Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter. Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace. Your Role as a Cash Logistics Processor$30k-37k yearly est.13d ago
Patient Care Secretary
If you are that person, make your voice heard-find your purpose at VITAS today. Choose a Career with VITAS As a member of the VITAS team, you'll find fulfillment working for a people-focused organization dedicated to making a difference in the lives of others. In programs that have more than one patient care secretary, they will cover for each other for lunch, for team meetings, and for other short intervals of absence. VITAS Healthcare is the nation's leading provider of end-of-life care, and has the resources and expertise to support your personal and professional growth. The Patient Care Secretary is a skilled secretarial person whose job is to support the work of the Team Manager and who is generally responsible for accomplishing all patient care related clerical procedures.$25k-38k yearly est.7d ago
Stockroom processing Early morning
TK Maxx is part of the TJX Europe family. It's about the exciting surprises that make the everyday a little more fun and it's the same working here. Accurately processes and prepares merchandise for the sales floor following company procedures and standards Maintains all organizational, cleanliness, and recovery standards for the sales floor and participates in the maintenance/cleanliness of the entire store May be cross-trained to work in multiple areas of the store in order to support the needs of the business. Initiates and participates in store recovery as needed throughout the day From designers straight off the runway to statement jewellery, we have an ever-changing product range that means the whole store experience is less about shopping, and more about the thrill of the find.$28k-34k yearly est.7d ago
Glassware Processor (ELIGIBLE FOR SIGN-ON BONUS)
Location: PO Box B, Frederick, MD 21702 USA The Frederick National Laboratory is a Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) sponsored by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and operated by Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc. Facility: Frederick: Ft Detrick$27k-38k yearly est.6d ago
Word Processor I
Location: 7799 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA A Word Processor reviews documents for accuracy. Job Description - Word Processor I:$34k-57k yearly est.59d ago
Jobsite Secretary - Mission Critical
The Jobsite Secretary typically reports to the Project Superintendent or Project Manager. The Weitz Company is seeking a Jobsite Secretary to be located on our data center project site in Leesburg, VA. The Jobsite Secretary interfaces with the office and field personnel to ensure all paperwork is accomplished in a timely and accurate fashion. Community involvement, employee empowerment, and strong relationships makes The Weitz Company a great place to work.$29k-35k yearly est.26d ago
Specimen Processor (FT, 40 Hours)
The Specimen Processor must maintain departmental production goals to ensure hourly specimen flow to the labs are consistent. We are looking for a Specimen Processor (40 hours per week) in our Gaithersburg, MD location. With a focus on oncology, urology and women's health, BioReference offers comprehensive test solutions and unparalleled expertise based on a 40 year legacy of proven science and exceptional service. BioReference, an OPKO Health company, is the largest full service specialty laboratory in the United States that gives healthcare providers and patients the power to make confident healthcare decisions.$26k-37k yearly est.1d ago
WHAT IS THE LARGE BUSINESS AND INTERNATIONALDIVISION?
A description of the business units can be found at: https://www.jobs.irs.gov/about/who/business-divisions
Vacancies will be filled in the following specialty areas:
Large Business and International Office of Program and Business Solutions, Technology and Program Solutions
The following are the duties of this position at the full working level. If this vacancy includes more than one grade and you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform these duties and receive training to help you grow in this position.
* Serves as the liaison between the manager and his key subordinate staff members and other key officials. Assures understanding and clarification of manager's views on all problems and issues. Serves as liaison with National Office officials in matters relating to highly sensitive congressional inquries, reorganizations, receiving and transmitting information, etc.
* Acts as office manager for the office and ensures that the practices and procedures used by secretaries in subordinate offices are consistent with those of the office. On own initiative, recommends changes in administrative policies. Devises and installs office procedures and practices to be used by secretaries in subordinate offices. Prepares agenda for and conducts periodic secretarial training sessions for all secretaries.
* The incumbent exercises exclusive control over the manager's appointments, with complete authority for commitments of time. Screens all calls and visitors, answering most questions and completing most business involving established policy or routine matters.
* Analyzes incoming directives, manual issuance, policy changes, regulatory and procedural changes, etc., for significant potential effect on manager's objectives and for general interests of the manager. Alerts manager of the area of potential impact and arranges for any necessary follow-up technical review by appropriate segment of the organization. Ensures the follow-up action is accomplished.
* Personally handles to completion a variety of administrative projects, performing necessary coordination, making contacts, obtaining comments from management officials concerned, and preparing correspondence. Reviews agenda items for Executive Conferences and assembles digests, consolidates comments from management officials, and summarizes material for use by the manager in preparation for these conferences.
