DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.
If you haven't considered Nephrology before, read on as we think that you should. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.
What you can expect:
On Time Staffing is seeking General Labor/Production Workers for our warehouse in Millville, NJ! Hiring Immediately!
Starting Pay Rate: Earn up to $18 per hour
Benefits of working with us:
Job Description: The General Labor position reports to the Supervisor, Production. This position is responsible for general production tasks in a fast-paced seafood production facility. Training in various parts of the operation will be provided. Position may work in multiple areas as needed.
For your safety, full COVID-19 procedures in effect daily.
We offer a $50 referral bonus!
Call 856-261-9233 or text "Millville Foods" to 855-866-2910
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Why work for Waste Management?
Essential Business - Great Pay - Career Advancement
When you drive for WM, you join a team of the best drivers in the nation - professional, well-trained, and skilled. The value of a WM job is more than a paycheck . It's a way to create opportunities for you and your family.
Start Pay Range: $yz.00 - $yz.00 / hour
Sign-On Bonus: Yes
We Are Stable: WM Drivers are home every night, and we perform essential and meaningful work
We Are Committed to Growth: 100% tuition paid for eligible employees and your family, and established career opportunities
We Are Investing in You: Amazing medical, dental & vision, 401K with match, discounted stock options, dependent day care, provided uniform/PPE, 3 weeks paid time off and holiday pay, employee discount programs, and more!
About the Job
Waste Management Drivers operate heavy-duty trucks and are responsible for the collection of waste or recyclable material. Drivers will transport the material to a disposal, transfer or recycle facility when trucks reach legal load capacity. Drivers safely maneuver vehicles and navigate high traffic and congested roadways, driveways, alleyways, and lots.
Click here to take a glimpse into the day-to-day life of a WM Driver
What Does It Take to be a Driver at WM?
Below are the minimum qualifications to be a WM Driver.
Great Clips salon owners are hiring hair stylists! Be one of the GREATS!
At Great Clips, we know that stylists like you are most happy when they're cutting hair, so at a Great Clips salon, that's exactly what you get to do! Want to be the best stylist in town? At a Great Clips salon, that can happen. Want to be a salon manager or trainer or a member of an artistic design team? Yep, at a Great Clips salon, you can make that happen, too.
Sounds good, right? Then the salon owner wants to hear from you! Do what you love doing with a great brand. Join a Great Clips salon team today.
Requirements: Cosmetology and/or barber license (licensing requirements vary by state/province)
$21 / hour + 56 Cents Per Mile
As a Personal Vehicle Driver , you'll enjoy a fast-paced, physical position that gets you outdoors and connecting with customers. From the driver's seat of your own car, find out what you'll become at UPS.
About the role:
• Lift, lower and carry packages up to 70 pounds
• Full time, opportunity to work eight hours, Monday-Friday
• Saturday and holiday work may be available/required
• 21 years of age or older
• Valid driver's license
• No at fault accidents within the last 12 months
• No moving violations within the last 12 months
• Proof of a registered vehicle for use
• Minimum state-required auto insurance
• Comply with company appearance guidelines
An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
About your vehicle:
• No other company logos or markings
• No bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings
• Vehicles must be under 10,000 pounds and have a covered and secured bed
HOURS OF WORK: Hourly, Non-Exempt
With general direction from the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor, provides a wide range of technical services on company buses, vans, and automobiles.
1. Performs thorough, accurate Preventative Maintenance inspections.
2. Following schedules, completes all required PM maintenance operations including lubrication, fluid changes, brake adjustments, and tire rotation.
3. With direction from the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor, performs unscheduled maintenance as needed.
4. Performs complex operations including engine, electrical, fuel, brake, and exhaust repairs and field tests. This requires interpreting and working from drawings, specifications and other technical materials.
5. Must be able to utilize a ladder and other elevation equipment to access the roof of buses and elevated light fixtures for repairs and maintenance.
6. Must operate CDL and Non-CDL vehicles (buses and van) to perform road tests, as well as shuttle in and out of the garage for repairs and maintenance.
7. Must be able to lift heavy equipment (up to 50lbs) including brake drums, tires, ladders, tool chests, floor jacks, etc. when necessary.
8. Must be able to operate bench grinder, torch, drill press, Jack and Jack stands, Sawzall, oil pumps, power washer, parts cleaner and other hand tools required to perform work.
9. Performs emergency roadside services as needed. Requires operation of either replacement vehicle or utility truck.
10. Emergency conditions may require calls at home, extended hours, or weekend work.
11. Document repairs and parts on work orders completely and accurately.
12. Maintains tools and work places so that conditions are neat and orderly.
13. Must be thoroughly familiar with all safet