We are searching for a Mechanical Engineer to work for a leading manufacturer of water distribution and measurement services. This position will be responsible for the creation of Integrated Water Technology products from design to manufacturing, while also playing a key role in research and development. Must have experience with any of the following products:
Butterfly valves, plug valves, ball valves, check valves
Ready to put your skills to the test?
What You Should Know
Core Values : The foundation of this organization is built upon respect, safety, integrity, trust, and inclusion.
Clean water backed by technology: This company uses smart technology within its products to provide automatic leak detection, metering, flushing and remote pressure monitoring.
Employee Benefits: As an employee, you'll be entitled to many benefits including medical, dental, vision, wellness programs, tuition reimbursement, an employee stock purchase plan and more
Best in class: With over 160 years in business, this organization has set industry standards and continues to innovate for the future.
The Technical Details
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Tracks engineering projects and metrics
· Provides engineering support for assigned products lines, implementing improvements to better meet customer and company needs
· Provides Creo & AutoCAD working drawings according to requirements and completed on schedule
· Develops engineering and quality control tests and metrics for production reliability
· Uses applicable industry specifications to develop product. Coordinate all activities with approval agencies for new or modified products, as well as the associated follow-up activities
Harco Metal Products
Reflexion Swimbaits, LLC