Conditions of Employment
STANDARD POSITION DESCRIPTIONS (SPD):
Visit the IRS SPD Library to access the position descriptions.
* If you are in a telework eligible position, you may be directed to temporarily telework on a full-time basis due to COVID 19. Employees must be within a 200-mile radius of their official assigned post-of-duty (POD) while in a telework status. Once normal operations resume, employees may be directed back to the office to perform the duties of their position. Telework eligibility does not guarantee telework; employees must meet and sustain IRS telework eligibility requirements and supervisor's approval to participate in the IRS Telework Program. As a reminder - If you are selected for a position, you are responsible for reporting to your designated POD (location) on the negotiated start date or as directed by management.
* A 1-year probationary period is required (unless already completed).
* File a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report within 30 days of appointment and annually from then on.
Federal experience is not required. The experience may have been gained in the public sector, private sector or Volunteer Service. One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-timework is considered on a prorated basis. To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week, on your resume.
You must meet the following requirements by the closing date of this announcement:
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: GS-09: You must have 1 year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-08 grade level in the Federal service.
Specialized experience for this position includes: obtaining needed background information before referring calls and visitors and referring items of special importance; Arranging meetings and conferences and assembling material for agenda items; Reviewing action documents for grammar, format, clarity of information, and conformance with the manager's viewpoint; Serving as liaison by briefing on views on current issues, programs, and activities; Conducting periodic training sessions; Performing administrative support assignments such as, collecting data for the annual budget estimates, setting up controls to monitor expenses and recommending adjustments, preparing reports and requests for procurement of supplies and equipment; and completing personnel action requests.
MEET TIME IN GRADE (TIG) REQUIREMENT: For positions above the GS-05, applicants must meet applicable time-in-grade requirements to be considered eligible. One year (52 weeks) at the next lower grade level is required to meet the time-in-grade requirements for the grade you are applying for.
TIME AFTER COMPETITIVE APPOINTMENT: By the closing date (or if this is an open continuous announcement, by the cut-off date) specified in this job announcement, current civilian employees must have completed at least 90 days of federal civilian service since their latest non-temporary appointment from a competitive referral certificate, known as time after competitive appointment. For this requirement, a competitive appointment is one where you applied to and were appointed from an announcement open to "All US Citizens".
You must meet the following special requirements:
Applicants must be a qualified typist with a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute (based on a 5-minute sample with three or fewer errors). Applicants may meet these requirements by passing the appropriate performance test, presenting a certificate of proficiency from a school or other organization authorized to issue such certificates by the Office of Personnel Management local office, or by self-certifying their proficiency. Performance test results and certificates of proficiency are acceptable for three years. We may verify proficiency skills of self-certified applicants by administering the appropriate performance test.
For more information on qualifications please refer to OPM's Qualifications Standards.
A copy of your transcripts or equivalent documentation is required for positions with an education requirement, or if you are qualifying based on education or a combination of education and experience. An official transcript will be required if you are selected. If the position has specific education requirements and you currently hold, or have previously held, a position in the same job series with the IRS, there is no need to submit a transcript or equivalent at this time. Applicants are encouraged, but are not required, to submit an SF-50 documenting experience in a specific series. A college or university degree generally must be from an accredited (or pre-accredited) college or university recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. For a list of schools which meet these criteria, please refer to Department of Education Accreditation page.
FOREIGN EDUCATION: Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the requirements. You must show proof the education credentials have been deemed to be at least equivalent to that gained in conventional U.S. education program. It is your responsibility to provide such evidence when applying. Click here for Foreign Education Credentialing instructions.
* We may select from this announcement or any other source to fill one or more vacancies. Additional jobs may be filled.
* The salary range indicated in this announcement reflects the minimum locality pay up to maximum locality pay for all duty locations listed. The range will be adjusted for selected duty location. General Schedule locality pay tables may be found under Salaries & Wages.
* This is a non-bargaining unit position.
* Tour of Duty: M-F Day Shift - Start and stop times between 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
* Alternative work schedule, staggered work hours or telework may be available..
