Long-term Career Opportunities: Many of our leaders started with Ace looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at our 15 Distribution Centers across the country and our Corporate Headquarters. They represent our commitment to the company, our employees, to Ace retailers and to the Ace brand. Love. You don't often see values like these in most corporate statements, but Ace is different. In addition to providing our employees a great culture, Ace also offers competitive benefits* that address life's necessities and perks, many of which expand and improve year after year. Truck Driver Benefits:Wilton, NY:Drivers earn on average $92,000 per year!$80k-92k yearly1d ago
They load and unload trucks, move material from the receiving area throughout the store, may operate forklifts and may perform critical functions for maintaining proper on-hands and pricing for our customers. The Freight/Receiving positions may include Freight Team Associate, Freight Team Lead, Receiving Associate and Receiving Support. Associates in Freight/Receiving positions ensure the store is stocked and ready for business every day.$30k-36k yearly est.1d ago
RN Case Manager - Home Health - FT - Days
Address: 200 St Paul St SW, Preston, MN 55965, USA Facility: GSS MN Preston Hm Care Location: Preston, MN Good Samaritan Society Preston provides home care services for southeast Minnesota including the counties of Freeborn, Mower, Fillmore, Houston, southern Olmsted and southern Winona.$32-48 hourly8d ago
Lot Associates assist customers with the loading of their vehicles and also monitor and maintain the entrance of the store. Because the Lot Associate is often the first and last associate to interact with customers as they enter or leave the store, customer service plays a vital role in this position. Lot Associates also are responsible for maintaining a sufficient quantity of carts near the entrance of the store.$36k-43k yearly est.1d ago
We are currently looking for a Machine Operator for our location in Winona, MN. MCC has been around for 110 years, and we pride ourselves on our high level of excellence. Every team member of MCC is expected to treat all associates respectfully and professionally. MCC welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. MCC offers a competitive wage and generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and 401(k). Join the new MCC and you will have the opportunity to become part of an organization that is committed to excellence and industry leadership for over 110 years.$33k-42k yearly est.7d ago
POWER TOOL REPAIR TECH
Work hours M-F 8:30am -5:30pm, Saturday 8-noon (Scheduled one Saturday per month) Company Description Thomas Tool & Supply is a small local business with 35 years of growth, we have 4 retail stores in Minnesota and 22 employees. *A power tool repair technician diagnoses and makes repairs on gas-, air-, and electric-powered tools, such as band saws, drills, and nail guns and small engine repairs such as generators and compressors.$41k-54k yearly est.20d ago
CDL Truck Driver
Long-term Career Opportunities: Many of our leaders started with Ace looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at our 15 Distribution Centers across the country and our Corporate Headquarters. In addition to providing our employees a great culture, Ace also offers competitive benefits* that address life's necessities and perks, many of which expand and improve year after year. Love. You don't often see values like these in most corporate statements, but Ace is different. They represent our commitment to the company, our employees, to Ace retailers and to the Ace brand.$80k-90k yearly1d ago
Nanny Needed For My Children In Rochester.
We are looking for a great nanny for 1 child in Rochester. We would prefer a nanny who has their own car, who does not smoke and who is CPR certified.$41k-56k yearly est.25d ago
Lot Associates assist customers with the loading of their vehicles and also monitor and maintain the entrance of the store. Because the Lot Associate is often the first and last associate to interact with customers as they enter or leave the store, customer service plays a vital role in this position. Lot Associates also are responsible for maintaining a sufficient quantity of carts near the entrance of the store.$36k-43k yearly est.2d ago
Nanny Needed For My Children In Rochester.
