NOW HIRING for an Eligibility Clerk in Visalia.
Apply today to be considered for the Eligibility Clerk position.
$3,120 - $3,793 per month.
The Eligibility Clerk, under direction, to perform duties in connection with the taking of applications; the housing of tenants; re-examinations and transfers of Housing Authority- project residents; maintaining financial and statistical records; performing clerical work of average difficulty; and doing other work as required.
The distinguishing characteristics between grades and pay scale reflect the levels of responsibility, with grade III being the lead person and supervisorial clerk.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES OF THE ELIGIBILITY CLERK: Interviews applicants for housing, processes applications and verifies eligibility and houses applicants; determines tenants’ eligibility for continued occupancy; calculates rent; verifies statements of sources requiring a high order of judgment; updates information into computer; explains conditions of occupancy; performs various leasing and occupancy functions; establishes and maintains various
files; compiles and prepares statistical reports; and performs other related work as required.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Two years of general office experience, wherein public reception, interview, recording, and factual data verification were major position requirements. Equivalent to completion of the twelfth grade. (Additional qualifications may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.)
Eligibility Cleak must have KNOWLEDGE OF: Modern office methods, practices, and equipment; ability to keep financial and statistical records; ability to do clerical work of average difficulty, including accurate mathematical calculations; ability to greet the public with courtesy; to maintain
cooperative working relationships with other employees; conduct public interviews wherein the tactful extraction of perso
Your responsibilities as the HR administrator will include: Forming and maintaining employee records Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides Some recruiting Communicating with external partners Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses Experience with any HRMS is very helpful Will potentially run Onboarding orientation
administration, excel data entry, outlook, administrative support, Data entry, Data, Clerical, Order entry, Microsoft excel, Filing, Microsoft office, human resources, hr management, employee relations, employee engagement, employee benefits, onboarding, personal files, employee files
Top Skills Details:
administration,excel data entry,outlook,administrative support
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must be comfortable with the computer. Excel
Entry LevelAbout Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium service
A Quality Assurance Technician will provide assistance to the Quality Assurance Department with quality audits, swabbing, coli form plating, calibrating, antibiotic testing, and other various laboratory functions. Support and enforce USDA, SQF / QA, GMP, HACCP, Safety policies and procedures, and production needs. “Food Safety and Quality” are the responsibilities of this position. In the absence of a Quality Assurance Technician, responsibilities will be covered by another Quality Assurance Technician or by the Quality Assurance Manager.
Essential Functions List of significant/essential duties, tasks, and/or responsibilities required of this position.
• Perform weekly tasks which include environmental swabbing airplates, thermometer calibration and others.
• Perform noon and midnight inventory of fluid silos.
• Monitor waste water, pH, EC and COD.
• Micro plating, WPN, antibiotic confirmation testing, and TA testing.
• Daily send outs to DA and Sierra for testing.
• Pull customer samples and re-test samples.
• Clean and maintain clean lab areas.
• Complete all paperwork neatly and correctly.
• Complete all filing of documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
• Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
• Follow all Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points(HACCP).
• Responsible for care and maintenance of company tools laboratory equipment.
• Updating quality & procedure manuals, calibrations, waste water reports, swabbing and air quality monitoring.
• Follow all safety and working rules.
• Must have the ability to get along with co-workers, management personnel, customers, vendors, and employees in accordance with the company policies and working rules while ensuring a harmonious and conducive work environment.
• Maintain a positive attitude and contribute towards a quality environment