Do you love retail and earning money but also need flexibility in your daily life? Tired of planning your day around a work schedule? Create your own schedule and start planning your day the way you want as
an Independent Contractor with SFS, Inc.
Being an Independent Contractor working with SFS, Inc. means enjoying a flexible environment. Most of the merchandising work performed for clients is set around a client's window of time rather than specific hours, allowing you to set your own schedule. You choose when and how much work you want. You can service various products, conduct resets, product cut-ins, returns, POP placement and other general merchandising activities. We have available part-time, on-going work servicing a wide-variety of clients/retailers for weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly visits.
Things you should know:
* Position requires Merchandising and/or retail experience
* Available weekday daytime hours
* Able to understand plan-o-grams
* Able to carry and lift up to 40 lbs. repeatedly
* Able to bend, stoop and stand for extended periods
* Internet access with an active email address
* Android or iOS smart phone and/or tablet for wireless reporting
* Report client work completions on the same day as service
* Reliable transportation, some travel involved
SFS, Inc. is a leading supplier of field services to Fortune 1000 manufacturers and retailers in the U.S. We contract retail merchandising, auditing, installation and assembly projects in almost every zip code in the country, including Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Our services are critical to sustaining the retail industry and our team of professionals are responsible for advancing it.
Follow us on Social Media!
Instagram: SFS Instagram
Facebook: SFS Facebook
Linkedin: SFS Linkedin