I have 4 older children, ages 15-22. They might be in and out during the hours we need a babysitter.$41k-56k yearly est.26d ago
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) is an experienced partner managing housekeeping, laundry, dining, and nutritional services within the healthcare market.$25k-32k yearly est.12d ago
** From the Affordable Care Support Center, located in North Carolina's Research Triangle Park, along with field-based teams, Affordable Care provides business expertise and support services to dental practices, taking care of non-clinical duties so dentists can focus on treating patients (visit affordablecare.com ). **Affordable Care is the DSO for several top dental brands including, but not limited to, Affordable Dentures & Implants, DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions, and Advanced Dental Implant Centers. **Overview** **Come join our team as a Sterilization Tech! Founded in 1975, today Affordable Care, LLC is America's largest dental support organization (DSO) focused on tooth replacement services, serving more than 400 dental practices across the United States. **Responsibilities** The **Sterilization Tech** will support the dentist, and team, in providing quality patient care in a fast-paced environment.$31k-36k yearly est.4d ago
This person possesses a warm and inviting personality and responds to resident, guest and team member requests in a timely manner, professionally representing The Waters. The Server is responsible for providing upscale, professional dining services to community residents and guests. We recognize that every team member is a direct reflection of The Waters. The Waters participates in E-Verify. * The Waters Values Teamwork, Humility, Responsibility, Innovation, where Victories are celebrated and Every moment matters!$31k-36k yearly est.4d ago
Caregiver, CNA, HHA, PCA, 1000 Bonus
Address: 30 Silver Lake Place NW, Rochester, MN 55901 River Bend Assisted Living, a 94-unit assisted living and memory care facility located just east of downtown Rochester, is hiring Full-Time and Part-Time Caregivers (CNAs, HHAs or PCAs) to join our skilled team. Location: River Bend Assisted Living is a part of Cassia and located in Greater MN. Cassia is a faith-based, nonprofit organization with over 200 years of experience caring for those in need. River Bend is riverfront senior living and memory care community located just east of downtown Rochester offers picturesque views and access to the Zumbro River walking path.$29k-39k yearly est.9d ago
0.8 - Day Shifts
At Olmsted Medical Center, we value our employees and are committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. To keep up with the evolving trends, Olmsted Medical Center offers the following for employees who are employed at a 0.5 FTE or higher.
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Basic Life Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employer Paid Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
* Adoption Assistance Plan
* Prior computer experience required
* Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
* General knowledge of Accounts Receivable preferred
* BLS certification
* Greets visitors to the department in a professional and friendly manner.
* Patient registration, insurance set up, and verifies demographics each time patient arrives at the clinic.
* Monitors monthly update of MN Healthcare Programs.
* Identifies primary care providers.
* Answers patient questions, including billing, and provides directional needs.
* Schedules and verifies patient appointments.
* Collects patient payments and co-pays at each visit.
* Works closely with clinicians and nursing staff.
* Attends education and training seminars.
* Orders and stocks department supplies.
* Performs internal and external patient referrals.
* Other duties as assigned.$32k-37k yearly est.15d ago
Client Service Coordinator
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE AND FUNCTIONThe Client Service Coordinator ("CSC") drives the flow of clients and pets through the hospital, maximizes the productivity of the veterinary medical team (in terms of numbers of clients and pets), ensures good communication with associates and clients, and coordinates the care of clients and pets in a happy, welcoming, friendly and efficient manner, influencing clients to return and refer their friends and families.ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team. Actively recruit new clients by promoting hospital services and route the flow of clients and pets to ensure superior client care and maximum productivity of the veterinary medical team. Maximize the number of pets seen by the hospital team through through a productive and efficiently run hospital to support the needs of our wellness plan clients. Provide professional, efficient and exceptional service at all times. This includes encouraging hospital visits, welcoming clients and pets, ensuring that they are comfortable in the hospital, and educating them about their pet's health. Educate clients about Optimum Wellness Plans, preventative care, pet health needs and hospital services Assist incoming clients by completing the required documentation, entering all pet information and history in the computer, utilizing proper collars and tags for identification, and ensuring prompt service. Assist outgoing clients by providing all necessary instructions, information and invoices, dispensing prescription items per the veterinarian's instructions, selling retail products and scheduling future appointments. Manage the finances by maintaining accurate balances and utilizing proper opening and closing procedures. Conduct administrative functions as necessary. Other job duties as assigned.THE FIVE PRINCIPLES Quality - The consumer is our boss, quality is our work and value for money is our goal. Responsibility - As individuals, we demand total responsibility from ourselves; as associates, we support the responsibility of others. Mutuality - A mutual benefit is a shared benefit; a shared benefit will endure. Efficiency - We use resources to the full, waste nothing and do only what we can do best. Freedom - We need freedom to shape our future; we need profit to remain free.HIRING QUALIFICATIONSCOMPETENCIESLeadership Customer Focus Peer Relationships Integrity & Trust Action Oriented ListeningFunctional Preventative care and OWPs
