Lyft is a flexible earning opportunity and a platform that connects drivers with individuals and organizations that need rides. Driving with Lyft is the perfect way to earn money on any schedule and is a great alternative to other types of earning opportunities.$35k-44k yearly est.7d ago
RN Support MedSurg III CH NF
The framework for practice is steered by the WellStar Professional are derived from these models and supported by the WellStar Core Competencies. Current/active license as a registered nurse in the State of Georgia; Must have a current BLS administered by Nurse Managers and other leaders and is supported through the WellStar$43k-84k yearly est.14d ago
Class A Truck Driver
Must have Class A CDL License Class A CDL Driver Needed Experienced Class A Drivers Needed!$1.3k weekly5d ago
Seasonal Mosquito Service Professional - Savannah, GA
Seasonal Service Professional: Hawx Mosquito Pro As a company, Hawx is driven to achieve excellence-a goal that begins with our individual team members. We are currently seeking seasonal mosquito service professionals with a passion for helping others & delivering an unsurpassed customer experience. At Hawx, we understand how important it is to recruit-and reward-people who are enthusiastic about developing their careers and opening new opportunities while delivering an unsurpassed customer experience to our customers and employees. Hawx serves a crucial public health function by using state-of-the-art equipment and environmentally-conscious products to protect the people and places our customers love. As a seasonal service professional you will be expected to provide top-notch pest control service to our clients, with an emphasis on delivering and performing the "Hawx Outdoor Package", which is designed to protect our clients from mosquitoes and ticks. This includes being able to clearly capture service details in the Hawx DigitalTech application. At Hawx we pride ourselves on our company culture. Founded in 2013, Hawx Pest Control is a customer-centric and technology-driven company that is in the process of revolutionizing the pest control industry. We are hiring confident, energetic and hardworking individuals for our Seasonal Mosquito Control Service Pro position.$55k-129k yearly est.15d ago
CMA Trainee WMG
Responsibilities Are you Certified as a Nursing Assistant and interested in taking your career to the next level as a Certified Medical Assistant? you will be responsible for successfully completing a CMA training program with a Wellstar academic partner or through a Wellstar training program. Wellstar's four-month Certified Medical Assistant Training Program will help you get there. Wellstar has an immediate opportunity for current CNA's to become Wellstar's Clinical Career Pathway Programs Between our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) training programs, we offer multiple opportunities to advance your skills and grow your career with Wellstar. Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Trainees. At Wellstar, we appreciate all our team members do - for our patients, the community and one another.$24k-30k yearly est.14d ago
They load and unload trucks, move material from the receiving area throughout the store, may operate forklifts and may perform critical functions for maintaining proper on-hands and pricing for our customers. The Freight/Receiving positions may include Freight Team Associate, Freight Team Lead, Receiving Associate and Receiving Support. Overnight Stocker 1207760767 Brunswick, Georgia, US, 31520 Position Purpose: Associates in Freight/Receiving positions ensure the store is stocked and ready for business every day.$23k-28k yearly est.60d+ ago
Food Delivery Driver (Good Pay - Start Today!)
Requirements: Valid driver's license and insurance Looking to fill multiple driver needs in your area.$25 hourly8d ago
Unit Secretary SP SG WG
Shift Schedule - Full-Time Days 6:45 AM - 7:15 PM
functions under the direction of the Nurse Manager and Assistant Nurse Manager to facilitate the provision of safe, age appropriate and culturally aware patient care by performing clerical and receptionist functions including computer order entry, retrieval of data, maintaining unit supplies, transporting supplies/equipment/patient medications, preparing and maintaining patient charts, providing customer service and acting as the central communication source on the nursing unit.
Core Responsibilites and Essential Functions
Excellence in Customer Service by partnering with health care team, patient and family
* Protects rights and dignity of patient at all times.
* Builds relationships with the family.
* Maintains confidentiality.
* Participates in hourly patient rounding.
* Maintains paper medical record and scanning documents into electronic medical record as necessary.
* Resolves patient concerns.
* Proactively offers assistance and comfort measures to patients and families.
* Present self in positive and professional manner and show sensitivity to concerns and needs of others.
Patient Centered Care
* Answers telephone calls and patient call lights and communicates to healthcare team patient needs.
* Facilitates patient admission, transfer and discharge as appropriate.
* Tracks bed activity and when patient is on/off unit; notifies housekeeping of patient discharge.