*$50k-72k yearly est.11d ago
Responsibilities of the legal secretary will involve supporting a senior partner with a transactional practice. Robert Half project lawyers do not constitute a law firm among themselves. Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation. Robert Half is recruiting a legal secretary for their law firm client located in Tyson's Corner, Virginia.$37k-55k yearly est.51d ago
Administrative Secretary I, 1.0 FTE, Office of Well-Being, Learning, And Achievement, Ad close 02/10/23
Considerable knowledge of business English, spelling, general vocabulary, and arithmetic; considerable knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment; working knowledge of the general organization and functions of the major units of MCPS. The work requires an understanding of departmental and divisional organization, subunits and MCPS functional relationships.$30k-43k yearly est.4d ago
Position Objective: To provide services and deliverables through performance of support services as a Secretary III for the Office of Acquisition and Logistics Management (OALM), Office of the Director (OD), Administrative & Program Resources Office (APRO).$33k-42k yearly est.16d ago
Word Processor III
AGS, an Akima Company, provides the people, equipment, and processes that safeguard federal buildings, military bases, and detention centers. Akima Global Services (AGS), an Akima LLC Company, specializes in compliant, innovative, and efficient detention management, health services, and records and document management services. Word Processor III(Job Number: AGS01247) Primary Location: US-VA-AlexandriaClearance Level: Not ApplicableDescription$33k-46k yearly est.30d ago
You will serve as a SECRETARY (OA) in the Office of the Dean of NAV POSTGRADUATE DENTAL SCHOOL.$28k-44k yearly est.6d ago
The Document Management Processor will provide solutions to complex challenges faced by our foreign affairs client. RELATIONSHIPS The Document Management Processor will receive direct government oversight, assignments, and directions from the assigned Government Office/ Program director or Division Chief, through an assigned team leader.$31k-40k yearly est.33d ago
Writes nontechnical correspondence and other confidential documents for the Deputy Commissioner, executives, and supervisors. Prepares a travel authorization for traveler's approval using Federal travel system, and completes and submits travel vouchers in the Federal travel system when the traveler returns to their duty location. Responsible for arranging Commissioner's, executives, supervisors, and staff meetings and conferences to include notifying attendees of location, time and date, in consultation with the appropriate staff. Coordinates and assists the staff in a variety of confidential matters. Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on their expertise as a Secretary (OA). Schedules transportation reservations and travel accommodations in accordance with the traveler's specific needs (i.e., seating, meals, time preferences, etc.). Reclamation has determined that the duties of this position are su$34k-54k yearly est.3d ago
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Performing general office duties incorporating a variety of basic and routine clerical and secretarial duties in a clinical environment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Under direct/close supervision, performs a variety of basic and routine clerical and secretarial duties. These may include but are not limited to:
* Preparing and typing routine correspondence, form letters and reports
* Answering telephone & routing calls to the appropriate person,
* Greeting visitors and patients as applicable and conducting them to the appropriate location or person as needed.
* Setting up and maintaining filing systems and basic databases as applicable.
* Completing forms and reports as required by the various company offices and outside vendors and agencies.
* Recording the minutes of meetings and providing the resulting documents as necessary.
* Making copies of correspondence and other printed matter as required by manager.
* Preparing purchase orders using the appropriate software application.
* Assisting with department/facility accounts receivable and accounts payable functions and responsibilities as needed.
* Distributing incoming mail.
* Maintaining calendar and daily schedules.
* Scheduling appointments & arranging meetings.
* Maintaining inventory of the necessary office forms and supplies.
* Assisting with various basic personnel administrative functions as needed.
* Acting as backup to other clerical personnel in office as needed.
* Assists in the collection of Patient Statistical Profile and Continuous Quality Improvement Data.
* Assists with month-end reporting requirements
* Assists in auditing records for ongoing compliance with medical records standards.
* Maintains accurate records of hospitalization, patient travel, etc. to facilitate coordination of patient scheduling, ancillary testing, etc.
* Prepares medical records for facsimile or mail related to travel, transplant, disability and others.
* Organizes travel for patients by contacting and providing requested medical records.
* Coordinates with transient patient paperwork.
* Coordinates transfer placements and confirmations along with Clinical Manager.
* Confirms admissions paperwork is completed and sent to designated department(s), such as billing, by collecting, faxing and scanning.
* Assist with medical appointment referrals and scheduling.
* Assist with transportation coordination and referrals.
* Ensures data entry has been completed for Crown Web. Related to ESRD 2728. ESRD 2746 and PART.
* Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
* The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Day to day work includes desk and personal computer work and possible interaction with patients, facility staff and physicians. The position may require travel between assigned facilities and various locations within the community. The work environment may be characteristic of a health care facility with air temperature control and moderate noise levels. May be exposed to infectious and contagious diseases/materials
* High School Diploma required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
* Minimum 6 months relevant experience without a degree - 0-6 months experience with an Associate degree or secretarial school.
