sufficient frequency to achieve the competencies required by their discipline under the direct supervision of the supervising psychologist. Associates may write progress notes in client charts, although supervising psychologists may continue to review the care of their clients.
* Assume progressive responsibility for client care activities according to Associate's level of education, ability and experience. The supervising psychologist will determine the Associate's level of responsibility and autonomy.
* Communicate effectively with their supervising psychologist regarding the findings of their evaluations, interpretation of diagnostic tests, and intended interventions on a continual basis.
* Participate fully in the educational and scholarly activities of the program and, as required, assume responsibility for teaching and supervising interns and students, and conducting research.
* Participate in appropriate institutional committees and councils whose actions affect their education and/or client care including, but not limited to quality assurance and quality improvement activities.
* Develop a personal program of learning to foster continued professional growth with guidance from the teaching staff.
* Abide by all University policies and procedures, including the provisions of the KLASS Center Policy and Procedure Manual, the training programs and the regulations of any affiliated institution to which the Associate may be assigned.
* Candidates for the Post-Doctoral position with the University of Tennessee's KLASS Center must have completed their doctoral degree requirements before the appointment begins.
* All candidates should be from a graduate program in school psychology, approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) and must be from an APA-approved or APPIC-listed internship program.
* All candidates must be license-eligible in the State of Tennessee as a Psychologist and license-eligible as a School Psychologist.
* Experience with children in a school setting is a must.
$47,500.00 per year plus benefits
Length of Appointment
August 1, 2023 - July 31, 2024 (may renew for one year in some circumstances)
Please submit a curriculum vita, two writing samples (de-identified psychoeducational evaluation report & a separate sample of research) and contact information for two references. Please contact Brian Wilhoit, PhD, Director, (email@example.com) for more information.$47.5k yearlyEasy Apply43d ago
Post-Doctoral Research Associate- Mechanical, Aerospace & Biomed Eng
Post-Doctoral Research Assistant
The Computational Mechanics Group, headed by Dr. Stephanie TerMaath, seeks a postdoctoral research assistant to contribute to computational modeling and fracture testing activities within the group. The initial appointment will be for one year, beginning in June 2023; this appointment is renewable depending on availability of funding and satisfactory progress. The successful candidate will have demonstrated excellence in computational mechanics, peridynamics, high performance computing, and mathematics. In addition to independent and original research, the candidate will contribute to projects that involve formulating a multi-scale approach linking peridynamics and finite elements to characterize the damage tolerance of complex bi-material systems and to formulate non-linear surrogate damage models.
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
* A PhD in mechanical engineering, mathematics, or a closely related field.
* A record of scholarly activity such as publication of original, peer-reviewed research.
* Demonstrated experience with computational mechanics, peridynamics, and high performance computing.
* A willingness to participate in and contribute to the development of research proposals to various agencies.
* Enthusiasm to mentor first year undergraduate through PhD students from diverse backgrounds.
Interested candidates should provide a CV with academic background, publications, and professional society presentations; a statement of research interests; and contact information for four references. Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until a suitable candidate has been identified. For further information, please contact Dr. Stephanie TerMaath
Finalists for this position may be asked to provide information about investigations and findings related to sexual misconduct including sexual harassment, sexual assaults, dating/domestic violence, and stalking during their current or immediately previous employment (if not currently employed).$78k-110k yearly est.23d ago
Post Doctoral Research Associate in Grass Transformation & Molecular Biology (Multiple Positions)
Description: Postdoctoral positions in plant genetic engineering are available in the laboratory of C. Neal Stewart, Jr. at the University of Tennessee in the Department of Plant Sciences.$78k-110k yearly est.35d ago
Post-Doctoral Research Associate - Scintillation Materials Research Center (US)
The Scintillation Materials Research Center (SMRC) at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, has an opening for a Post-Doctoral Research Associate.$78k-110k yearly est.35d ago
Post-Doctoral Research Associate Position in NIMBioS & EEB
The successful appointees will be based in the National Institute for Mathematical and Biological Synthesis and Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.$78k-110k yearly est.45d ago
Post-Doctoral Research Associate- Materials Science & Engineering
The University of Tennessee has an opening of a research associate/postdoctoral position for advanced scanning probe microscopy of electronic and ionic transport phenomena in materials for energy (batteries and fuel cells) and information (memristors, ferroelectrics) storage and photoinduced phenomena in hybrid perovskites. This position resides in University of Tennessee, Institute for Advanced Materials & Manufacturing, Department of Materials Science and Engineering.$78k-110k yearly est.58d ago
Postdoc Research Assc
The Position: The position of a Postdoctoral Research Associate is open in the research group of Prof. Shawn Campagna in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. The University and Region: The University of Tennessee in Knoxville is the flagship educational institution in the State of Tennessee, and the Department of Chemistry is its oldest PhD granting Department.$82k-117k yearly est.2d ago
Senior Research Associate & Lab Manager - Department of Entomology and Plant Pathology
* Location: The University of Tennessee, Knoxville The Department of Entomology and Plant Pathology, University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture is seeking a senior research associate - lab manager.$43k-65k yearly est.16d ago
Research Associate - College of Social Work (Multiple Positions)
The University of Tennessee Knoxville, College of Social Work, through the Social Work Office of Research and Public Service (SWORPS) is accepting applications for a Research Associate III.$40k-64k yearly est.25d ago
The laboratory of Dr. Andrew Monteith in the Department of Microbiology at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville is seeking a highly motivated research technician to join our dedicated and inclusive team.$30k-37k yearly est.2d ago
Researcher 1 Lab And Field Manager (Jackson, TN)
The Department of Entomology and Plant Pathology, University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture is seeking a researcher I - lab and field manager. Location: The University of Tennessee, West TN Research & Education Center, Jackson TN$38.8k-50k yearly8d ago