Working together as a team to deliver a great LongHorn Steakhouse experience for our Guest.$52k-72k yearly est.20d ago
As a Manager you will be responsible for assisting the execution of daily operations activities. Communicate with crew members and Team Trainers through team huddles, manager meetings, etc. The following provides an overview of the basic responsibilities of a Manager however, with each certification you will be qualified and expected to provide additional leadership in one or more additional areas (Open/Close, Kitchen and/or Customer Service).$34k-44k yearly est.8d ago
You pitch in and help your crew and customers -$20k-25k yearly est.16d ago
KFC Team Member / Shift Manager
Gives KFC restaurant employees a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to nominate a team member for a life-changing wish. MyChange: Equips KFC restaurant employees with a $5,000 emergency fund, a habit of saving, and greater financial know-how. Working as a Team Member or Shift Manager lets you develop your restaurant skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. Provides financing aid to KFC restaurant employees during a hardship, crisis, or natural disaster. Supports KFC restaurant employees in earning their GED through a comprehensive online prep and testing program. At KFC, we feed the world. Helps KFC restaurant employees pursue their dreams of going to college. Free shift meals and an employee discount at KFC As a franchisee of KFC, KBP employees are also eligible to participate in the KFC Foundation programs. KFC Foundation is an independent non-profit organization, which provides charitable support to KFC U.S. restaurant employees through education, hardship assistance, and personal finance programs.$22k-27k yearly est.3d ago
If so, then Panera is for you. Restaurant Team Member - Cashier As a Cashier at Panera, its up to you among other tasks to: Our Cashiers are the friendly face of Panera. : As a Cashier, youre in charge of welcoming customers, taking their orders, helping them have a great experience, and sending them off with a smile. 601839 Garland, TX - Town Center BlvdRequiredPreferredJob Industries Skills and Training: Every day at Panera we help build your skills and prepare you for a strong careerwhatever your goals may be.$22k-27k yearly est.4d ago
Salad and Sandwich Maker
606050 Westworth Village, TX - Westworth BlvdRequiredPreferredJob Industries If so, then Panera is for you. As a Salad & Sandwich Maker at Panera, your job includes among other tasks to: Skills and Training: Every day at Panera we help build your skills and prepare you for a strong careerwhatever your goals may be.$29k-38k yearly est.5d ago
KFC Team Member / Shift Manager
Gives KFC restaurant employees a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to nominate a team member for a life-changing wish. MyChange: Equips KFC restaurant employees with a $5,000 emergency fund, a habit of saving, and greater financial know-how. Working as a Team Member or Shift Manager lets you develop your restaurant skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. Provides financing aid to KFC restaurant employees during a hardship, crisis, or natural disaster. Supports KFC restaurant employees in earning their GED through a comprehensive online prep and testing program. At KFC, we feed the world. Helps KFC restaurant employees pursue their dreams of going to college. Free shift meals and an employee discount at KFC As a franchisee of KFC, KBP employees are also eligible to participate in the KFC Foundation programs. KFC Foundation is an independent non-profit organization, which provides charitable support to KFC U.S. restaurant employees through education, hardship assistance, and personal finance programs.$22k-27k yearly est.9d ago
Solutions Architect III
Our cloud infrastructure team is rapidly growing and is in need of a Solutions Architect who can understand functional specifications and network systems for the overall profitability of the business.$98.4k-135.3k yearly11d ago
Platform Support Engineer
Who We Are:
Our story might surprise you. We're the world's largest restaurant company-encompassing KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and Habit Burger Grill-but there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than just frying chicken, baking pizzas, serving up tacos and grilling burgers. We put this delicious food in the hands of customers through apps, websites, kiosks, POS, and other digital dining experiences - and we are only getting started. We're building out a bold team to help Yum! Brands deliver the next generation of software to 50,000 restaurants in more than 145 countries. That's a huge responsibility, which is why we're on a mission to find the most fearless builders to join our software startup within Yum!.
