It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
General responsibilities include: Negotiate, coordinate & implement facility and fleet initiatives.
• Strong communicator with organization & training skills
• Intermediate or advanced IT skills (Project Management, Publisher, Excel, & Word)
• Accomplishments in justifying, orchestrating, & implementing projects from conception to completion from both a financial & physical aspect
• Can initiate & develop process improvements within facility and fleet operations
• Be familiar with lease and contractual negotiations, financial forecasting
• Works well with process change
• Be familiar with warehouse operational efficiency
• Maintain facility & fleet safety programs in order to provide a safe and clean workplace for employees and within the regulations of all OSHA, local and state law
• Support and participate in the organization's Continuous Improvement Program
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management
• Knowledge of economics and accounting
• Patience and ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• The ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Facility Perspective: ensuring our distribution teams have the optimum tools to service our customers in a safe and efficient manner
• Coordinating the maintenance, safety, & upkeep of multiple facilities
• Overseeing equipment, racking, and process flow changes
• Overseeing and negotiating contracts including leases, maintenance, installations
• Knowledge of e