Whole Body Team Member (Body Care, Makeup, Vitamins, Nutrition - Stocker, Inventory, Floor Service)
Walnut Creek, CA
Provides courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service in the Whole Body department. Sells stock nutritional supplements, body care, and other products. Builds and maintains attractive displays in accordance with regional Whole Body standards. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
* Monitors product quality and freshness and ensures proper product rotation.
* Logs, processes, and retrieves customer special orders.
* Completes spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets as required.
* Follows department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking of product.
* May assist in training of new Team Members, utilizing all learning checklists and training materials.
* Supports national, regional and store programs.
* Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
* Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
* Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
* Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking,
$76k-126k yearly est.