Top 3-5 Must Haves:
1. Data entry- accurate typing and data entry skills - 6+ months-ability/comfort to take calls when necessary.
2. Office experience - 6 months
3. Computer Experience: basic data entry and general knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel-will be entering information into spreadsheet.
- gather and organize documents for data entry, take incoming calls as needed.
-processing inbound calls from patients, Healthcare personal, and pharmacies
- Review data for discrepancies
- Enters both alphabetic and numeric data from source documents for data entry into appropriate database system.
Pull up claim and enter verification-Enter 20 claims per hour.
- Performs other various clerical duties such as sorting, filing, emailing, proofreading as required
Careform Job Description:
The primary purpose of this position is to engage in and maintain regular communication with physicians, medical office staff, outside sales representatives and internal medical staff, for the purpose of supporting, documenting and coordinating patient hub services. This communication will routinely be in the form of inbound phone calls, issue ticket management, and live chat. Team members will work interactively with patients and their healthcare providers to complete enrollment activities, coordinate distribution of specialty pharmaceuticals, answer basic clinical and program inquiries, and help coordinate access to therapies through the patient's healthcare provider. Patient Support Specialist typically work in a support capacity to benefit verification representatives, benefit verification representatives, and management as a first line of contact for all inbound calls, live chats, and issue tickets.
Speaks with medical office staff by phone and chat software to answer basic c
KMA Manufacturing LLC
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF BEAVER COUNTY