Yum!'s vision for the future is simple: a world with more Yum!: with our iconic brands in more places, and more ways for consumers to access them. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled talent and culture, which fuels our results. And like all companies who win consistently, our brands, employees, and franchisees will need to continually adjust to stay relevant now and in the future. The software we're building does just that: it serves people in new ways to make team members more productive and customers happier.
What We Need:
As a Platform Support Lead you will be responsible for troubleshooting and monitoring the rollouts of all Yum Platforms. This role will help ensure that our systems are healthy and will proactively manage communication with multiple internal and external stakeholder groups when problems are detected. This role will also have and understanding of how to create /define metrics, clear understanding of the incident management end to end process, understands how to analyze the business metrics based on the brands to make improvement recommendations. Knows how to implement end to end monitoring of different platforms to reduce system downtime.
This role requires a combination of strong collaboration, analysis, and troubleshooting skills. Knowledge of how to lead a team of people through creating run-books, knowledge articles, and creating a support model plan. At the same time, you will be delivering regular and high-quality stakeholder communication about the issue and the efforts involved in resolving it. Once an issue has been closed, you will be expected to partner with internal groups to identify a detailed root cause and impact analysis.
What You Will Do
* Actively monitor and help improve internal monitoring dashboards, visualizations, and alerting mechanisms for all production applications and supporting environments.
* Assist in creating metrics for all Yum Platforms and Brands
* Assist in leading Priority 1 and 2 calls, process improvements and postmortems
* Work with engineer groups to gain an understanding of proactive troubleshooting steps and proactive measures to reduce escalations and resolve issues faster
* Lead calls with external business partners to identify gaps within the systems and work towards solutions
* Be accountable for creating multiple SLA's and working with multiple groups to meet them.
* Execute and help develop new production run-books which outline common resolution actions to be taken when specific issues are encountered.
* Participate in an on-call schedule to cover high priority support incidents which occur outside of normal business hours.
* Document and communicate root cause and impact analysis post issue resolution within published department SLAs.
* Partner with multiple internal groups to develop the strong working relationships needed to implement all the above.
* Ability to assist with building reporting to expand our ability to report against software performance metrics.
* Produce in-depth analysis and make recommendations for improving site performance.
* Actively identify trends and seek solutions to customers need.
* BS in Computer Science/Engineering/CIS or equivalent experience
* 3+ years in a Production support role which requires managing customer interactions.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure.
* Strong understanding of APIs
* Ability to write scripts and SQL
* Familiarity with ticket tracking tools (Service Now, Jira)
* Experience with Datadog or similar observability tools, Automation, Power Apps, Domo
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate across all levels of the organization in high-pressure situations
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to help cover round the clock support
* 2+ years' experience leading a team / e-commerce experience
* Fluency with Unix
A few of our perks:
* 4 weeks of vacation PLUS holidays
* 5 sick days
* 2 paid volunteer days
* 401k matching
* Medical, dental, vision
* Life insurance
* Generous parental leave
* A world-famous recognition culture
Salary Range: $82,400 to $106,700 annually + bonus eligibility. This is the expected salary range for this position. Ultimately, in determining pay, we'll consider the successful candidate's location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Benefits: Employees (and their eligible family members) may enroll in the following types of insurance coverage: medical, dental, vision, legal, and accidental death and dismemberment, as well as FSA/HSA (depending on enrolled medical plan). Yum! also provides short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance. Employees may enroll in our 401(k) plan. Yum! provides 4 weeks of vacation, paid sick leave, 10 paid holidays, a floating day off and 2 paid days for volunteer time each calendar year. To learn more about working at Yum! -Click here.
At Yum!, one of our core values is to Believe in ALL People. This means seeing the value in everyone and unlocking their full potential to be their best self. YUM! Brands, Inc. (including its subsidiaries Yum Restaurant Services Group, LLC ("YRSG") and Yum Connect, LLC ("Yum Digital and Technology")(collectively, "Yum") is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equity, inclusion, and belonging for all dimensions of diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other protected characteristic. Yum! is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities or special needs.