* Assists in unit flow management during code situations (answers call lights, etc).
* Requests patient escort when appropriate.
* Facilitate patient direct admission.
* Monitors data entry for key patient safety information.
* Supports initiatives of the Health care team.
* Participates in interdisciplinary rounds as scribe and facilitates outcome activities as needed.
* Performs charge reconciliation.
* Notifies nurse when physician has arrived on unit.
* Performs audits as requested.
* Performs staffing reconciliation in Smart Square.
* Completes and submits supply requisitions; accepts and stocks delivery.
* Places orders for durable medical equipment.
* Participates in unit performance improvement initiatives.
* Supports professional nursing practice through shared governance, evidenced-based practice and ethical accountability.
* Transports unit supplies, patient care supplies, medications and equipment as assigned.
* Practices 200% accountability.
* Uses effective written and oral communication skills with patients, staff, physicians, family and visitors.
* Uses safety communication techniques.
* Places physician and ancillary consults.
* Maintains computer and other related IT equipment. Reports when devices are not working properly.
* Acts as liaison between patients and diagnostic areas to determine anticipated times for tests/procedures; communicates with patient and updates white boards with information.
* Knowledgeable, maintains, and acts as unit expert regarding patient care documentation tools in the event of downtime.
* Unit super user for electronic documentation.
* Facilitates data recover during downtime.
* Communicates patient care concerns/problems/emergencies to the RN.
* Uses positive and respectful communication with all members of healthcare team, patients and families.
Safety and Infection Control
* Provides a safe environment for the unit operations.
* Consistent use of appropriate hand hygiene.
* Keeps patient rooms and unit areas clean and free of clutter.
* Follows appropriate PPE/Infection control policies.
* Reinforces the importance of universal precautions with patient and patient?s family.
* Operates Xenex machines after patient discharge.
* Performs environment of care rounds.
Required for All Jobs
Performs other duties as assigned
Complies with all WellStar Health System policies, standards of work, and code of conduct.
Required Minimum Education
High school diploma Required or equivalent from accredited program
Required Minimum Experience
Less than 1 year clinical experience in acute care setting Preferred
Required Minimum Skills
Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
Ability to collaborate with other health care providers in the provision of patient care.
Ability to multi-task essential.
Ability to function in stressful and emergency situations essential.
Strong detail orientation required.
Computer skills required; Personal time management skills are required.
Basic computer skills required.
Ability to enter information into an electronic medical record.
Basic medical terminology required.
Required Minimum License(s) and Certification(s)
Additional Licenses and Certifications$23k-28k yearly est.4d ago
Now Hiring Dedicated CDL-A Truck Drivers!$52k-85k yearly est.4d ago
Children Chef/ Cook Head Cooks
Job DescriptionSummary Cook breakfast and lunch and prepare a snack for the children ages 6 weeks to 10 years of age. Make plans and price menu items, order supplies, and keep records and accounts with following all USDA guidelines. On the JOB training is available NOW. Come and get your kitchen and sub-KITECHEN and make amazing food memories in the children's lives. Are you READY? Apply today and start to work within two to three days? Duties * Check the quality of raw or cooked food products to ensure that standards are met. * Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations. * Check the quantity and quality of received products. * Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation. * Supervise or coordinate activities of cooks or workers engaged in food preparation. * Inspect supplies, equipment, or work areas to ensure conformance to established standards. * Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays. * Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients. * Prepare and cook USDA HEALTHY foods. Requirements #1 KNOW HOW TO COOK AND BE COACHABLE. All the requirements below are a PLUS! * Check quality of foods or supplies. * Order materials, supplies, or equipment. * Coordinate activities of food service staff. * Inspect facilities, equipment or supplies to ensure conformance to standards. * Food presentations. * Estimate supplies, ingredients, or staff requirements for food preparation activities. * Plan menu options. * Determine prices for menu items. * Cook foods. * Coordinate timing of food production activities. * Perform human resources activities. * Plan special events. * Communicate with customers to resolve complaints or ensure satisfaction. * Order materials, supplies, or equipment. * Schedule equipment maintenance. * Record operational or production data. * Coordinate timing of food production activities. Nice To Haves * Commercial dishwashers * Commercial microwave ovens * Convection ovens * laptop computers * Dry or liquid measuring cups * Electric ovens * Email software * Food dicers * Food processors Benefits Full or Part time Weekly direct payroll deposits Bonuses and raises happy children aflac life dental vision insurance Great work environment team players weekends and nights off and major holidays$41k-61k yearly est.11d ago
As one of the largest national gasoline and convenience retailers with more than 1,650 stores in 27 states, we know that without our committed team, we are simply another retailer. Ready to be empowered to grow? We're ready for you! Hiring immediately for full-time and part-time cashiers.