Position DescriptionClient Service Coordinator - Job Description.docx 2 of 3 Last Revised: 08/20/2013 JP Communication Skills Client Service Skills Priority Setting Time ManagementCAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE (CAN DO) Ability to multi-task- Manages multiple tasks at one time; quickly and accurately shifts attention amongmultiple tasks under distracting conditions without loss of accuracy or appearance of frustration. Communication skills - Reads, writes and speaks fluent English, using appropriate grammar, style andvocabulary. Correctly spells commonly used English words and job specific terms. Demonstratesexceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills. Organizational ability - Demonstrates a systematic approach in carrying out assignments. Is veryorderly and excels at cutting through confusion and turning chaos into order. Problem solving skills - Demonstrates a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.Translates problems into practical solutions. Client service skills - Consistently ensures the team provides the client with attentive, courteous andinformative service. Gains and shows personal satisfaction from delivering great service. Intellectual ability - Accurately and consistently follows instructions delivered in an oral, written ordiagram format. Can provide directions. Mathematical ability - Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, and to compute rate, ratio andpercent; ability to convert units of measurement. Computer skills - Comfortably and confidently uses a computer and specialized software. MicrosoftWord, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.ATTITUDES (WILLDO) Initiative - shows willingness and aptitude to use own discretion in taking appropriate steps in findingsolutions to problems; presents options and ideas to enhance current processes or procedures. Takes onadditional responsibility when both big and small tasks need to be done. Integrity - Firmly adheres to the values and ethics of Banfield Pet Hospitals. Exhibits honesty,discretion, and sound judgment. Cooperativeness - Willing to work with others, collaborating and compromising where necessary;promptly share relevant information with others. Flexibility - Is open to changing situations and opportunities and is willing to perform all tasks assigned. Independence - Able and willing to perform tasks and duties without supervision. Tolerance for Stress / Resiliency - Maintains a positive "can do" outlook, rebounds quickly fromfrustrations and unpleasantness, and maintains composure and friendly demeanor while dealing withstressful situations.SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time. Ability to be confident around pets (i.e., dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, etc.) Client needs and work volume may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essentialduties of this job. This position requires special hours including working weekends and evenings. Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading,writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently. The noise level in the work environment is moderately high. Requires sufficient ambulatory skills in order to perform duties while at hospital. Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visualacuity to use a keyboard and operate equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheralvision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Associate is routinely exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch, and on occasion, exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances.EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Must be at least 18 years old to perform duties involving radiography (x-ray) and exposure to radioactive substances. One year related experience required with customer service preferred. Medical background (veterinary technician, human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.) with medical terminology training is preferred.WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-$37k-48k yearly est.5d ago
Starbucks Barista (T1351)
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers + Providing service to our guests that makes them say I LOVE TARGET! **At Target we believe in our team members having meaningful experiences that help them build and develop skills for a career. Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. + Stocking, Setting and Selling Target products sounds like your thing... That's the core of what we do.$32k-38k yearly est.3d ago
QRC / QRC Intern - Southern, MN
Paradigm is an accountable specialty care management organization focused on improving the lives of people with complex and catastrophic injuries and diagnoses. The company has been a pioneer in value-based care since 1991 and has an exceptional track record of generating the very best outcomes for patients, payers, and providers. Deep clinical expertise is the foundation for every part of Paradigm's business, including its risk-based clinical solutions, case management services, high-value specialty networks, home health, and payment integrity programs. Paradigm is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, with offices across the U.S. For more information, please visit www.paradigmcorp.com.
We are seeking a full-time QRC to cover Southern MN area. This position is responsible for the consultation, development, and implementation of the rehabilitation plan. A QRC works independently using his/her own discretion to assist injured workers/consumers in their recovery so that they may return to work. The QRC works with all parties to the claim including: the injured person, the claim's examiner, employer, attorneys (plaintiff and defense) and medical providers.
* Enjoy a robust support system - spend more time with injured workers and less time on administrative tasks.
* Utilize custom software for a seamless and straightforward case management process.
* Enjoy an award-winning culture with the stability and opportunity of a national company. Paradigm routinely wins Top Workplace and Best and Brightest Companies awards.
* Autonomy to manage your own schedule.
