Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
(8189 Western Ave. Buena Park, CA 90620) Knott's Berry Farm Entertainment is casting$20.7-22 hourly1d ago
Voice Over Artist
Diamond is looking for a passionate$54k-70k yearly est.17d ago
Job DescriptionSalary: 25.00 Hour CA&M, Inc. a small business dedicated to providing exceptional creative talent that supports federal training programs, is currently accepting resumes from Actors in the DC/Norther Virginia/Fort Belvior areas.$46k-105k yearly est.5d ago
Professional Bilingual Actors!! PART TIME - 18 HOURS A MONTH
Actor will portray a client in crisis$40k-67k yearly est.49d ago
Knott's Scary Farm - Actor/Comedians
ACTOR/COMEDIANS for a thrilling NEW Halloween musical production celebrating the 50 (8189 Western Ave. Buena Park, CA 90620) Knott's Scary Farm - Actor/Comedians$20.7 hourly1d ago
Standardized Patient Actors
The Noorda College of Osteopathic Medicine in Provo Utah is looking for local talented individuals who have acting ability or the desire to learn how to portray patients in a medical setting with student doctors. The actor must be comfortable in both a live setting as well as being filmed for recordings that aid in the education of student learners. Noorda College of Osteopathic Medicine$20 hourly4d ago
Peer Dual Recovery - North Star ACT
Job DescriptionMHS is a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve people's lives and instill hope by providing cost-effective community based mental health, drug and alcohol recovery, and housing services. PROGRAM SUMMARY The North Star Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) program focuses on the treatment and recovery of adults with serious mental illness.$53k-120k yearly est.17d ago
AS220 - Music/ Acting
Actor Responsibilities: * Act in filmed scenes and live performances. * Contribute to scriptwriting and help shape the storyline. * Learn the fundamentals of acting for both screen and stage.$15 hourly6d ago
Senior Voice Over Audio Artist - Ridgeline Games
We are building a new studio in the Seattle area composed of leaders and talent with a vast array of AAA game dev experience. * Take direction from the Audio Director and Senior VO Audio Artist, and work as a positive and productive member of the Audio Team For this position, we are looking for an experienced Voice Over Audio Artist. Role Overview: You are a Senior VO Audio Artist supporting our Voice Over/Narrative team. * You must be committed to growing within your craft, and improving your skills as a VO Audio Artist.$105.3k-141.8k yearly23d ago
Job DescriptionProvide face to face involvement with the client and other family members primarily within the home although they may occur in various community settings. The QMHP is required to assist in the development and implementation of the person centered, recovery-based treatment plan. Company Description Possess a valid driving license. Provide and maintain an acceptable driving record. Available to work weekend hours as well as attend after work meetings. Conduct visits within the homes of participants, which may not meet your personal living standards. Have access to and ability to use a computer, printer, internet services, flash drive and other necessary items and equipment to produce electronic program documentation/paper work. BS degree, QMPH A/C/T licensed Must also have a minimum of two years experience providing direct services to clients with a mental health diagnosis. Supervisory experience is preferred. Job Type: Full-time Experience: clinical: 1 year (Preferred) Company DescriptionPossess a valid driving license.\r
Provide and maintain an acceptable driving record.\r
Available to work weekend hours as well as attend after work meetings.\r
Conduct visits within the homes of participants, which may not meet your personal living standards.\r
Have access to and ability to use a computer, printer, internet services, flash drive and other necessary items and equipment to produce electronic program documentation/paper work.\r
BS degree, QMPH A/C/T licensed\r
Must also have a minimum of two years experience providing direct services to clients with a mental health diagnosis.\r
Supervisory experience is preferred.\r
Job Type: Full-time\r
clinical: 1 year (Preferred)$34k-74k yearly est.34d ago
Part-Time Actor Hershey Unwrapped - Hershey's Chocolate World $16+