Daily pay - work today, get paid tomorrow (easy access to a portion of earned wages after completed shifts) Flexible ScheduleMedical InsuranceVacation pay Profit sharing Education assistance Career advancement opportunities - promotion from Cashier to Assistant Manager can be done in as quickly as 6 months Promote from within culture - 61% of our current store-level management have been promoted from within Diverse and inclusive culture putting people first - rated one of America's Best Employers for Diversity
In this role, you'll make meaningful connections as the face of Murphy USA by: Assisting customers with purchases and fuel transactions Operating cash register Restocking merchandise
This is an entry level role. No experience required! Whether you've worked as a retail sales associate, a gas station attendant or if this is your first job, apply today!Must be 18+ Years of age, 19 in Indiana, 20 in Kentucky and 21 in Illinois, Arkansas, Kansas, and Alabama
Murphy USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity, are committed to an inclusive environment and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.$21k-26k yearly est.25d ago
Sales Representative - Facility Services
* Apply Now
Please wait...$48k-81k yearly est.11d ago
The Warranty Administrator has the responsibility for the prompt and accurate submission of manufacturer and after-market warranty claims and the resulting collection of all warranty claim revenue. As a Warranty Administrator you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day.$30k-40k yearly est.15d ago
Job DescriptionTASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES: 1. Conducts carrito control and enters all data collected at corresponding file. 2. Enters Knitting control registers at corresponding files. 3. Measures Extrusion rolls daily and enters control registers at corresponding files. 4. Collects printing samples prior to being slit. 5. Checks printing samples collected from each pallet collected by QI of printing. 6. Enters daily printing quality controls paperwork. 7. Assists in preparing and collecting samples for the sample box to Spain 8. Humidity and temperature checks (3 x day in each department). 9. Create and inform Production department the non-approvals detected in the controls, with the purpose of correcting and eliminating the causes. Carry out monitoring of them until correcting the problem. 10. Watch over the correct state of different measurement equipment of the laboratory and factory according to calibration procedures and specified frequency. 11. Watch over, from the reception of raw material, until the shipping of our materials in order our products as processes comply with the rules of reference ISO:9001 and BRC, as well as with the Regulations and Food law MISSION OF THE DEPARTMENT: - Ensure that the products produced comply with the requirements that clients ask for their use through the analysis carried out on: - raw material. - half-finished product. - finished product. - Carry out all analysis, controls and samples of the product for its right functioning and improvement of: - the quality management system. - the productions of standard items. - Carry out all actions which are within scope focused on continuous improvement. - Document all results that can be used as tools for the improvement of quality indexes. The execution of the tasks and responsibilities detailed below will always be carried out under the standards of the rules ISO:9001 and BRC of reference. INTERRELATIONS WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS: QUALITY: PRODUCTION: • Monitoring of corrective action taken on the process when non-approvals are detected. WAREHOUSE: • Supervision of Check Inspection of finished product or in process carried out by factory areas. PRODUCTION: • The person responsible for the Product Quality in Vidalia will report the person responsible of Quality Management in Vidalia, working in team every day, each and every one of the points detailed in the Functions and Responsibilities.$23k-31k yearly est.33d ago
Willing To Train PCA/CNA Vidalia, GA
Caring Hands United, Inc. is seeking a compassionate, Part Time, PCA/CNA in Vidalia, Ga and surrounding areas. * Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of procedures performed by a Certified Nursing Assistant$19k-25k yearly est.25d ago
Assembler I - Temp to Perm - 2nd & 3rd Shift
At Trane TechnologiesTM and through our businesses including Trane and Thermo King, we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what's possible for a sustainable world. Support the manufacturing process by assembling components into finished goods in a highly repetitive and structured manner at the Vidalia, GA location.$23k-31k yearly est.34d ago
Restaurant Team Member (Crew)
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the SONIC Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee's knees, cruisin' . SONIC Drive-In is a food service mecca, and our Restaurant Team Member is at the center. * Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at Sonic Drive-In restaurants$17k-22k yearly est.34d ago
Licensed Practical Nurse--Evening/Night
We are a COVID-19 vaccinated workforce. New Associates must provide proof of vaccination prior to hire date.
