Find a Job You Really Want In
Fall is a season, but for some it’s a way of life.
You know the sort, the girl in the office who layer on scarves even when they’re sweating and overuse hashtags like #PumpkinsPumpkinsPumpkins. For some pumpkin spice lattes and other goods have become the trademark of autumn- as much as the falling leaves. There’s a reason why Pumpkin Spice has it’s own food holidays. It begs the question, where in the country are folks guzzling the most pumpkin spice?
To answer this question and lovingly shame these pumpkin spice loving, basic states we hit the data to find the most pumpkin spice obsessed states.
- West Virginia is the #1 pumpkin spice obsessed state.
- Following West Virginia is New Hampshire and Vermont as the 2nd and 3rd most pumpkin spice loving states. Makes sense these chilly states enjoy their hot, pumpkin beverages!
- The south is not loving pumpkin spice- 7 of the 10 bottom states are southern.
- Hawaii, another warm state, also said Aloha (the one that means goodbye) to pumpkin spice.
- Traffic this fall for pumpkin spice has been slightly lower than last year’s spike.
- Related searches include: “pumpkin spice latte 2020”, “when does pumpkin spice start 2020”, and “keto pumpkin spice muffins”- showing pumpkin spice everything, not just coffees is nice.
- Judging from where the searches, it looks like Starbucks and Dunkin are where people get their PSL fill.
Keep reading to see the most pumpkin spice loving states.
How We Determined The Most Pumpkin Spice Obsessed States
This one was fairly simple. We turned to google trends to find which states see the most search traffic for pumpkin spice.
Odds are pretty good if you’re googling pumpkin spice you’re looking for recipes, beverages, and the hot gossip on when it’ll be back on a menu near you.
We opted to look at the past year (9/13/20 – 9/13/21) giving each state a full year (and year of weather conditions) to demonstrate their fervor for pumpkin spice.
10 Most Pumpkin Spice Obsessed States
It’s Ok To Like Pumpkin Spice
It’s okay to like what you like. Sometimes work, life, and the world are hard and take everything you have to give. You know what doesn’t take, and just gives of its self selflessly? Pumpkin spice!
So slip on your uggs and yoga pants and order the pumpkin spice beverage that makes your heart sing. Shoot, bring some seasonal dougnuts and pumpkin spice infused beverages into work and watch your popularity sky rocket in the office.
The haters just don’t understand.
The Most Pumpkin Spice Obsessed States
Find The Best Job That Fits Your Career
Where do you want to work?