Regional Sales Manager / Trainer
Fenix Parts Inc.
Responsible for all direct regional sales activities. Promotes and drives the selling of used automotive parts from recycled vehicles as part of a retail and wholesale automotive recycling center via external sales staff, inbound or outbound calls and/or face-to-face counter sales. M aintains, grows and services existing and new accounts, proactively identifies sales opportunities, creates opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell existing accounts, reactivates inactive accounts and identifies new account opportunities. Establishes strong, long-term relationships with customers.
1. Ensures high quality customer service to all external and internal customers
2. Develops, mentors, trains and manages professional sales staff
3. Ensures sales staff develops price quotations considering inventory level, parts availability, shipping constraints, customer needs, ordering history, and profit
4. Establishes staffing needs to successfully manage inbound call volume
5. Hire and train new sales staff
6. Manage and improve KPI's
7. Develop short and long term goals
8. Communicates, coordinates and collaborates with customers to ensure that all facets of the order fulfillment process, from negotiation to material inventory
fulfilling, is being communicated in a timely manner
9. Develops and maintains solid team relationships
10. Maintains up to date knowledge of vendor IT platforms
11. Works with facility staff to develop budgets, programs, and long-term plans Communicates with internal business partners to ensure alignment across the
organization, including cross functional alignment with production, warehousing, transportation, and invoices
12. Manages extended warranty program and customer return
· Bachelor's degree in Business or Industry Sales experience equivalent
· Prior automotive parts experience and product knowledge
· 5 or more years of Sale
$84k-166k yearly est.