Teacher: Intervention/K-12/Part-Time/22-23 SY (North FL)
Pre-K Teacher Job in Bunnell, FL
Be a part of the Catapult Learning team to make a difference! We are looking for qualified and experienced Intervention Teachers in North Florida.
* In-person instruction at schools in the following counties: Alachua, Clay, Columbia, Duval, Flagler, Volusia
* Part-time and full-time schedules during regular school hours;
* Small group instruction in both Reading/ELA and Math - ESE experience is always a plus!
* Grades K-12, depending on assignment
* If you want to spend more time with students to support independent learning and progression, and less time in meetings and preparing lesson plans, this is the opportunity for you. Get back to doing what you love!*
Our Teachers Enjoy the Following Benefits:
* Competitive pay
* Robust benefit package offered to our full-time employees (30 or more hours per week)
* Company support and quality assurance from both local and national support teams
* Curriculum and teaching materials provided
* Paid training and professional development
* Paid planning/prep time
* Small group instruction
* Growth potential
* Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
Teacher Job Duties:
* Instruct Reading/ELA and Math to small groups of students in multiple grade levels in a face-to-face school setting.
* Deliver designated instructional models in readiness, reading, mathematics, and writing skills to eligible students through utilization of company-designed materials and educational strategies.
* Utilize company-provided curriculum to develop and maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
* Ensure supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from classrooms/learning stations. Climbing stairs and light lifting may be required.
* Perform data entry in a timely fashion to meet deadlines (student attendance, online pre/post testing, progress reports, parent and classroom teacher communication forms, compliance documentation).
* Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
* Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree or higher for all positions
* Current FL Teaching Certificate/Statement of Eligibility required for some positions
* Classroom teaching and/or tutoring experience
* Willingness and ability to teach both Math and Reading/ELA to various grade levels
* Working knowledge of MS Office and Zoom/Teams preferred
* A passion to help students!
About Catapult Learning:
Our company is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education. We adhere to 5 corporate values that embody our company culture: Transparent, Decisive, Humble, Accountable, Inclusive.
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!