Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Operations Manager Job in Spring Valley, WI
~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
SUMMARY: To provide leadership and direction to bar operations including casino beverage service.
- Hire, schedule, train, coach, and develop staff and conduct performance reviews
- Direct daily work activities and ensure conformance to standards
- Develop an annual budget and maintain controls on financials, including labor costs, to maximize efficiencies and effectiveness of operations
- Coordinate, communicate, network and follow up with internal business partners to ensure delivery of superior guest service
- Create, maintain, revise and provide direction regarding training manuals, policy / procedure manual, and job descriptions
- Establish and uphold quality, service and cleanliness standards
- Monitor inventory and make recommendations for supply / equipment purchases and create and implement weekly and monthly inventories for beverage revenue outlets
- Address guest questions, complaints or concerns
- Create, maintain and revise a vendor utilization plan
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- 4 year degree in Hospitality or related field or 5 years management experience in a high-volume bar operation; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High level organizational skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong computer skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Windows
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to manage departmental budget and control labor and expenses
- Ability to manage projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to develop and implement standard operating procedures
- Budgeting experience
- Computer-based cash handling systems experience
Employees in this position are required to maintain a valid driver's license and must submit to DOT regulated drug/alcohol testing and comply with all DOT rules and regulations. Driving records will be checked periodically.
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People - amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits - affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career - well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things - Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!