1. Experience using CAD to some extent
2. Associates or Cad Certification
CAD Technicians will be drafting in proprietary drafting software that is on a Microstation Platform (IDDS/ICGS). CAD Technicians will be responsible for drafting updates/additions to Pike's customers through completion of engineering plans/schematics.
This person will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Complete projects in the Microstation software (IDDS/ICGS) drafting software
- Enter data into drafting system based on engineering field notes or sketch provided by customer
- Compile reports (bill of materials, task list, etc.) in drafting software and combine with the drafted workprints to create a completed document package for delivery to customer
- Complete revisions/redlines to drafts that will be provided by members of our quality control department
- Plotting different utility poles and electrical lines for cities and towns
- Ability to communicate and work with field staff
- Ability to work within a team to perform drafting and design
Design, Telecom, Civil, Autocad, Drafting, microstation, cad, bom, Telecommunication
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
CAD Drafters will get 100% on the job training for the first 1-2 weeks. After training, this person will be put on to a team lead by a QC Specialist. Post training, the drafters will be responsible for doing Microstation drafting work.
Entry LevelAbout Actalent:
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our expe
We Are Still Open, Growing, and Hiring! Get Into the Burrito Business!
Last year, we promoted 11,000 Crew Members to Managers. This year, we don't plan on stopping. In 2021, we're adding 200 new restaurants and an additional 10,000 Crew Members across the country. Join our team and help us Cultivate A Better World while growing your career at the same time
Get in the burrito business and take advantage of Free Chipotle, Paid Time Off, Up to $5,250 in Educational Assistance, Debt-Free degree programs, Quarterly Bonuses and then some!
What's in it for you:
What we're looking for:
We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found.
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We'll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station - grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it's up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a
$21 / hour + 56 Cents Per Mile
As a Personal Vehicle Driver , you'll enjoy a fast-paced, physical position that gets you outdoors and connecting with customers. From the driver's seat of your own car, find out what you'll become at UPS.
About the role:
• Lift, lower and carry packages up to 70 pounds
• Full time, opportunity to work eight hours, Monday-Friday
• Saturday and holiday work may be available/required
• 21 years of age or older
• Valid driver's license
• No at fault accidents within the last 12 months
• No moving violations within the last 12 months
• Proof of a registered vehicle for use
• Minimum state-required auto insurance
• Comply with company appearance guidelines
An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
About your vehicle:
• No other company logos or markings
• No bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings
• Vehicles must be under 10,000 pounds and have a covered and secured bed
Read the Philadelphia Fair Chance Hiring Law here .