VidMob is the world's leading platform for Intelligent Creative that provides an end-to-end solution to help brands improve their marketing results by unifying creative and data.
We are looking for a seasoned product designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate loves what they do, is easy to work with and has a user-first approach. They can tackle complex, sometimes loosely defined problems while meeting tight deadlines. Strong system thinking is a must, as this role sits on our Partner Management team. You'll be tasked with ensuring users can seamlessly get onto the platform and collaborate with their colleagues through our production and analytics features.
What you'll do
* Partner with Product and Engineering to accomplish platform initiatives.
* Participate in daily and biweekly scrum ceremonies.
* Validate problems and solutions through research, on their own or with a UX researcher.
* Express design concepts through a wide range of UX deliverables.
* Prototype solutions at increasing levels of fidelity, working with a UX copywriter.
* Ship organized designs and sticker sheets, making it easy for engineers to get started.
* Contribute to the strategic direction of your pod and our design system.
* Lead by example. As a senior member of our team, you're expected to set new standards and share your knowledge.
Who you are
* 5+ years of experience working on digital products.
* A self-starter capable of solving ambiguous problems in an agile environment.
* Experience working on large, integrated platforms.
* Strong understanding of UX deliverables (journeys, flows, sketches, etc.) and when to use them.
* Can prototype ideas at all levels of fidelity.
* Experience working with and contributing to design systems.
* Comfortable conducting basic user research (interviews, usability tests, etc.).
* Working knowledge of software development and front-end technologies.
* Comfortable partnering with product and engineering.
* A storyteller that can present to peers, partners and stakeholders.
* A team player that can coach and be coached.
* A strong portfolio that highlights the problem, solution and how you got there.
* Organized and detail-oriented, with strong interface and interaction design skills.
* Experience using Sketch, Figma and/or Adobe XD. (We use Sketch.)
* Experience in analytics and/or data visualization.
* Experience working at an AdTech, MarTech or SaaS company.
* Product ownership skills and experience.
VidMob is the only company in the world to receive a certified creative marketing partner badge from every major social and digital platform. A portion of every dollar VidMob receives is used to fund pro bono creative services for non-profits through its 501(c)(3) VidMob Gives. Most recently, the company was included in Inc. magazine's annual list of the Best Workplaces for 2020.
Learn more about VidMob at www.vidmob.com and VidMob Gives at vidmob.gives.