US Job Seekers/Employees - Click here to view the "Know Your Rights" poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
The Yum! Brands story is simple. We have the three distinctive, relevant and easy global brands - KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell -- born from the hopes and dreams, ambitions and grit of passionate entrepreneurs. And we want more of this to create our future!
As the world's largest restaurant company we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world's most love, trusted and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled talent and culture, which fuels our results.
We're looking for talented, motivated, visionary and team-oriented leaders to join us as we elevate and personalize the customer experience across our 48,000 restaurants, operating in 145 countries and territories around the world!
We put pizza, chicken and tacos in the hands of customers through customized ordering, unique delivery approaches, app experiences, and click and collect services and consumer data analytics creating unique customer dining experiences - and we are only getting started.
Employees may work for a single brand and potentially grow to support all company-owned brands depending on their role. Regardless of where they work, as a company opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide, the growth opportunities are endless. Taco Bell has been named of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company; Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world and KFC's still use its 75-year-old finger lickin' good recipe including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day.
Yum! and its brands have offices in Chicago, IL, Louisville KY, Irvine, CA, Plano, TX and other markets around the world. We don't just say we are a great place to work - our commitments to the world and our employees show it. Yum! has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine in addition to being named to the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index. Our employees work in an environment where the value of "believe in all people" is lived every day, enjoying benefits including but not limited to: 4 weeks' vacation PLUS holidays, sick leave and 2 paid days to volunteer at the cause of their choice and a dollar-for-dollar matching gift program; generous parental leave; competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 6% 401k match - all encompassed in Yum!'s world-famous recognition culture.$82.4k-106.7k yearly14d ago
Jr. Franchise Development Manager (Remote)
Lead and execute Pizza Hut's asset transformation and growth strategy as a regional Franchise Development Manager.$84k-123k yearly est.18d ago
SRE Manager (Remote)
* You will lead a team of around 6 people initially and work closely with your SRE Manager peers, Product Engineering Managers, and PO Managers.$60k-100k yearly est.35d ago
Global Mobility Analyst
* Consultation with HR Leaders on appropriate mobility benefits/packages (US domestic and global mobility); Partnership with brands on international offer process (side by sides, offer letters) including driving collaboration between HR, TR, Tax, Legal, Immigration, Finance, in a highly decentralized and complex environment Ensure the organization can attract and retain world class talent and bring the Yum culture to life through program management and administration of the US domestic relocation and global mobility program in partnership with the Yum Talent Mobility/TR Director. * Minimum of 5 years of related experience; direct experience with relocation, tax, immigration, or global mobility a plus In partnership with the Director of Talent Mobility & Benefits, oversee the day to day operations in support of the US Relocation and Global Mobility programs:$74.1k-95.8k yearly18d ago
Franchise Excellence Coordinator
The Franchise Excellence coordinator supports the team, programs, operations, and franchisees.$37k-55k yearly est.16d ago
Manager, Global Third-Party Delivery- Pizza Hut Global
$34k-76k yearly est.9d ago
Manager, Global Mobility
$102k-132k yearly16d ago
QA Automation Engineer III
* 3+ years of experience with software development and/or QA automation$90.9k-117.6k yearly14d ago
* This position combines the direct responsibility for managing the workloads of multiple development teams, while balancing support of Product Team leaders as a Business Analyst$82.4k-106.7k yearly23d ago
Director- Technical Product, POS
As Director- Technical Product, POS, you will serve as the main point of contact for the next generational Point-Of-Sale (POS) product, driving the product development and market implementation that will serve Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, KFC and Habit Burger Grill's 54,000 restaurants globally.$128k-169k yearly est.19d ago
Manager of Transformation
The Manager of Transformation will be responsible forassessing, monitoring, and enhancing business performance for the organization through continued innovation and improvement to business processes.$60k-100k yearly est.2d ago
Director- Global Operations Strategy and Business Operations - Pizza Hut Global
At Pizza Hut Global (PHG) based in Plano, TX, we are on a journey to be the global leaders in pizza; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.$79k-131k yearly est.2d ago