At Pizza Hut Global (PHG) based in Plano, TX, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.$53k-73k yearly est.9d ago
Digital & Technology Strategy Planning Manager - Pizza Hut Global
At Pizza Hut Global, based in Plano, TX, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market. This position will be based in Plano, Texas - Travel 10% of the time$72k-97k yearly est.6d ago
Team Member Experience Leader - Pizza Hut Global
At Pizza Hut Global, based in Plano, TX, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.$42k-68k yearly est.6d ago
Manager of Transformation
Description: The Manager of Transformation will be responsible forassessing, monitoring, and enhancing business performance for the organization through continued innovation and improvement to business processes.$60k-100k yearly est.6d ago
Financial Analyst (Pizza Hut US)
Description: The Analyst, Business Analysis will be a dedicated finance and business analysis resource supporting the strategic project portfolio for Pizza Hut US.$46k-63k yearly est.10d ago
Director of Data Analytics and Data Science
With the opportunity to influence strategy and drive action across in-store operations, customer retention, marketing, and advertising, the Director of Analytics and Data Science plays a critical role in guiding the organization.$105k-155k yearly est.9d ago
Description: Pizza Hut is looking for a Design Coordinator to join our Advertising team.$43k-56k yearly est.14d ago
Sr. Data Science Analyst
Description: We are in search of an experienced data & analytics mind to help drive Pizza Hut's operational analytics and technology platform. This position will own analyses and integration projects from beginning to end, including opportunity identification, problem scoping, analysis framing / execution, and synthesizing results to project stakeholders and internal leadership.
As a member of the Pizza Hut DS&A (Data Science & Analytics) group you will be a core part of the team that is driving forward data and technology-based decision making throughout our organization. From business, operations, and predictive analytics to data modeling & optimization, the DS&A team brings the power of our extensive data assets and capabilities to bear on Pizza Hut's most important decisions.
Our ideal candidate has a breadth of analytics experience, strong technical skills, an evolving understanding of common technologies, and is capable of decomposing complex problems into addressable components or digestible analyses while maintaining a keen eye on the relevant business objective(s); their core responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
o Design, validate, and deploy supporting analytics and reporting to measure and inform the performance of ongoing business initiatives (~40%)
o Develop, enhance, and sustain ongoing analytics-based BI reporting for Leadership Team and other impactful stakeholders within the business (~30%)
o Serve as internal driver / knowledge resource to analysts across the organization in the domain of data modeling, scripting, and reproducible analytics practices (~15%)
o Develop decks and present analytics methodology and findings to necessary business leads and project stakeholders (~15%)
Background / Requirements:
Bachelor's with 2-3+ years of experience, or Master's with 1-2+ years of experience
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
o 2+ years' working in analytics positions in performance-driven marketing, e-commerce, or consulting organization
o HIGHLY SKILLED in SQL; able to easily query complex data and construct data models as needed. Has utilized SQL on the job consistently for 2+ years.
o There will be a SQL Assessment included in the Interview Panel
o Proficiency in at least one commonly applied BI tool (Tableau, Power BI, Domo, etc)
o Experience building and maintaining dashboard-based reporting through common BI tools (Tableau or Power BI; Tableau preferred)
o Proficient in Python (pandas, NumPy)
o Familiarity with test & learn processes, multi-faceted analytics projects, integrating data from multiple sources, and synthesizing & presenting actionable insights from a variety of data-points and analyses
o Extensive experience leveraging professional IDEs (PyCharm or VS Code)
o Excellent communication skills with a record of successfully advocating to turn insights into action
o Comfortability with interfacing with stakeholders with differing business point of views and interests
Salary Range: $98,400 to $135,300 annually + bonus eligibility. This is the expected salary range for this position. Ultimately, in determining pay, we'll consider the successful candidate's location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Benefits: Employees (and their eligible family members) may enroll in the following types of insurance coverage: medical, dental, vision, legal, and accidental death and dismemberment, as well as FSA/HSA (depending on enrolled medical plan). Yum! also provides short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance. Employees may enroll in our 401(k) plan. Yum! provides 4 weeks of vacation, paid sick leave, 10 paid holidays, a floating day off and 2 paid days for volunteer time each calendar year. To learn more about working at Yum! -Click here
At Yum!, one of our core values is to Believe in ALL People. This means seeing the value in everyone and unlocking their full potential to be their best self. YUM! Brands, Inc. (including its subsidiaries Yum Restaurant Services Group, LLC ("YRSG") and Yum Connect, LLC ("Yum Digital and Technology")(collectively, "Yum") is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equity, inclusion, and belonging for all dimensions of diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other protected characteristic. Yum! is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities or special needs.
US Job Seekers/Employees - Click here to view the "Know Your Rights" poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.$98.4k-135.3k yearly13d ago
Description: As the brand continues to grow, Pizza Hut is looking for a Development Analyst to join the Development team. The position of Development Analyst is ideal for individuals who have a passion for development, strong organizational skills, the ability to work independently, and maintain a strict attention to detail.$66k-90k yearly est.15d ago
Sr Data Analyst; CRM & Loyalty
Description: We are currently seeking a marketing analyst who will closely support the CER team in making data-driven decisions about marketing campaign executions. This position will own critical analyses and integration projects from beginning to end, including opportunity identification, problem scoping, analysis framing / execution, and synthesizing results to project stakeholders as well as internal leadership.
Oversee analytics and reporting in marketing channels contributing to up to 15% of total ecommerce revenue.
* Serve as the primary contact for all analytics requests internally and from wider marketing team
* Develop measurement framework to evaluate campaign performance across all CER channels including e-mail, Push, SMS, and App Inbox.
* Provide enhanced insights by querying multiple complex databases to determine the effectivess of our adveritisng
* Recognize inefficient processes and apply technology and automation to solve them
* Collaborate with cross-channel partners related to CRM such as Analytics, Loyalty Agency, IT, Product (Web/App) Finance, Marketing and Customer Services on ad-hoc requests.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or related field with 5+ years of experience or Master's with 3+ years of experience working in Digital Marketing.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications)
* 5+ years of related experience in digital marketing and/or significant e-commerce retail experience
* Master Level of Experience using SQL; able to easily query complex data and construct data models as needed and experience working with relational databases (Snowflake), query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
* Comfortable with multi-faceted analytics projects, integrating data from multiple sources, and synthesizing & presenting actionable insights from a variety of data-points
* Working knowledge of at least one commonly applied BI tool (Tableau, Power BI, Domo, etc)
* Experience with data management and manipulation tools (Python, Scala, or R) and a desire to learn more
* Experience with Bitbucket and git
* Experience using process management and bug tracking software such as JIRA and project management tools
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills, able to communicate business, creative and technical feedback
* Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
* Ability to manage multiple projects at a time with efficient ability to prioritize
* Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day
* Enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment$76k-104k yearly est.15d ago
Description: The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for providing the recruitment team administrative/scheduling support to ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout the entire recruiting process.$36k-47k yearly est.16d ago
$66k-90k yearly est.15d ago
Sr. HR Business Partner
Description: The Sr. HR Business Partner will work closely with senior leadership to drive programs and a culture that will positively impact the company while elevating the employee experience.$77k-105k yearly est.17d ago
Assoc Manager, Talent Tech & Attraction
This role reports into the Manager of Talent Tech & Attraction.$52k-76k yearly est.17d ago
HR Business Partner
* Prior experience as an HR Business Partner or HR Generalist$77k-105k yearly est.15d ago
Franchisee Success Coach
The Franchisee Success Coach serves as primary liaison between the franchisee and Technology teams.$52k-77k yearly est.2d ago