What Does A Valet Do At Penn National Gaming
* Hollywood Casino Aurora Core Values* Departmental, property and company policies and standards* Illinois Gaming Board requirements* Sarbanes* Oxley* Internal Controls* Something to leave you with* Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize.* We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode.* Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set.* And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.* Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about
What Does A Valet Do At Principle Auto
* Greet customers when they drive into the service department.* Safely drive customer and loan car vehicles into the service lot.* Quickly respond to cashier requests to bring customers cars to the service department.* The ability to work in a variety of weather conditions including rain, extreme heat and cold.* Drive the customer shuttle if requested.* Run errands for service department as needed.* Ensure prompt clocking in/out when you leave and when you return to dealership.* Responsible for communicating need of equipment and/or supplies.* Responsible for wash log notebook.* Every evening you will pull the current day's log and add to wash log notebook in Service manager's office
What Does A Valet Do At Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC.
* Serve all customers with exceptional and outstanding service to make them feel welcome;* Operate vehicles carefully when stacking, driving, parking or retrieving vehicles;* Be informed about the location and surroundings to provide reliable information to customers;* Make sure all cars are ticketed;* Ensure revenue control with cash handling, credit car use, and equipment operation;* Verification of damages and follow up with claims;* Keep the location and booth organized and clean;* Maintain the provided uniform always well groomed;* Communicate with superiors of any issue, doubt, or question;* Other duties as assigned.*
What Does A Valet Do At HSS Inc.
* all laws, rules, and regulations while operating vehicles* Greet visitors, patients, and guests as they arrive and assists with luggage, medical equipment; provide physical assistance if needed* Provide information, directions, and other assistance as necessary to aid patients, visitors and guest to their facility destinations* Notify security immediately of problems, medical emergencies in parking lot areas, facility, lobby or arrival destinations* Provide critical response in case of facility emergency* Secure vehicle keys from theft* Perform other duties at the direction of or in the absence of the Security leader
What Does A Valet Do At St. Mary's Good Samaritan
* Parks and retrieves patient’s vehicles upon arrival and departure from the hospital/clinic in a safe, timely and professional manner.* Directs and assists patient and visitors as they enter and exit the hospital/clinic parking, lobby and their vehicles.* Assist patient in and out of vehicles or wheelchair.* Transports patients within facility as needed via wheelchair.* Accurately documents all vehicle tag information, claim numbers and key storage location.* Ensures that vehicles are returned in the same condition in which they were received.* Works as a team in keeping staging areas clear and maintaining smooth traffic flow in and out of the parking areas/terraces.* Performs simple repair to parking control equipment and assists patients and visitors with minor repairs such as a flat tire or dead battery.* Coordinates with Clinical Operations and Security to patrol and enforce patient/visitor parking areas.* Addresses lighting and safety issues located in the parking areas and assists in keeping areas free of debris.* Assists in emergency situations by directing emergency vehicles and maintaining traffic control as needed.* Investigates and reports accidents within parking valet areas and educates involved patron on how to proceed regarding the damage.* Removes snow and ice from hospital/clinic entrance and terrace areas.* Other duties as assigned