* Accepts cases for referral and management in accordance with Minnesota Rules.
* Counsel, direct and motivate consumers to reach their highest level of function.
* Establishes relationships and maintains communications with consumers, families, providers, Paradigm's carrier clients and employers. Ensures that all communication is culturally sensitive and meets requirements to maintain injured worker confidentiality.
* Completes accurate and timely written reports in accordance with Minnesota rule and documentation standards.
* Ensures that rehabilitation plan is implemented and documents progress towards achievement of the rehabilitation plan.
* Assist sales/marketing team as needed in order to build caseload. Develop solid relationships with customers in order to assure repeat business.
* A minimum of a 4-year Bachelor of Arts/Science in a health-related field that meets national certification criteria and allows the professional to conduct an assessment independently as permitted within the scope of practice of the discipline; or
* MN QRC license or QRC intern required.
* If an RN, current, unrestricted registration as a licensed nurse (RN) in MN required; or
* A Master's level (MA) in Vocational Rehabilitation or related fields; or
* A Master's degree in Occupational Therapy1; and
* Case Managers may also need regional or national certifications and must adhere to the standards of practice outlined by the specific national certifying body or the jurisdictionally accepted standards of practice.
* Two years of full-time equivalent direct clinical experience to the consumer (required for casework referred from Accounts requiring accredited case management).
* Professional licenses or certifications required to meet qualifications for this position must be current, unrestricted and allow for practice within a state or territory of the United States.
* Valid driver's license, and good driving history
* Exceptional time management and organization skills are required. A full-time QRC is responsible for approximately 25 files that all require contact and reporting within specific timelines.
* The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people on a daily basis utilizing both verbal and written communication.
* Flexibility, versatility, and problem solving - this role works at a fast pace.
* Technology proficiency - QRC's at Paradigm CCS use an advanced Case Management software solution to do their work. A laptop and cell phone are used daily.
* The desire to help others and yourself succeed.
* Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
* Proven decision-making and critical thinking skills, requiring little supervision.
* Problem solving and conflict resolution/negotiation skills.
* Health and wellness: We want our people to be and stay healthy so we offer a wide variety of HMO, PPO, and HDHP health insurance options with both Cigna and Kaiser Health.
* Financial incentives: Paradigm's financial benefits also help prepare you for the future: competitive salaries, flexible spending, commuter accounts, paid life insurance, employer HSA, and 401k contributions.
* Vacation: We believe strongly that work-life balance is good for you and for our company. We offer paid time off, paid holidays and a floating holiday.
* Learning and development: One of Paradigm's core values is expertise, so we encourage our employees to continually learn and grow. We support this in a variety of ways from our Dedicated Training Department that offers an 8-12-week new hire onboarding program.
Paradigm believes that fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our mission of helping more people and transforming lives. We're striving to build a culture that better reflects the society we live in, and empowers our team to deliver the highest levels of compassion and care to those we serve. For us, achieving this goal requires a workforce that respectfully embraces differences and commits to positive change, creating an environment where everyone is able to bring their whole self to work.
* Job Family Active
* Pay Type Salary
* Min Hiring Rate $82,000.00
* Max Hiring Rate $95,700.00
* Travel Required Yes
* Albert Lea, MN 56007, USA
* Faribault, MN 55021, USA
* Mankato, MN, USA
* Rochester, MN, USA$25k-32k yearly est.20d ago
Aide in Training (CNA Scholarship Program)
Accura HealthCare embraces a unique upside-down culture, putting residents and direct-care staff at the top level of the organization. Accura HealthCare supports and encourages growth and development. Accura HealthCare employs CNAs across the following shifts in both full time and part time capacity: Accura HealthCare has a CNA Scholarship Program!$37k-50k yearly est.14d ago
Customer- Food Service Coworker #352 Overnight
Kwik Trip has rated as a Top Workplace several years running, both nationally and in the states that we operate. Nearest Major Market: Rochester MN Job Segment: Food Service, Retail Sales, Hospitality, Retail Kwik Trip is an innovative company that offers a variety of careers paths, from Retail Leadership to our Support Center and Production and Distribution Facilities. Location: Rochester, MN, US, 55904 For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating coworkers and guests like family. Kwik Trip is seeking energetic, outgoing and positive people to make a difference in the communities we serve.$15 hourly4d ago