This is a theatrical, interactive and high energy show where our guests sample a variety of Hershey's products. This is a part-time position located in Hershey, Pennsylvania. If you would like to be part of the Hershey's Chocolate World team that brings our mission to life every day, keep reading to find a career that fits your interest and abilities. Actors will bring to life the dynamic characters, "The Professor" and "Doc Chocolate". Part of what makes our guests' experience so amazing is the exceptional customer service our team provides. Actors will also help with other necessary duties within the Attractions Department as needed. The required skills for this position include the ability to speak in front of a large audience of up to 70 guests per show, up to 13 times a day. They will greet guests as they enter the room and interact with guests to make personal connections during this exciting show. Actors will facilitate the progression of the show through the portrayal of these characters. Hershey's Chocolate World requires a focus on exceptional customer service and expects employees to be: approachable, courteous, knowledgeable about our products, able to clearly communicate with guests and assist them with questions as well as provide general information to guests with a high level of professionalism. Nearly four million guests visit our location in Hershey, Pennsylvania every year. Hershey's Chocolate World is the most popular brand experience in the world. * Perform other duties within the Attractions Department as needed Hershey's Chocolate World Actors are highly engaged performers within the Attractions Department that work in the Hershey's Unwrapped, Chocolate Tasting Journey. * Must maintain a neat appearance and adhere to the uniform standards$16 hourly21d ago
Psychiatric Prescriber Conexio ACT Dover
Psychiatric Prescriber Conexio Care ACT
Founded in 1985 as a subsidiary of the organization then known as Church Home Foundation, Conexios original mission was to help older adults with lifelong histories of psychiatric hospitalization to transition into the community. Our mission expanded in 1988 to include homeless services and substance abuse treatment.
Today, Conexio Care serves as one of Delawares largest nonprofits, collaborating with government, community, corporate, and other philanthropic partners to maximize services for our states most vulnerable c The ACT Team Psychiatric Prescriber provides clinical leadership to a multidisciplinary treatment team committed to the medical, physical, and psychosocial well-being of clients who struggle with a range of behavioral health challenges, including severe and persistent mental illness, substance use disorders, and concomitant medical, daily living, employment, and housing issues. The ACT Team Psychiatric Prescriber provides assessments, evaluations, and diagnoses that results in a recovery plan focused on the strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences of the clients served. The ACT Team Psychiatric Prescriber is responsible for guidance and ongoing professional development of the treatment team, provides crisis and emergency response, coordinates care, and documents interventions in electronic health record.
Excellent Perks and Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
* 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
* Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Paid Training & Career Advancement
* A Great Team Environment
* Competitive Wages
* Wellness Program
Duties of the position:
* Provides clinical leadership and guidance to multidisciplinary treatment team in the development, implementation, evaluation, and revision of recovery plans with the goal of promoting continuity of care.
* Diagnoses psychiatric disorders based on presentation of symptoms and client self-report consistent with DSM criteria and target symptoms.
* Performs psychiatric evaluations and follow-ups for clients.
* Orders and prescribes psychotropic and related medications based on clinical indicators of mental status and symptoms.
* Evaluates prescribed psychotropic medication and conduct medication reviews as clinically indicated.
* Provides face-to-face assessments; providing therapy; monitoring medical conditions and non-psychiatric medications; communicating with personnel in the hospital when a person served is hospitalized; conducting home visits.
* Collaborates with the Team Leader to provide clinical leadership and supervision.
* Communicates with team members individually, at team meetings, and with written documentation as needed.
* Participates in recovery planning and daily staff meeting.
* Provides on-call support.
* Provides consultation and education to non-medical team members.
* Participates in involuntary psychotropic medication hearing as requested.
* Provides required medical record documentation in the agency electronic health record and prepare reports of psychiatric services as needed.
* Facilitates collaborative healthcare with primary care or medical specialists to address medical conditions identified.
* Utilizes medication assisted treatment (MAT) for clients with substance use disorders.
* Identifies and maintains professional boundaries to preserve the integrity of the therapeutic process and relationship.
