Complete Care is amulti-disciplinarypractice serving patients who have physical injuries as a result of trauma. Complete Care and its family of practices are characterized by core competencies of cultural, clinical and operational excellence. We strive to meet every patients' individual needs with skillfulness and professionalism.
Job Description: Do you have what it takes to make a permanent and lasting impact on your patients' life? If so, keep reading! Complete Care is a multi-disciplinary family of practices looking for passionate individuals to assist us in caring for our patients. As a Chiropractic/Physiotherapy Assistant, you will serve as a guide, educating and supporting patients who have physical injuries as a result of trauma. Complete Care and its staff strive to exemplify core competencies of cultural, clinical and operational excellence while meeting every patients' individual needs with skillfulness and professionalism.
Prepare patient for examination.
Note brief history or the reason for visit in the patient's chart.
Responsible for data entry and updating all patient production flow sheet.
Assist and guide patients with care and all therapies.
Provide patients with DME and instructions on how to use DME effectively.
Enter in all patient data into Salesforce in real time.
Scan all necessary documents into patients' file.
Communicate patient's problem/complaint to the office case manager and Chiropractor
Willingness to learn and be coached
Show genuine concern for each patients' care and progress
At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, you are not just a Hairstylist…you are a Salon Professional! Salon Professionals provide guests with a world-class hair experience starting from the moment they step into our salons offering a full menu of cutting, coloring, waxing, and texture services with or without an appointment.
Your Benefits include:
• Up To 75% Commissions and Advanced Career Growth Opportunities
• Free Advanced Education
• Flexible Scheduling Availability
• Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
• Health Savings Account
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Vacation & PTO
• Career Advancement & Performance Awards
What makes us different?
• EXCELLENT COMMISSION AND CAREER GROWTH
We have a tiered level system that allows you to advance your career from
Stylist to Master Designer and earn strong commission based on productivity.
• TOP EDUCATION
Increase your knowledge as well as your earnings with continuing education from
in-house trainers and Redken professionals. That's right…free advanced
• CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Our exclusive stylist app makes it easy for you to grow and track your
business, appointments, and income.
Salon Professional Requirements:
• Current cosmetology or barber license applicable to state requirements
• Must have a passion for people and providing exceptional customer service
• Able and willing to work various schedules including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Ability to show technical skill-set in terms of layered cuts, clipper cuts and basic color application
• Eligible to work in the United States
Be a Leader at Hair Cuttery or Bubbles and help Salon Professionals experience their greatest potential!
If you're motivated to inspire salon professionals to reach their personal goals, then you're in the right place. We want each of our associates to be inspired to learn and grow.
Our Salon Leaders benefit from the top-notch leadership training backed by some of the best-known names in the business so they can lead their teams to success.
As a Salon Leader for HC Family of Brands, you will:
• Earn a salary and/or commission based compensation based on your performance and contribution
• Earn additional bonus compensation through achieving Monthly Salon Revenue targets Benefits for Salon Associates:
• Medical & Dental insurance
• HSA for Adults and Children
• Life & Disability insurance
• 401K & Roth
• Vacation & PTO at your average hourly earnings
• FREE Advance Education by REDKEN & L'Oreal Certified Professionals
• Career Advancement & Performance Awards
As a Salon Leader, you will lead, develop and motivate a team of Stylists known as Salon Professionals to achieve personal, team and salon goals.
You will drive the financial results of a Salon you proudly consider your own and positively impact fellow Salon Professionals by helping them grow their earnings!
◠12+ months experience in a salon environment, having worked as a Hair Stylist and/or in a Salon Manager capacity AND basic math skills
◠MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in the state you are applying for AND be eligible to work in the United States