We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Dryer Operator
- Evaporation Operator
- Fermentation Operator
- Please note that the following are generalized responsibilities that all positions should follow. Each position will have their own set of specified responsibilities and duties.
- Serves an active role in the plant safety program by attending safety meetings, participating in safety inspections and reporting any potential safety hazards to the safety committee or Plant Manager as soon as identified.
- Adheres to all BRC and food safety guidelines.
- Follows SOP’s, GMP’s and remains in compliance with the HACCP program.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Cooperates with other shifts and the management team in housekeeping and weekly sanitations.
- Ensure effective shift communication and teamwork with all members of the facility.
- Promote and contribute to the development of teamwork among production team members.
- Must be detail oriented and operate all equipment in a safe manner.
- Comprehends and applies all required technical, regulatory and safety training to assigned jobs.
- Informs supervision of any unusual changes in process conditions, mechanical or electrical failures or malfunctions, unsafe conditions, etc.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have negative pre-employment and/or subsequent drug/alcohol test results.
- Read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to sit; climb or balance