* Participates in training on behavioral health related topics related to position and program and to insure competence in current clinical knowledge, skills, professional standards, and best practices.
* Facilitates recovery in a nonjudgmental/nondiscriminatory manner to protect autonomy, dignity, and rights of clients.
Required Education and Qualifications:
* Medical Degree or Doctor of Osteopathy Degree from an accredited medical school and completion of an approved psychiatric residency
* Board certified or board eligible in psychiatry/mental health by a national body
* Current professional license to practice medicine in the State of Delaware
* Active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration certificate in Delaware OR
* Advance practice nursing graduate degree from an accredited institution
* Delaware Licensed and Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner who, in the state of Delaware, is permitted to diagnosis mental health disorders and prescribe psychotropic medications for such disorders and practices under the supervision of a Delaware licensed psychiatrist and maintains documentation of that supervision that is specific to the individuals served and is at a minimum 2 hours of supervision per week.
* Minimum of five (5) years experience as Nurse Practitioner
* Maintain a satisfactory background investigation report as required
* Minimum of two years of experience practicing as a psychiatric prescriber in a multidisciplinary clinical team setting preferred.
* Experience in community behavioral health care context preferred.
* Strong working knowledge of general psychiatric principles and practices.
* Computer knowledge of MS Office, and other HR applications is a plus, not required.
* Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be proactive, organized, and possess great follow-up skills.
* Must have the skill/ability to collaborate, partner with, and provide exceptional customer support to a variety of affiliate partners within the organization.
Apis Services, Inc. (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Inperium, Inc.) provides a progressive platform for delivering Shared Services to Inperium and its Constellation of affiliate companies. Allowing these entities to advance their mission and vision. By exploring geographical program expansion and focusing on quality outcome measures to create cost savings that result in reinvestment into the organizations stakeholders through capacity creation and employee compensation betterments.
Apis Services, INC and affiliates provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment in compliance with all federal and all applicable state and local laws and regulations, including nondiscrimination in hiring and employment.
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy/childbirth, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. This policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunities extends to every phase and aspect of hiring and employment$43k-98k yearly est.10d ago
standardized patient/patient Actor - Part Time
Composed of more than 2,500 faculty physicians and researchers, more than 1,300 students, and more than 6,000 staff, the Duke University School of Medicine along with the Duke University School of Nursing, Duke University Health System and the Private Diagnostic Clinic (PDC) comprise Duke Health. School of Medicine Established in 1930, Duke University School of Medicine is the youngest of the nation's top medical schools. Job Code: 00000837 STANDARDIZED PATIENT/PATIENT ACTOR The Health System encompasses Duke University Hospital, Duke Regional Hospital, Duke Raleigh Hospital, Duke Primary Care, Duke Home and Hospice, Duke Health and Wellness, and multiple affiliations.$49k-82k yearly est.44d ago
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer is n van 's werelds meest vooraanstaande advocatenkantoren.$39k-91k yearly est.Easy Apply38d ago
Media Student Actor
Auburn University is committed to an inclusive and diverse campus environment. Requisition Number Stu02345P Home Org Name National Ctr Asphalt Technology Division Name Samuel Ginn Col of Engineering Position Title Media Student Actor Working Title (if different from Position Title) Job Summary * Must have transportation within Auburn to drive to the laboratory location This position is for a student actor to co-host an educational technical video series. Additionally, membership in Auburn University acting clubs is encouraged (AU Players, Media Club, etc.). * * Do you have reliable transportation that can get you to and from the lab and Auburn work sites? * * Are you currently an enrolled student at Auburn University? Pay Rate $10.00/hour Work Hours 5-10 City position is located in: Auburn State position is located: Alabama * Notified by an Auburn employee * Enrolled undergraduate student at Auburn University$10 hourly42d ago
OPEN AUDITION - Event Character Performers, Actors, Mascots
* Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family Dance and play the Events away as part of our Signature Character team, here at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess! We are looking for actors to play the role of our Signature Mascot Characters for our Events throughout the year at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. * Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess$25k-51k yearly est.42d ago
PMHNP needed for ACT team in Casa Grande, AZ
Job DescriptionAbout the POSITION: PMHNP for ACT program ACT is primarily a community-based program for those designated as Seriously Mentally Ill. The ACT team has admission criteria which include diagnostic and functioning criteria. It is team based - meaning the team is assigned to the individual instead of a case manager/care manager. The individual receives services at a minimum of 4x weekly and from various team members. There are multiple staff on the team with different specialty's including: Substance Abuse Specialists, Housing Specialist, Employment Specialist, Rehabilitation Specialist, Independent Living Skills Specialist, a Team Specialist (general c/m), Peer Support Specialist and a Program Assistant. The team will also have two Registered Nurses and a Psychiatrist or a Nurse Practitioner. The maximum team size is 100 members which ensure the team can provide the intensive level of service that is needed to keep the individual in the community living independently. About the COMP & BENEFITS: * Professional development and career advancement opportunities * Competitive compensation * 401k investment plan with company match * Robust training opportunities: monthly Grand Rounds, regular team meetings to learn from each other, supervision from experienced providers. * CME benefit and designated CME time dependent on part-time schedule * Additional pay for bilingual differential (with language testing).$44k-88k yearly est.36d ago
Actors at The Henry Ford
+ Actors and singers are hired as employees of The Henry Ford and will be paid $100 per day for performances, $15 per hour for rehearsals and fittings. The Henry Ford - 2023 Audition Notice (Specific ages given are ages the actor can realistically play; age ranges given are open and flexible within that range.)$15 hourly54d ago
Standardized Patient Actor
A Standardized Patient (SP) is a person trained to take on the characteristics of a real patient giving the medical student an opportunity to learn and to be evaluated on learned skills in a practice environment. In addition, St. Joseph's boasts the Creighton University School of Medicine at St. Joseph's, and a strategic alliance with Phoenix Children's Hospital. Located conveniently in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona, St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center is a 571-bed, not-for-profit hospital that provides a wide range of health, social and support services. Founded in 1895 by the Sisters of Mercy, St. Joseph's was the first hospital in the Phoenix area. Located in Phoenix, Az, this position is critical to the success of St. Joseph's Hospital Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health. The Standardized Patient (SP) acts as a lay person to portray medical illnesses as part of training for medical students in the Creighton School of Medicine at St. Joseph's Hospital campus.$31k-71k yearly est.60d+ ago
Knott's Scary Farm - Actor/Comedians
(8189 Western Ave. Buena Park, CA 90620) https://www.knotts.com/jobs Knott's Berry Farm Entertainment is casting ACTOR/COMEDIANS for a thrilling NEW Halloween musical production celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Knott's Scary Farm at the Walter Knott Theatre. Please park in the Western Employee parking lot (8189 Western Ave. Buena Park, CA 90620) located between La Palma and Crescent on Western Ave. Knott's Scary Farm - Actor/Comedians$20.7 hourlyEasy Apply18d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Voice Actor is $65,770 per year or $32 per hour.
The highest paying Voice Actor jobs have a salary over $152,000 per year while the lowest paying Voice Actor jobs pay $28,000 per year
The main responsibility of a coach is to motivate an individual or an entire team. Coaches are focused on improving the performance and skills of athletes by conducting training sessions, coordinating practice drills, and providing guidance. Their work is conducted both on and off the field - not only while an athletic event is in session. Coaches are sometimes tasked with recruitment activities in order to fill a team's roster to help them succeed. Other duties of a coach include fundraising, overseeing facilities, and promoting a safe environment.
An account executive is responsible for supporting existing clients, closing client deals, and developing sales strategies to increase the company's sales and satisfaction. An account executive must be competitive enough to keep up with the constant changes in the sales industry, including the high demands of digital marketing, a different approach to product advertising, effective negotiation, and presentation skills. An account executive also requires excellent communication skills for the successful acquisition of client accounts and immediately resolve possible complaints as they arise.