Exp CX Training Professional (remote)
Remote or Franklin, PA
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
This is a hands-on- highly visible position that services external End User customers, Distributors and Internal Sellers. In this role, course content development support logistics, and the leading instruction of approved HSP courses. The Instructor will coordinate all efforts to ensure the full utilization of training facilities, processes, and resources to meet growth drivers of the training department. This person will implement, deliver and facilitate training sessions, evaluations, audits and assessments that are held at Honeywell facilities, customer, and job sites throughout the Unites States.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates the execution and delivery of instructor-led training
• Conducts in-person & Virtual safety training courses for customers and/or employees.
• Develop customer relationships and promote the Honeywell Training Organization.
• Works with Engineering, Technical Support, Sales and Manufacturing to ensure that course material reflects current product features.
• Develop content & deliver course materials as per the specific course, site/location, and Honeywell requirements.
• Documents lesson plans and mentor other educators.
• Conceptualize and design blocks of training, seminars, workshops, and ent