Find a Job You Really Want In
The weather outside may be icy, but tis the season for a margarita on ice.
What better excuse than to break out the tequila and margarita mix? To find out which states will be celebrating the hardest, we dove into the search data. Turns out some states know water is best served wth tequila and margarita mix.
- New Hampshire loves margaritas the most, followed by Maine and Coloardo.
- Utah, North Dakota, and Montana like margaritas the least. Are we sure they’ve actually tried one?
- Unsurprisingly, searches for margaritas surge for Cinco De Mayo.
- Due to the pandemic, search interest has skyrocketed for take away margaritas, because let’s be honest, they never taste as good made at home.
- Applebees, Taco Cabana, and Chilis apparently serve bomb margaritas, because people are in particular trying to figure out how to get those bad boys home.
- Frozen margaritas are significantly popular than iced margaritas.
- What flavors of frozen margarita are folks trying to make? Pineapple, mango, and strawberry.
Most Margarita Loving States
Don’t forget to check out the full list of states, from most margarita loving to least.
How We Figured This Out
This one was fairly simple. We turned to google trends to find which states have the biggest search volume for “Margaritas.”
Odds are pretty good if you’re googling margaritas, you’re looking to get your marg on. Related searches include “takeout margaritas near me”, “applebees margaritas togo”, and “best tequila for margaritas.”
We looked at a full year of searches, giving every state a full opportunity to show their love of margaritas, rain or shine.
Two Wrongs Don’t Make A Right, But Two Margaritas Do
One thing is clear, this Friday happy hour calls for a margarita. Even if you aren’t in one of the top Margarita loving states, it’s still 5 o’clock somewhere this weekend. So in honor
States That Love Margaritas The Most
Find The Best Job That Fits Your Career
Where do you want to work?