* Experience working knowledge of computers with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred. Good verbal communication skills.
* Pleasant telephone manner.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.$26k-39k yearly est.2d ago
Consumer Lending Processor
The Consumer Lending Processor function is face-paced; the incumbent must have the ability to prioritize multiple and continuously changing tasks based on Tower and dealer needs, while efficiently completing duties. Tasks are accomplished following established policies, procedures and guidelines; the Consumer Lending Processor is responsible for working with members, and dealer partners to resolve issues, opening memberships, processing loans to member accounts and funding loans directly to dealers via ACH. The Consumer Lending Processor is responsible for verifying accurate information and documentation, working with members and affiliate dealers to resolve issues and loading and processing loans to member accounts and funding loans to dealers and other third parties.$36k-45k yearly est.10d ago
E CS SYS 1 Process Opr WNCH
Communicates with other Process Operators to ensure adequate quantities of processing materials are on the line. Document any juice loss/spills during the shift in Log Book. Work with all departments to meet or surpass the plant's safety goals. Operates fork truck to transport batch ingredients (liquid and dry) to the line for processing and production. Operates forklift to transport batch ingredients (liquid and dry) to the line prior to shift for processing. Document any juice loss/spills during the shift. On the job training- training and certification in operation of heavy equipment- regular training and re-certification required. All posting locations: Winchester, Virginia, United States of America$35k-43k yearly est.2d ago
Located in Largo in the heart of Prince George's County, our new state-of-the-art regional medical center (UM Capital Region Medical Center) will provide improved access to primary and ambulatory care services, and serve as a tertiary care center for critically ill patients. We are looking for an Administrative Secretary to join our extraordinary Team at University of Maryland Capital Region Medical Center as a number of new career pathways makes this the perfect time for you to join our team. Largo At UM Capital Region Medical Center, we are about to Changeup everything with the opening of our new hospital in 2021! Our affiliation with the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) have created new pathways and makes this the perfect time for you to join our team.$27k-31k yearly est.1d ago
In this position, you will serve as a Secretary while providing various administrative and management support to the unit. This position is located in the Environmental Microbial and Food Safety Laboratory, Agricultural Research Service (ARS), Northeast Area (NEA) in Beltsville, MD.$35k-62k yearly est.6d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Word Processor is $39,454 per year or $19 per hour.
The highest paying Word Processor jobs have a salary over $58,000 per year while the lowest paying Word Processor jobs pay $26,000 per year
Legal secretaries are employees in a law firm who are responsible for many administrative tasks. They handle the tasks such as filing and keeping records, ensuring that all documents are stored properly, and update contact information data and other essential office databases. They must also be knowledgeable on the law because they are, at times, assigned to draw up legal documents such as motions and subpoenas, conduct legal research, and write up other important office memoranda. Legal secretaries should be organized, trustworthy, and level-headed.
Secretaries are employees who are responsible for many of the administrative needs of the office. They are usually assigned to executives or to a specific department. They manage schedules and appointments, often handling the calendar in the office. They are also responsible for keeping files organized, whether physical or digital copies. During office meetings, secretaries are in charge of documenting the minutes of the meeting and highlighting the action steps that need to be taken. They may also be assigned to check on concerned departments who need to present deliverables in the next office meeting.
Legal assistants are responsible for doing most of the administrative or clerical needs of a lawyer. They support lawyers by preparing documents for hearings or trials, conducting research for legal cases, organizing files and records, managing schedules, manning phone lines, communicating with legal clients, documenting meeting minutes, and setting up appointments. It is important for legal assistants to have a basic knowledge of laws and the judiciary system so that they can provide better support to lawyers. They should also be detail-oriented, organized, and excellent communicators.
Office assistants perform various tasks to ensure that the business runs organized and efficient. An office assistant must possess excellent communication and multi-tasking skills to handle essential duties such as scheduling meetings, monitoring office supplies, storing documents and necessary paperwork, handling customer inquiries and appointments, coordinating in company events, and accomplishing other clerical tasks and administrative support. Office assistants are also required to communicate any observation that would possibly make an impact on the company's performance.
A Medical Transcriptionist is responsible for accurately transcribing audio records from Physicians and other health workers as part of a patient's medical history or other necessary documentation. Most of the time, a Medical Transcriptionist must sign non-disclosure agreements as the majority of the information relayed are personal and confidential. Furthermore, they must be meticulous in detecting inconsistencies and errors, translating or converting the information gathered into various medical documents, performing edits and revision, and following up any missing detail.