Join us at
Meadows Park Health & Rehab
- a place where you'll be valued, recognized and rewarded for the vital work you do each day. We'll surround you with a strong team and leadership that supports every aspect of your life - both inside and outside of our centers. And you'll get to practice your passion in a non-profit, mission-driven organization that's known for the highest level of care in our communities
Starting Pay: $22 to $28/hour
Shift differentials evenings, nights and weekends
Management add on pay
* Paid time off with ability to cash out
* 7 paid Holidays
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Company Paid Life and Disability
* 401(k) with match
* Referral Bonus Program
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Operation of oxygen equipment including turning off and on, changing cylinder heads, cleaning/replacing humidifier and other as necessary.
* Operations of suction machine (oral) including cleaning, selection of appropriate suction catheter and storage.
* Operations and use of manual respirator.
* Location and use of emergency equipment supplies (box and/or crash cart etc.).
* Operation of whirlpool.
* Operation of scales.
* Operation of glucose monitoring devices, calibration and cleaning etc.
* Use of electronic thermometers (oral/rectal and ear).
* Delivery of medications (setting up, rotating, charting, ordering, giving to patients, etc.).
* Ordering and use of stock drugs.
* Administration and documentation of insulin.
* Use and delivery of PRN medications.
* Use and delivery of topical treatment application (eye, ear, nose, etc.).
* Use, delivery and documentation of narcotic medication.
* Receiving drugs from pharmacy in accordance with established procedures.
* Application of sterile dressings.
* Operation and proper use of pressure reduction surfaces.
* Use of oral airway.
* Knowledge of isolation procedures (where to implement etc.).
* Knowledge of location and proper use of personal protective equipment (gloves, masks, gowns and aprons etc.).
* Delivery of enemas (S&S and fleets).
* Insertion, irrigation and routine care of male/female catheters.
* Delivery of tube feedings (insertion, flushing, proper amounts etc.).
* Knowledge of procedures and ability to determine Advance Directive status for patients.
* Collection of lab specimens and interpreting results.
* IV implementation and administration.
* Seizure precautions and administration of IV medication during a seizure.
* Admits, discharges and transfers patients as requested.
* Documentation and billing of supplies used.
* Sends patients to the hospital as necessary.
* Knowledge of procedures to follow if unable to reach physician.
* Provides oversight and direction unlicensed nursing personnel.
* Makes compliance rounds and reporting any pertinent issues.
* Maintains effective lines of communication with attending physicians.
* Assists the Director of Nursing Services to coordinate the care planning/MDS process and committee meetings as necessary.
* Participates in patient screening and selection process as requested.
* Assists the Director of Nursing Services in follow-up on consultant recommendations, i.e., pharmacy, dietary, etc.
* Provides demonstration/education as necessary for nursing assistants to perform job.
* Completes documentation procedures on patients (appropriate use of forms, timelines, and Medicare documentation etc.).
* Promotes the image and reputation of the System by exhibiting servant leadership and providing direct and open lines of communication.
* Contributes to the work of committees, workgroups, project management, and other collaborative efforts of the System.
* Performs other duties as necessary to ensure the success of the System.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Proficient in using a computer, especially Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point.
* Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills required
* Effective and professional verbal, and written communication skills
* Communicates well with other associates, patients, family members, and visitors providing warm and friendly greeting and an approachable attitude. Responds to expressed concerns while displaying a helpful, caring demeanor, answers questions when appropriate in a professional manner.
Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university or is a graduate of an approved LPN program.
An active LPN License to practice in the State of Georgia
* Provides oversight and direction unlicensed nursing personnel.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram format. The ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
COMPUTER APPLICATION SKILLS
This job requires proficiency with the following computer applications:
Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Excel Microsoft Word
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Please see minimum qualifications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit, talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to walk. Use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The associate is occasionally required to stand. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
EEO / M / F / D / V / Drug Free Workplace
Meadows Park Facebook$22-28 hourly31d ago
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates.$31k-46k yearly est.60d+ ago
Security (Vidalia, GA)
The security position periodically patrols buildings and grounds.$21k-28k yearly est.60d+ ago