Clinical Supervisor (LPCC-S or LISW-S)
Family and Community Services Inc.
Clinical Supervisor Job in Warren, OH
Valley Counseling Services-Children's Office
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
Planning, monitoring and supervision of staff and services to assure compliance with OMHAS and COA standards, the Ohio Administrative Code and policies/procedures of F&CS.
1. Recruitment, training, and daily on-site supervision of staff.
2. Attends in-person community and school meetings, programs and other Child & Adolescent areas as required.
3. Ensure that services provided yield positive outcomes, are trauma-informed, culturally relevant, and are effective in meeting the needs of the individuals we serve.
4. Coordinate and communicate with other community agencies to ensure effective inter-agency cooperation.
5. Assume responsibility for serving as liaison to various agencies.
6. Coordinate and communicate with other clinical supervisors including participation in administrative meetings.
7. Participate in the planning and development of new programs to meet area service needs and to ensure continued effectiveness in existing services.
8. Assist in the upkeep of the EHR to ensure work flow efficiency and clinical best practices.
9. Develop and maintain a staff training plan to assure that duties are carried out in accordance with OMHAS, COA standards, the Ohio Administrative Code and the policies/procedures of F&CS.
10. Provide a range of clinical services as needed including back-up services for other staff.
11. Assist in grant writing and reporting as assigned.
12. Maintain current working knowledge of all FCS policies, COA, OMHAS standards and relevant laws; participates in PCMHRB meetings and responsibilities.
13. Maintain a current understanding of Agency Mission and values, and the purpose, goals, and procedures of each FCS program and communicate these clearly to staff.
14. Take part in agency meetings such as PQI and Safety committee as assigned.
15. Monitor the condition of buildings, grounds and other resources and addresses any safety or maintenance issues in a timely fashion to ensure that resources are protected and utilized effectively and that client and staff safety is maintained.
16. Improve management skills through self-assessment, reading and participation in continuing education activities.
17. Complies with agency policies and procedures, COA regulations, federal and state requirements, and educational/certification/registry requirements.
18. Other duties as assigned.
1. Knowledge of clinical best practices and trauma-informed care.
2. Capacity for collecting, organizing, and reporting data.
3. Ability to manage multiple programs, services and locations.
4. Skills in crisis intervention and emergency services.
5. Specialized knowledge of MH, SUD, Adult, Child & Adolescent Diagnosis Assessments and Treatment, Residential Services and School Programming.
6. The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
7. Ability to function as part of an organization by working with others and by adhering to established policies and procedures.
8. Valid Ohio driver's license, reliable transportation, and adequate levels of insurance and/or insurability.
9. Must meet agency requirements for criminal background check.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL/LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS:
Master's Degree required
in Social Work or Counseling from an accredited university.
Must be Ohio licensed as an LPCC-S or LISW-S
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
: Prior Child & Adolescent counseling experience is required. Prior supervisory experience required.