1. Showering is important and you need to remember to do it each day.
2. But changing clothes is optional.
3. You know that you have the best commute — down the hall.
4. Your family doesn’t understand why you don’t clean the house every day.
5. And everyone thinks you’re “perpetually free” for airport runs, golf, or whatever they are doing that day.
6. People spot you that one second you stop to look at Facebook.
7. Or go on your daily Buzzfeed break.
And then you realize that it is 2 in the afternoon, you are wearing the PJs you wore yesterday, and have PB&J smeared on your face. Because…
8. You eat lunch at your desk most days from whatever was easiest to grab in the fridge.
9. But sometimes you forget what it’s like to talk to people.
10. So you go out for a lunch to be around another human.
11. Or find a special breakfast spot where you’re a regular.
12. Some of the perks of working from home are you can always be home for a package.
13. And you can poop in peace at the “office”.
14. Your “office” is where you’re comfortable that day.
15. You end up missing office background noise.
16. And the homemade cookies that appear on your coworker’s desk.
17. You’ve mastered the art of being on a conference call without actually being on the call.
18. And you know to triple check that the camera is off on Google Hangout and Skype.
19. Your roommate/significant other never gets any alone time at home.
20. Because your work schedule ends up being approximately all the time you are awake.