What Does A Warehouse Coordinator Do At 3M
* Requires proficient use of MS Outlook, MS Word, and Excel.* Must have a working knowledge of and become proficient in using local and corporate systems such as PMCS, MDCS, PEPS, COMS, CMMS, CIDS, and ERC.* Prepare branch move orders, branch dispatch tickets, and semi-finished requisitions.* Use correct judgment in routing FedEx shipments, and use correct paperwork when processing various transportation modes, such as full truck, LTL, FedEx, UPS, etc.* Will have to multi-task and prioritize duties to assure deadlines are met and handle any type of expediting.* Perform customer service tasks for engineers, analysts, and St.* Paul Customer Service and answer phones for shipping/receiving related questions.* Direct truck traffic on the receiving docks.* Work closely with dock personnel to get material received and ticketed daily.* Coordinate correspondence with 3M plants, sales branches, distribution centers, and external vendors.* Other shipping/receiving related duties as assigned
What Does A Warehouse Coordinator Do At Grande Communications Networks LLC
* Performs the day-to-day receiving, stocking, issuing, transferring, returning, organizing, etc. of all inventory items in the warehouse, yard, and Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) warehouse.* Responsible for pulling/picking/filling Bill of Materials and Orders for Grande Contractors and Employees.* Assists in maintaining a secure, orderly, clean and organized warehouse and yard.* Establishes and uses staging areas for returns, received shipments, pickups, etc.* Takes initiative to help develop and implement systems, processes and procedures that assure efficient and effective control of inventory.* Performs daily, weekly and monthly cycle counts as instructed by the Warehouse Supervisor.* Assists with the physical inventory counts conducted by Grande.* Responsible for organizing, processing, inputing (into current inventory systems) and filing all paperwork associated with the inventory, i.e. BOMs, POs, Receivers, Packing Slips, etc.* Must establish relationships with Construction, Operations and Contractors to coordinate and work together to accomplish Grande's goals.* Drives a company vehicle in the course and scope of performing duties.* Other duties as assigned.* Our ideal candidate will possess: High school diploma or GED Three years experience in inventory, logistics or distribution management preferred.* Must be certified or able to be certified in the operation of equipment such as fork lift Proficient in computer software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, etc.* Valid driver license and satisfactory driving record per Fleet policy Grande proudly embraces diversity and continues to be an equal opportunity
What Does A Warehouse Coordinator Do At Canal Barge Company, Inc.
* Performs receiving function of all material shipped to the Warehouse* Records all material received at the Warehouse in receiving database* Arranges all shipments for material leaving the Warehouse* Records shipment of all material leaving the Warehouse in shipping database* Responsible for maintaining warehouse inventory in designated inventory database (Sinex)* Responsible for processing invoices (reconciliation) and purchase orders into CBC computer applications (OnBase and Lawson)* Supporting barge and boat maintenance inventory efforts across the fleet* Upon request from Operations/Purchasing, arranges shipments to and from third party locations* Arranges repair of material returned to warehouse by selecting repair vendors, cross-referencing quotes, and arranging pick-up or delivery to vendor’s facility* Maintain digital records of repair work* Arranges hot shot deliveries for emergency and critical needs shipments* Operate warehouse machinery including but not limited to forklift, bobcat and overhead crane* Load and unload delivery trucks* Responsible for general maintenance of facility and upkeep of grounds* Responsible for pickup and delivery of material using company vehicle in the Belle Chasse & Baton Rouge area on an as-needed basis.* Responsible for other duties as assigned by the Buyer* III LOCATION * Must live in the Greater Baton Rouge Area* Position will split time from Belle Chasse to Baton Rouge 2* days a week* IV
What Does A Warehouse Coordinator Do At TD Industries Inc.
* Ensures safety rules, policies, awareness and practices are followed, documented and corrective measures are implemented.* Maintain safety as the number 1 priority at all times.* Willing to participate in craft training* Must be punctual and dependable* Loads, unloads, stores, transports and furnishes craft workers with tools and supplies.* Cleans work areas and restocks supplies and material as necessary.* Maintains a safe, clean, and secure space with an identified place for everything to provide quick identification of missing or damaged equipment.* Operates equipment and machinery such as forklifts.* Must be certified to operate such equipment as required.* Must be able to weld and repair tools.* Must be certified to work on roustabouts and duct lifts.* Coordinates or completes the repairs and replacement of tools.* Manages spare tools and makes recommendations of how many we need; keeps spares ready for use* Is responsible for the proper function and safety performance of all tools.* Distributes tools to new partners; and collects company-owned tools from terminated or transferred partners.* Performs semi-annual physical inventory of tools and assets (including trailers) to ensure all are accounted for.* Maintains expendable inventory.* Communicates to the appropriate supervisor any vendor or delivery issues.* Performs shipping and receiving duties.* Delivers tools or materials to job sites.* Is responsible for proper job site contacts for all tool deliveries
What Does A Warehouse Coordinator Do At Ingersoll Rand
* RESPONSIBILITIES** include the following.* Other duties may be assigned.* Warehouse 100% (includes some delivery)* Responsible for staging, shipping and receiving parts, equipment, and supplies.* Stocks the parts stores with an appropriate amount of merchandise.* Responsible for inventory control, including determining levels, identifying and disposing of excess and obsolete inventory, and maintaining system inventory accuracy.* Enters inventory into software system.* Manages bin locations including optimization* Responsible for will calls* Delivers parts to customer locations or job sites, other parts stores.* Practices safe material handling techniques.* Filing of M/S’s, freight bills of lading, equipment packing slips, etc. for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes.* Responsible for filing of freight claims for damaged goods.* Manages transfers.* Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.* Completes training as required, including safety training, certification and testing.* Reinforces culture of safety by utilizing all appropriate resources to safely perform all functions of the job.* Winning Culture:* Genuinely and effectively works effectively with diverse team with different backgrounds and experiences to achieve business results.* Continuously seeks out opportunities for own development.* Participates in different team and community involvement activities.* Recognizes others for job well-done.* SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES* This job has no supervisory responsibilities